The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BlkHorsePrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

To all bros. Thanks for all your PM. The cheonging date might be postponed to 29th May. Still in discussion for the moment. But do keep checking out here in the forums and your respective PM. I will be replying to all. Thanks for making this lil bro feel very much welcome. And grab your popcorns and drinks as another juicy FR is coming soon.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

Day 2 of March trip.

Due to the air cond's temperature, I woke up at 7 am. My roommate was sleeping cuddled up in her own cocoon a fair bit distance away from me. Just shook my head in disbelief. They sure do know how to sleep. Deciding that maybe Bro C and Bro F have not awaken yet, and since Bro F's girl will most probably service him, with her guarantees and what not, i headed to the bathroom to take a bath. I heard rustling on the bed. Guess i've woken her up. After the bath, i came out to catch a glimpse of her turning to the opposite side of the bathroom where i emerged. Tsk tsk tsk. 'Want to pretend also don't need to be that obvious', i thought to myself. Feeling hunger starting to build up, i headed to the dining hall, and lo and behold, Bro C and Bro F already finished their meal. One of these days i have to beat them to breakfast.
Grabbed whatever breakfast was prepared and head straight to our table. Bro C nodded his head upwards clearly asking what happened. Maybe it was the slight hangover i was feeling or that i have a really bad day, my facial expression was not one of the best to look at early in the morning.

"Don't tell me you never came again, " Bro C inquired.

"Came?! Blow also no blow leh, " I replied.

" Kena fly airplane again ar?", he prodded. Sighs, just shook my head in response.

" You really unlucky leh, everytime also got people let you down one, " he continued. Have to agree with Bro C, really unlucky all the time. But then as I was chowing down on all the food on my plate, i recollected my night's activity yesterday. Bro C was a little upset that i forgot his room, because clearly when we had planned for this trip, we wanted to bar hop around town. Bro F continued typing away on his phone. Little did we know that the Fisherman is already off the coast of Thailand in search of the elusive mermaid. Bro C asked me if i was going to get any service at all. I told Bro C that 'see how my luck goes, after the breakfast see if she willing to service or not. But will be highly unlikely because there are only one or two hours away before she left.' I knew for a fact, that this booking would of have been a waste. With me and my condition, i doubt i can ever call any service, if there was at all, to be great or even enjoyable. What condition you ask? Well, picture the other end of premature ejactulation, to a rotten beyond recognition ejaculation. Most people said it is a blessing, but to me it is a curse.

When i was done with breakfast, Bro F excused himself to his room for another round with his booked girl, while Bro C went up to his room to relax. I got back into my room to find her drifting off in between sleep. Waited about an hour and she finally woke up. Asking me what was the time. I said it was already 9 am something. She then excused herself to the toilet to have a bath. Throughout the night, she didn't even changed into her pajamas that she brought to my room. Just slept away the night. This is where i would like to advise future bros too. It doesn't matter if or not she brings her belongings over. Gone were the days where they really worked in the hopes of snagging up some rich ATM to sponsor her. Or several ATMs if i may add. Now, being so pampered, they have gone down the road of even quicker money extortion. Yeah, they really do think that they are invincible and that no customers would ever dare lay a hand on them. But , we shall see if one day, such actions will bring that kind of consequence to them. While i was rationalizing the situation, and surveying the situation as to if she would even service or not, she came out and headed to the mirror by the counter table almost too quickly. Well, scratch that service off the list then. And ding ding ding, bingo, no service. Sighing to myself, i turned on the TV to surprisingly some Bollywood movie, about Shah Rukh suffering from Asperger's Syndrome. Kept me entertained more than she could ever do. I was just hoping that she will leave quickly, as i didn't want to be too overdramatic. And the check-out time was at 12pm, and since we are all going to switch hotels today, I didn't want her around anymore, as i have no use of a toy that couldn't be played with. Like a bored child would feel to a toy that played too much with, I just sat there watching the movie. Bro F's girl came over to the room and started to chat with her while she is preparing to leave. This girl even asked me if i was angry. Deep down inside, i wasn't just angry, i was pissed at how unproffessional these type of people were. But something snapped in my brain as i suddenly realized that it could of have been Bro F that got such a treatment.

