The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisng21 View Post
Yeah kind of regret in the end lol , and after seeing what bro nono post about the wifi i realise seems to have no in room wifi, sian liao zzz , still in formosa though
There is free room wifi in Formosa, go to reception, tell them ur room nos and request for a password, they will assign 1 to u.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
Glad you enjoy your time in Batam! Nice FR. Lol you send your girl back,what a waste..could have gotten another 2 or more bonks from her
If girl is good,he can still go back to the same joint and book the same girl again. But well,its 900k...and repeat booking "usually" get an even better service. But a 3rd repeat isnt recommended,hehehe....just my perspective.

Quote:
Bro Nono, during your Trip to PAS massage you took a pic of the price list. In it,it says 1 month/3months membership 500k-1m....did you ask them, if we join as members what benefits/goodies or extra services would we get?
Sorry bro,this one i didnt check due to the fact that i am non-Bahasa literate.i cant speak Indo language nor malay,a disadvantage.

Maybe in my March trip,i can go back to check again.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-03-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post
is it normal for other bros to leave their girl in the room and we go out alone? u keep ur valuables in the safe or bring them all with u?
Its normal for me to leave my girl in the room while i go out. I dont have much valuable other then the cash with me. If i bring laptop (which i dont usualy do),i can always keep it with the formosa receptionist if i am out. Formosa reception has a safe box but not in the room. If i leave the room,i will leave about 100k for girl to order whatever she needs from room service (in case i am coming back late) ,i leave 1 room key with her too but need to emphasise to her no outsider should step into my room.

Quote:
Yeah kind of regret in the end lol , and after seeing what bro nono post about the wifi i realise seems to have no in room wifi, sian liao zzz , still in formosa though
You can check out at 1200pm at Formosa. Or if there is a slight delay,you can inform the receptionist in advance via room phone. When you check in to Kireinn later,try to ask if they have lobby wifi. Next time feel free to ask around before making decision. I usually dont recommend newbie bro/s to change hotel cos they usually wont know what they are getting into. You can still buy an indo sim card at Lucky Plaza to surf net tho.

Fyi,Lucky plaza is just beside Formosa Hotel.Out from front glass door,turn right and walk straight. You can easily tell which shop sells sim card from there. Should not cost you more than 70k to get a sim card plus top up. Meaning indo Sim Card should be about 10k to 15k each,top up need another 50k. There will be surcharge of 2k per top up tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
There is free room wifi in Formosa, go to reception, tell them ur room nos and request for a password, they will assign 1 to u.
Yes,you are right,bro. i think he knew it and he is using it right now to surf SBF in Formosa.He stays in Formosa since yesterday.The thing is,he wish to change hotel. And that hotel i believe got no wifi. Hotel name is Kireinn.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 05-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro Nono, during your Trip to PAS massage you took a pic of the price list. In it,it says 1 month/3months membership 500k-1m....did you ask them, if we join as members what benefits/goodies or extra services would we get?
I remember i asked before last year and it is for the free use of Spa and Sauna. Because of the price differ, i choose not to take up the membership even though i visited PAS more than 4 times that month
Old 05-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
It has been almost one and half year never visit Batam, just went for a 2D1N stay at my most favourite hotel Formosa last few days ago.

There are many changes observed during my stay in Formosa:

1) Now there is free room wifi already. They will give you the userid and password upon check-in. We can see there are many routers or access point on the wall of the corridor probably to boost the signal to the room.

2) Now Formosa started to quote the room rate in rupiah instead of sing dollar, however if you wish to pay in sing dollar they will convert for you using their exchange rate. It was unlike last time which they will quote in sing dollar first.

3) The price of room service menu for ordering food are quoted in rupiah instead of sing dollar unlike last time. Probably there is a big drop of spore customers staying in Formosa leow.

4) The price of Alishan KTV has also increased :

Rental of KTV room small - 75000 rupiah per hour.
Cewek sits with you - 250000 rupiah per cewek.
Beer and food - charge separately
Booking cewek - 800000rupiah "sort" time(max 1hr) and 1.3 juta for overnight.