Well, if I were to be the sacrificial goat for my bros to have a good time, and it was fated so by the Gods, then i hope Karma will be kinder to me for my future dealings. It occured to me later in the night as the report goes on, that instead of Karma biting you in the a**, it can also caress you like a long lost lover. So i just ignored Bro F' girl's remark about the "angry" part and just replied , " I've got to check out soon", with a weak smile. They then left with only Bro F's girl saying goodbye to me. But just as a precaution, the place that this "toy" girl works is one of the really mediocre looking farm a street on the left of Mc D. Somewhere close to PP hotel. I can't remember the name at all of the shop. But if you do see an almost Indian barber looking farm, with some old aunties going around asking if you want Char Boh, then please do heed my advice and stay away from there.

Seeing that Bro F's girl is gone i went over to knock on his room and asked if Bro C arrived yet. He said, no as he was just about to take a shower when i knocked on his door. Bro F called Bro C via mobile because Bro C's room's phone was spoilt. A few minutes later Bro C entered. Me and Bro C discussed about where to go later to book the hotel, and i insisted that i was going to stay at SP Sweet Hotel, since i've just lost enough money for a good round of drinks on the girl. We then headed off to the lobby to proceed to check out of Siamthana. Bro C mentioned that yesterday's free ticket for a RM35.00 for a room stay at KPK after buying a round in M Club can be used and they might go book a room there together, since Bro C and Bro F planned to go Hadyai today to pray. I said i will be at SP Hotel maybe try looking for potential bookings today. Back from the first trip i've wanted to try out the shop a few steps away from Rose, the one with a peculiar name called Tian Ma(Sky Horse? or Pegasus? Lol!) the next time around. So i briefly mentioned to Bro C that i want to ride merry go round today while they are praying. He just chuckled.

We headed off from Satit to SP Sweet Hotel, and the first thing that catches our eyes were how BIG the whole lobby was. It was huge. Went up to the counter and i made my reservation. The room rates here are RM68.00 *Rm10.00 more expensive due to weekends* for the night for standard room. And Rm 95.00 for VIP. Bathtub only available for VIP rooms. Made my payments and later on both Bro C and Bro F made reservations here as well, saying that it is a distance to walk to KPK now with the sun up. More convenient to stay here was their reasoning. So off we went to our rooms, which are again adjacent to each other. The first impression i got about the room was, lousy TV, scary a** bathroom, small fridge. But the additional chairs and table by the window side was nice. The windows were not, as they are the sliding door kind and directly outside of that is a small walkway balcony which didn't really seemed safe to me at all. The water hardly works though, as the hot and cold water comes at very irregular times. And with no indication of which tap was hot or cold, i was jumping in and out of the shower several times. Can't complain much as it was cheap. At the very least the bed was really comfortable. When we finished unpacking, we headed outside to the motor shed and booked a motor to go to Waterview, seeing as we didn't went there yesterday. Being the biggest Bro there, Bro F sat on on motorcycle while i sat behind Bro C. Was refreshing to breeze through the rubber plantation on the way to Waterview, the cramp in the leg not so refreshing. So hopping around in Waterview's walkway we then saw that the place was quite empty. Took the 36th shed and ordered our food as we've planned. Bro F didn't really want to sit inside so we actually chosed the one a bit out to the lake. While waiting for our food, Bro F continued rigorously typing on his phone.

Me being nosy asked Bro F who he was messaging? He said he had tried to call his girl who was working in M CLub, his trip long target, to come have lunch with us. But apparently she was still sleeping. I smiled while i also check my phone. 'Hmmm, weird ', i thought. My Wechat has a notification. Checking the contact out, found out was some PRC WL at one of the karaoke near M Club. We chatted abit on Wechat. Then food arrived. Nothing much to say, i'll let the pictures do all the talking, since it can speak a thousand more words for every little one that i type here.

Old 10-04-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

Now this plate above was the killer of the day. Those are squids cooked with yellow curry powder, and in between them were squid eggs. We did not know what those squid eggs were in the first place, but just felt like the texture of meat, but not recognizable by our tongue. It breaks up like radish does also. This was perhaps the best plate of squid we've eaten, and i've eaten several place. Non came close enough to how great this dish felt. Total damage came up to RM 110.00 for 3 person. Feeling quite full, Bro F and Bro C slept on the gazebo mat floor. Lazing around doing nothing, enjoying the breeze while listening to really old musics like Spice Girls and Lemon Tree, the afternoon seems like a dream. The thought of the wasted money on the girl dissipated. And soon enough, feeling a little bit restless, i asked if Bro C and Bro F were going to Hadyai. They said, being that full, they don't want to go anywhere. Hahaha. If only the bedroom service were as good as the food they offered here, we would definitely punch our attendance card here if not weekly, then monthly.

There is a certain charm that brings us here most of the time. And we don't seem to tire doing the same old things over and over again. I've learnt much about this place. I've learnt that they actually have a fishing spot here, that there is a tour to a shooting gallery in Songkhla/Hadyai bookable here, they have the goods and the best place to shop for clothes, and the greatest *cheap if i may add* food around. There is just so much to explore for a town of such size. There are many more farms that we've never really went into to have a look. And various more massage parlors that we could explore.

We then booked the Van Taxi from the Waterview Counter for a cheap Rm 10.00 for each one of us. Got back to the hotel, and decided to survey the farms. Feeling a little bit full and lazy to walk around anymore, we settled for one farm that was opposite Rose. This place looks like a freaking hidden Mahjong parlor. There was even a steel door unlockable from the inside. Talked to the OKT a bit outside, and he showed us in. When we got in, the whole place looks like part of the sky was painted on the walls. Dragon painted on the left and right along the walls. A bluish ambience washed upon us. Looks a lot like some temple dedicated to dragons or something. The OKT, who calls himself Seng, explained a lot of standard things, pointing out that their girls are one of the best, very understanding and "guai". I laughed inside as an OKT's "guai" to me now sounds more like "guai lan". He then went off saying that he usually conducts his business with payment only due tomorrow, but after a recent incident when a cheongster booked 4 girls with him on the same day by the same person and ended up conning him with fake Ringgit, he only accepts payment now.

On one hand, this sounds really ridiculous to me as it seems way too exaggerated. But seeing as how some cheongsters goes around pulling 3 the other night, one certainly can't dismiss such a claim. So the line up came for the mirroring, and the OKT said he only has girls from Laos or Myanmar. After eyeing up and down the line, i decided to take on this really petite tiny girl but didn't mention this to the OKT yet. Bro F suddenly asked the OKT "if somehow during the night your girls ciao, how?"
Before the OKT can reply, the girl sitting on our most right exclaimed that "there is no such case". I find it weird that they are being so defensive like that. Can only conclude that it used to happen to this place, and i am pretty sure the customer wasn't happy at all. If not, there shouldn't be such an exclamation.

So seeing as somehow we've settled upon the technicalities, the OKT asked if i've chosen any of the girls. I told him the one i wanted was the one in brown clothing. Then the OKT went to the back and told the girl. Bro F caught the girl sighing really deeply, like as if "why me?". So he warned me about it. Then Bro F feeling a little worried, asked the OKT, " Are you sure your girl wants to work? Here is my friend being nice enough to give you business, but your girl is sighing behind there like she doesn't want to work".

The OKT reassured us that she will work as the girls in his place is very "guai". I told the OKT to send the girl up in half an hour and went to have some drinks with Bro C and F at the restaurant beside the farm area. Bro F ordered coconut, and it was the first time for me to see an inch thick coconut fillings in the coconut. That is way beyond old, as both of me and Bro C were laughing away at the coconut. Bro F gave up eating the coconut fillings and just drank the water. Excusing myself to my room, i asked how should i contact them when i am done. Bro C said, "If you finish only call us. We most probably will be in the room" . I told them okay and walked back to SP Sweet hotel. reaching my room, i tried to watch some TV to wait for the girl to come. After about an odd 20 minutes, she arrived. As i opened the door ,i only noticed how tiny she was. She was maybe even below 5 feet. So politely i asked her what was her name. She replied Meow. I was like "huh? Meow?". She just went and put her stuff at the dresser and in the bathroom, and went off to play with her phone on the bed. Oh god, here we go again.

Seeing as i didn't even get a starter going well, i just sat at the bed beside her as she was busy poking away at her phone, playing Candy Crush. It was an awkward 15 minutes as i was just sitting there waiting for her to finish playing her game and watching the TV at the same time. So then i asked her, "do you want to go shower with me? "

" No, you go first, " she replied in Mandarin. Okay, i thought, what the heck right. So off i went to shower first. When i was done, she entered and started bathing. About 15 minutes later she came out and just lie on the bed with the towel.