5) Massage charges to hotel room from Kings massage also went up.

1 hour - 100k, year before 90k, 2 years before 80k
1.5hour - 140k, year before 120k
2 hour - 180k, year before 150k

Now all massage cewek refuse to do handjob+ roaming at 150k, now requested at least 200k or above.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Fyi,Lucky plaza is just beside Formosa Hotel.Out from front glass door,turn right and walk straight. You can easily tell which shop sells sim card from there. Should not cost you more than 70k to get a sim card plus top up. Meaning indo Sim Card should be about 10k to 15k each,top up need another 50k. There will be surcharge of 2k per top up tho.
According to the one of the shop selling at lucky plaza, telcomsel prepaid simcard is the cheapest to buy and is suitable to call overseas at ecomomic rate.

Telcomsel simpati prepaid simcard - 10k but only 3k value inside (expiry about 40days)

Telcomsel kartu es prepaid simcard - 10k but only 2k value inside

every top up will be charged an additional of 2k.

To call spore will need to dial 0101765 + telephone number
Old 05-03-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
3) The price of room service menu for ordering food are quoted in rupiah instead of sing dollar unlike last time. Probably there is a big drop of spore customers staying in Formosa leow.
No lah bro. Still have alot of sillyporeans (including me) cheonging batam and check in Formosa once awhile. The reason why formosa quoting rupiah is cos Indon govt want rupiah to be used in all transaction/ establishment. U can see the sign board at harbourbay jetty.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JackArse888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Besides Keyzha Massage which provided B2B, which other spots provide it?
Old 05-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JackArse888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfieAruku View Post
I'm going solo to batam this saturday 7/3 ,stay in hotel 89... Any bro will be in batam too ?
Will be there too. But at Goodway.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Chrisng21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Just checked in kireinn awhile ago and they do provide in room wifi now YEAH!!!! Lol dun need go lobby and use, next time will check through properly before hastily make a booking, room interior here is nice, other than the not so nice toilet and no fridge and bath tub the rest is good lol, going out to hunt soon , wish me luck lol
Old 05-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I remember i asked before last year and it is for the free use of Spa and Sauna. Because of the price differ, i choose not to take up the membership even though i visited PAS more than 4 times that month
Thank you for sharing,bro. Good information and save me the trouble to go ask again,hehehe...

Quote:
1) Now there is free room wifi already. They will give you the userid and password upon check-in. We can see there are many routers or access point on the wall of the corridor probably to boost the signal to the room.

2) Now Formosa started to quote the room rate in rupiah instead of sing dollar, however if you wish to pay in sing dollar they will convert for you using their exchange rate. It was unlike last time which they will quote in sing dollar first.

4) The price of Alishan KTV has also increased :

Rental of KTV room small - 75000 rupiah per hour.
Cewek sits with you - 250000 rupiah per cewek.
Beer and food - charge separately
Booking cewek - 800000rupiah "sort" time(max 1hr) and 1.3 juta for overnight.

5) Massage charges to hotel room from Kings massage also went up.

1 hour - 100k, year before 90k, 2 years before 80k
1.5hour - 140k, year before 120k
2 hour - 180k, year before 150k

Now all massage cewek refuse to do handjob+ roaming at 150k, now requested at least 200k or above.
Another good piece of information. Thank you for sharing.

Look like Formosa is increasing price becos of their new crappy promotion with the silver,gold and VIP card package which is expensive if compare with Kaha Booking.

The last i try on CNY in Formosa to use the Wifi,no pw required,hehehe....but to be safe,better get the pw from reception counter.

Quote:
Telcomsel simpati prepaid simcard - 10k but only 3k value inside (expiry about 40days)

Telcomsel kartu es prepaid simcard - 10k but only 2k value inside

every top up will be charged an additional of 2k.

To call spore will need to dial 0101765 + telephone number
Yet another good piece of information today,my most sincere thanks to you.