"i want to eat chocolate", she said. I was like, "Sorry? Chocolate?" She nodded.

"I don't have any chocolate", i said.

"Let's go buy at Seven," she said, with Seven being 7-11 downstairs. I said, "No thanks, you can go ahead" . Little girl, if that is how you want to act cute, it is 110% not working. So she dressed up and went out leaving one of her two phones behind on the bed. Well, i thought, if she don't come back i am switching hotels and say goodbye to your phone. Yes, I was still a little pissed from earlier, and she is pissing me off now. About 20 minutes later she came back.

" You didn't buy your chocolates? " I asked. She said no. So i asked why?

"Because you no come with me", she replied like a spoilt brat. Biting back the urge to throw her off the balcony i asked what she wanted to do then? I meant it in a way like, so you can't get chocolate, what do you want now?

But the way she understood it was like a total different way. She said she wants to make love, all the while still stuck on her phone swiping and poking away.

"Make love you say? I would rather just release it off myself now with this kind of service than start bonking you, " i thought to myself. Before i could tell her lets just get this over with, she went off to the bathroom with her pajamas. I just stripped and laid at the bed waiting for her. She then came out from the bathroom and headed to throw the curtain open, with me in clear view to the people in the opposite hotel. What she did next was what pissed me off enough to *in the first time in my life of cheonging* call her OKT to demand a change. She went a started painting her nails. Both the toe and the finger. I was like way beyond boiling point now. But still kept my cool. She spent a good 20 minutes painting it away. At this point already 2 freaking hours had gone without anything going on. With the fire boiling in my very soul right now, i got back in my clothes and headed outside towards Bro C and Bro F's room. Knocked on Bro C's room with this kitten looking like she just jumped into hot water behind me. Sent Bro C a message before i wore my clothes earlier about no actions happenning. Then when i was inside Bro C mentioned that the girl was outside at my door. I was just too pissed to even care and asked Bro C to close the door.

Called the OKT and demanded a change. He asked what happened, why change suddenly. I just said your girl is wasting my time, and how long do i have to wait? He was at a loss as he said that all his girls were booked. There isn't one available right now. Then reassured me he will find out from the girl what actually happened. A few minutes later i got a call back from the OKT and sounding quite aggresively he said that his girl wanted to work, but i didn't want to do anything. That lying little..... .

I told the OKT, " Hey Bro, how many times do you think i've gone around bonking girls. I was already stripped naked as bacon here with my Water Gun at the ready, what else more of a 'i don't want to bonk your girl ' that i have to accept? Is it up to the point that instead of my water gun i have to open fire *with a gun * literrally?"
"Do you even know what the F*** she is doing now? Effing painting her god damned nails. You think i pay her to paint her nails?", i demanded. Yeah, i know. I am being unreasonably pissed here. But i felt that it was justified. This girl was worth RM330.00 due to the increase of market price recently as what her OKT said. Which i know is basic conning people for an additional quote of RM 30.00. But i've already treated it as a bonus tip for the OKT. Hearing this , the OKT said he will call me later and asked me to go back to my room to wait for the next girl that he send over, if he find one. When i went back to my room, the atmosphere was tense. But i could care less. I am the buyer now, and i want to warranty this broken product. She packed and left, not without at least slamming the door. Typical, i thought.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

By this time it was already 7pm. I was supposed to meet Bro C and Bro F for dinner at this time, but seeing as i still havent got any action going on yet, i decided to skip dinner. Going to M Club and drinking on an empty stomach seems like a crazy enough idea for me as i was pretty pissed. That feeling changed when i heard a knock on my door. What does Bro C wants , i thought. Opening the door i saw this girl that looked sweaty and asked " Are you the one asked for exchange" in Mandarin. I just nodded. " Okay, i am here already. Wow, your room really hard to find", she said. I asked her why she was sweating? She said that she went to the wrong room at the end of the corridor.With that, she excused herself into my room and started unpacking. Well, at least this one had manners. I just sat there starting to calm down and waited for her to unpack. When she was done she came over and sat beside me on the bed. I asked her for a name that i can associate her with. She mentioned it was Far. Incidentally, i came across this girl while scanning around with my Wechat. Just didn't know this was actually her in the flesh. Later on only did i know she was the close friend of the door slamming Meow just now. She then prompted to ask me why i decided to change her friend. I said, i wanted to start the session with her but she is painting her nails, and i just didn't have the patience for someone to do something that they did not agree upon. She just laughed. So, teasingly i made a comment of her being sweaty and asked if she wants to bath with me. She agreed. I said i was kidding, as i've already bathe just now because of your friend. So off she went to have a shower. When she was done, immediately she jumped me. I was taken aback and ask her "Aren't you mad at me for changing your friend?" . She just smiled and shook her head slightly. Her hands were already encircling my neck. I proceeded to DFK her. But she just kept her mouth shut only occasionally open them enough just to light kiss.

Well, i didn't really care. I was more concern of her. As i don't see any condom around. She must've realized it by now also as she suddenly stopped and asked me if i have condom. I laughed and asked her why you didn't prepare? She said she had forgotten. Pffft.

I told her i have with me. And passed her the box. As she capped me she slowly did a little routine BJ the kind that you barely feel anything as she blows you. Can't blame people for their technique. When she was done, i encircle my hands around her waist and proceeded to push her down. Like a hungry wolf, i attacked her neck. Slowly down to her collarbone. And the glorious two peaked mounts. Instead of moaning, she was whimpering. And straight on attention i went at the nether region. The Monkey God's staff has resurrected to plug the hole that would create a tornado of liquids as it was intended by the very heavens themselves. Since she was whimpering, i decided to test something out. As i was pumping her with my erect staff, i ran my hand down her navel to her pubic area and finding the clitoris, i started to match my thrusts in the opposite direction as i rubbed her womanhood. It was a total success as she ended up letting out a grunt instead of the inital whimpering. Fuiyoh, she must've came as i felt my hands getting wetter. Feeling that it was really getting on now, i turned her to her sides and started to thrust into her as her legs caused her girly part to clench into my ever willing rod.

After a few more minutes of bed wrestling with her, I decided to take a rest cuddling with her infront of me laying back against me while we were sitting on the bed. Well the blissful feeling i felt kept me at ease enough to even forget about earlier. We watched TV for a while i roam around her body underneath the blanket. Not understanding a word the TV Show was saying, i got bored and started to nip her neck from behind. Then i reached my fingers down her pubic area and started to finger her insides. One of her hands lightly grip my wrists, trying to push against me fingering her. One thing i've noticed though, a majority of the girls i've fingered had the same reaction. And almost all of them will always follow up with a " i want you inside me now". So obliging to her request, i got her on doggy and pumped from behind. The way we were positioned, i guess i've found her G spot, as she was uncontrollably shaking, and with heavier breath escaping from her now muffled mouth. After a few more thrusts, i decided to end the session there and then. And back to cuddling we went. I could see that she enjoy being hugged from behind though, as she kept leaning back against me even more. After lazing around for a few more minutes, i got up to have a shower in preparation to go out for dinner by my own. I asked if she was comfortable with me leaving her in the room. She asked me when will i be back. I said, maybe not so early. Late in the night i guess. She seemed troubled. I told her, it is okay if you want to leave, as seeing as how customary it was to these girls that there will be no actions late in the night, and only occasionally in the morning if she had the needs. So i just released her for the night, but right after i got her contact on Wechat, as i wanted to go to try my luck fishing around in the clubs. I remembered during the night yesterday i was fascinated by a girl in M Club with a number PR68. I liked how elegant she looked. Really top class material, and she seemed interested when i was playing tug of war with her eyes. Only the girl from the first night had been in the way, if not, 68 will definitely come over and perhaps even more lucky i would have added another number to hers and have a great time ying - yanging with her on the bed.

They said old habits are hard to break. So including this trip, i've lost 2 jewels throughout my time here. Have to seriously discipline myself to just pull the one i am interested with instead of hoping to get something that is not feasibly the best method to get laid in bed. After saying good bye to her in a way that she couldn't help but laugh, i said goodbye to Far. Later on though, in her wechat she wrote "fuck you" in her own notification. Lets just hope that is not me she's referring to.

Called up Bro C to see where the in the heavens are they at. Bro C said he was at Mc Donalds having dinner. I asked why so late? He just replied that they were lazing around till they got out it was already almost 9 something. So i ordered McD's Mc FIllet Double o Fish. God, i really miss this burger. Even the burgers here are bigger and worth more than what we have here in KL. After finishing the food, we went off towards M Club again. This time the place was packed. Almost to the brim.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

So now you know why many samsters are staying away from Danok?
Who wants to deal with all the drama and inflated prices when there so many other places to enjoy.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Okay then. I guess it is pointless to continue then... thanks for the heads up. If the fates be kind, perhaps one day in the future we all would not just be strangers passing by each other on the street. But until that day comes, i guess my work here is done. Cheong safe and cheong happy bros.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro blkhorseprince...
please do continue...i for one am finding your fr a great read...informative and well written..
Old 11-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Nice detail fr prince. Sad to hear your bad luck with most of your gals. Me and a few friends also had a trip to dannok last month. But seems our luck with the ladies were tad better than yours. Gals we took from rose, the joint next door (not w&g) but the other side and from one okt operating at paramount hotel. Rates were 300 to 350rm.

Well, confirm services were not going to be like the past but we were still able to get out shots fired. No we did not go to any clubs and pubs, but we did find a super place with great crab porridge, opp changes er ktv along satit hotel road.

Hope you future trips end better.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ROSE ok
ROSE2 a bit veteran
Old 11-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

what to do?
MYR drop 10% in value so 300 become 330 la
Old 11-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

also want to add, learn from senior bro, if go into farm and OKT says many gals but come in batches, and the price 400 and above, think you can walk out, as these are not shop gals but most prob FL which OKT bring in from other places.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Yeah. i know about their MO. Otherwise, how could the OKT from no girls left , managed that exchange. FL is the answer. Very solid advice Bro Makashi. It is a good point for bros to understand and take note of. And thanks for the contribution. This knowledge will serve me well in the future. Can't deny though that there are still some gems lying around even with all the drama and troubles. It is just unlucky *or in a weird sense very lucky for my case* to meet such unproffesional people. I wouldn't say that this is the only place one should cheong. Sure there are plenty more places to go since the world is a huge place. But it is one of the places i had a tremendous good time cheonging with both Bro C and Bro F, despite many hardships that befalls me. We always return back home with topics to laugh and kid our way through when times were hard back home. And you can bet not a moment of our yum cha session will be dull with our experiences over there. And i do solemnly believe that the reason this forum was utilize is for all bro's to share the latest update of the place and meetup should we coincide with going to the same destination together. It is also funny though ,that with my condition, i've come to appreciate the times i spent with my bros more ,cheonging together, compared to only satisfying my needs when i am there. Guess that's the blessing part of it all.

So if any bro is still interested in meeting up here, i welcome more than ever to meet you guys. Sorry about the delay on the FR. Last part of it is coming soon later on tonight. And thank you bros for taking the time to go through the whole walls of texts i've put into the FR. It is greatly appreciated.

PS: the next trip i will be heading there will be extended to 29th of May seeing that Bro C wants to hit closer to payday and his angel returning from hometown during the time period.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

I remember when Danok was happening place few years ago.... many samsters from here will usually look for a fellow samster who became an OKT in one of the farms beside Oliver hotel. He does not identify himself as a Singkie because he is on the run but samsters who know him from our SBF TCSS gatherings keep in touch with him and go to him when they are in Danok...... he always recommend us the quality stuff and take care of us by well

Sigh.... those were the days when Danok was cheap, girls were A graders, service was excellent and touts will stay away from you if you oredi have "someone" looking after you in Danok.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pp121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took one from Rose before, 5/10 not a looker but service was good to my standard. BBBJ in tub and bed, not a runner, no calls or on the phone 24/7

The other one from paramount okt, 7/10 looks very cute, petite but very commercial, always on the phone wechat with her ‘darlings’. Service was like ‘take it or leave it’ as she got plenty of regulars already she can pick n choose, hard time to sleep as her phone keep buzzing. Told the okt about her attitude, ‘they are like that as long as she lets you screw.. mission accomplished’ said the okt.

In my view, now a day’s okt have little control over their WL. Gone are those days where WL got penalty for poor service.

For better service or gfe its best to get from pubs or massage as those who likes you will natrually follow you back, farm is like a hit or miss kind, and with those inflated prices it could really send your mood down the drain with a missed.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
also want to add, learn from senior bro, if go into farm and OKT says many gals but come in batches, and the price 400 and above, think you can walk out, as these are not shop gals but most prob FL which OKT bring in from other places.
i think this is their SOP
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1