I wonder which sim card brand will be good for surfing internet?

I rarely use Wifi in Formosa ,am asking out of curiosity. (i use wired LAN connection,hehehe...)

I am curious becos i dont understand bahasa indo language and its very difficult for those who uses indo sim to surf internet (or activate the internet connection on a sim),so it is always good to have a sim card standing by to be able to surf internet in case of emergency. This is something i would love to learn,especially their sim card internet charges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
The reason why formosa quoting rupiah is cos Indon govt want rupiah to be used in all transaction/ establishment. U can see the sign board at harbourbay jetty.
Goodway Hotel still using S$ for their room service menu (other things too). I dont know if they realise,it ticks many off (base on trip advisor) to see S$ in a hotel that is not in Sillypore. I guess given the Goodway staff's "Justice Bao" attitude who are reluctant to make effort to communicate with their guests,the management will never had a chance to know. So much unlike Formosa who make an effort to improve,eg. strengthening of room wifi strength,menu in rupiah,more friendlier and English speaking staffs etc etc.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 05-03-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[Th TE=JackArse888;12721702]Besides Keyzha Massage which provided B2B, which other spots provide it?[/QUOTE]

Ocean Massage at Harbor bay itself do provide B2B massage, heck..they even have "burger" package if you like to have 2 girls same time. I was a regular there but I stop going there a few months already cuz 1) no album pics to choose girls from 2)/ The place is the same as other normal massage joints but the package price is a bit higher (maybe due to them being located near the port.
Old 05-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Ooh thanks for the info bro Koh, if its unlimited use of Spa/Sauna and facilities,it would be worth it cuz I go back Batam weekly....but I haven't been there before and gotta scout the place and see how's their services
Old 05-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Juz before midnite,a local friend of mine came to my place and we went to "Titanium club" which is in Harbor bay Mall level 2. Its newly open,juz a few months old. In front of the entrance there's a red carpets roll out for patrons,feels like macam celebrity. Inside feels so classy,great music system. (I realized most of the crowds are local Chinese),drinks are expensive, the girls in there r quite hot,better than what you would see at Pacific/Newton. Anyway had a few drinks and left cuz gotta leave to SG n work.in the morning and yeah wifey is waiting at Home. (I still prefer Pacific Discothèque tho)
Any chance you might have the damage of Titanium Club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy123 View Post
Gonna plan a short 2d1n trip maybe on 25-26 march any bro keen to go tgt or will be there? Gonna follow bro nono awesome guide
Maybe i join you on those dates,but its still too early for me to plan and decide on the date now. A friend is confirm going but we havent confirm the date yet,hehehe....

Quote:
........ so ask bro nono for advice, what he say is very true, freelance if anything happens, nobody to look for or even worse the bf is a policeman and the gal plant some drugs on you, so best is still from joints...
Just a note for a few bros who PMed me,i am in Sillypore whereas bro Chrisng21 is in Batam. I did not join him or physically guide him "in person" in his Batam trip. So,please try not to ask me help you check this and that on the joint/place bro Chrisng21 visit.And my next trip isnt anytime soon.

The Batam List of all joints is as below :

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...ostcount=29154

There is no such as the best joint to visit,only the worst to avoid. And the Newbie Guide is on my signature.

Thank you for your understanding.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 05-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
[Th TE=JackArse888;12721702]Besides Keyzha Massage which provided B2B, which other spots provide it?

Ocean Massage at Harbor bay itself do provide B2B massage, heck..they even have "burger" package if you like to have 2 girls same time. I was a regular there but I stop going there a few months already cuz 1) no album pics to choose girls from 2)/ The place is the same as other normal massage joints but the package price is a bit higher (maybe due to them being located near the port.
As far as i know all the b2b massage in batam, belongs to the same boss. All have different pricing and package. Best service i gotten was from Ocean. Cute and easy going girl, had her for a few times, now she has a well to do bf or sugar daddy i heard. Happy for her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread