The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Then how come bro Kohonly21 girl got offended when he call her elder sister? Does Kakak has a double meaning? Eg,maybe similar sound like Auntie/witch in the Indo language?
No la i was just joking that she gave me a bad service because i called her kakak. However, in fact i really younger than her

Maybe next time if kana her again just call her sayang or cinta, hope better service
Old 04-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Time to summarise my CNY trip for the benefit of myself so that i can reference back just before CNY 2016.

19.02.2015 -1st day

Reach Harbour Bay for the 1045am ferry at 1.5 hr earlier as requested by Horizon Ferry staff when i collect my ferry tickets few weeks ago. The price for CNY ticket is S$60.00 return trip from Sillypore Harbour Front to Harbour Bay Batam and then back. Added extra S$8 for business class seat becos i want to beat the crowd.

Harbour Front was at its MOST crowded. I check the time for my ferry Gate to open and i saw this :

Notice how many ferry heading to Batam? Basically every 5 to 10 mins,there will be a ferry heading to Batam. From the pic above,the departure gate for my ferry is obviously not open yet. As much as Harbour Front waiting area is crowded,i also believe the open sea outside Harbour Front is as crowded with Ferries too.

I should not have listen to the Horizon Ferry staff to come 1.5 hr earlier just to wait. Damn! Waited for more than 60 mins before the departure gate opens and i see a super big queue checking in. Lucky i am Sillyporean and was able to check in using the automated thingy without having my passport chopped by Sillypore custom officer,hehehe...

Next waiting area at the ground floor was another challenge,15 mins prior to ferry arrival,there was an announcement saying Horizon Ferry 1045am ferry will be delayed. Cut the story short,gate to the berth opens at exactly 1045am (usually opens at 1030am) and moving in to the Horizon ferry is smooth. Got my seat at the business class and all's well. I was served by a guy,same as my last trip business class,haiz......

Reached Batam Harbour Bay at exactly 1045am indo time (the ferry didnt arr),and being in Business class give me a 5 mins head start to reach the Batam custom. I walks fast but an Sillypore Family of 2 beats me to being able to the 1st to reach Batam custom 1st. I was in 2nd place,hehehe....but i was totally SHOCKED to see the Batam custom hasnt even clear off the crowd from the previous ferry before ours. So,there was already a big crowd when i reached the Batam custom,all waiting their passport to be chopped.

Took about 25 mins or so to clear the Batam custom,and i move ahead to Horizon Ferry counter to get my confirmed return ticket from Harbour Bay back to Harbour Front on 21st Feb 2015 at 715pm. The other timings were sold out on for 21st. Check out the taxi around,and surprising there was none in sight. A lot of people in orange uniform approaches me if i want ojek,asking price is 30k to 40k...lol...i skipped and was approached by a taxi driver asking for 80k,tried bargaining to 50k but he heck care me and walk off. Followed on by a few more asking for around 70k to 80k taxi fare...i skipped all of them.

My last resort,i walk to my "wall of fame" somewhere at Harbour Bay where i noted down some of my Batam's numbers to get one of my unreliable taxi driver's number from there ,swap over my Batam sim card on my HP and dial for his help. He arrived in 10 mins and off i head to Goodway Hotel. I then decide to book this unreliable taxi driver for my entire Batam trip at 300k/day since this is CNY (3D2N is considered 2 days).

Goodway from the 1st impression is indeed IMPRESSIVE!!

I must say the 1st impression was definitely much better than Formosa Hotel. Vehicles that enter Goodway needs to be scanned,Humans entering the hotel entrance needs to randomly picked to walk-thru the Human Scanning machine that the custom uses to scan humans for any weapens etc. Security seems superb,hehehe....Well,other than the part where i was serve by a receptionist who has the face of "Justice Bao" and collect S$50 from me as deposit. I cant believe it,thru out the whole checking in process,he didnt smiled...hehehe...

I can still vividly remember that Goodway used to be called Mandarin Hotel or something and used to be very Haunted hotel until a priest or someone ask the boss/management to change the name of the Hotel to Goodway after which MOST paranormal activities subsides....it was then i reach my room,i notice one thing on 1st sight.

In my room,there is this MIRROR....directly facing the end of my bed where i sleep. Meaning if i wake up from bed,i will see my own face in the mirror,hehehe....i wish to change room,but knowing the fact that the hotel occupancy rate is at its fullest,i changed my mind. Checked everything in the room and then open the window big big,for the sun to shine in.

Oh wait,the TV...its a 24 inch CRT television,quite surprise to see it especially for a 4 star hotel. Nevermind that,i am not there for the TV...but the TV tends to flicker from time to time,hehehe...no opened-up bible,no flickering mirror,lights and toilet works fine,so i guess things should be ok.

After check in,time to check the girls,hehehe....

1st day serious damn suay (bad luck),the girl i pre booked a month before returned back to Kampong due to family issue. I heard her very young son (4-5 years old) pass away....so bo bian,just take it as bad luck on 1st day. I ask the unreliable driver to drive me to some of my favourite joints where i reach there just to see them close shop cos all girls are fully booked and finally got a girl from the "new" New Berry.

A Milf at 800k,usual price is 600k before CNY period.

Name : Honestly,i didnt even ask
Look : 6.5/10
BBBJ : She offered but i reject,hehehe...
FJ : seems like Milf is always horny
Massage : 8/10 ,i ask her buy the massage oil she think its best.(2 x after-bonk massage + 1 good massage with special)

Overall service : Honestly,i rate her a 7/10 overall. She kept asking me bring her go shopping after she saw me splurging on toiletries and food (in-hotel and provision shops) which can be quite irritating. I didnt obliged to her request. She’s only 2 weeks in Batam,still new holding an almost dying Black Berry phone and another monochrome phone, asked me to buy her a new “smart” phone,which I declined again. Reason,if she uses a smart phone,the next Bro who book her will be in trouble. One of the most common complain by bros is, Girls keep sticking with their “smart” phone,ignoring their customers. Anyway,I believe with her standard of service and the ability to speak understandable English,plenty of “carrots” will be dying to pay for her new phone. She used to work in a massage shop in Korea for 3 years.

I booked her for 3 consecutive nights becos i find her not bad. Not the best but overall still satisfactory service as she allows unlimited bonks per night whenever i want to,gives good hug and occasionally holds my dick to sleep. i used up all my CDs I bought for the 4D3N,hehehe...

I had my 1st late lunch with the girl i book at around 330pm ordering room service from the hotel room menu,and lunch already cost me more than 300k. Dinner at the food court beside Queens. After which i da bao some Ayam penyet from around Goodway area and bring back room to eat. The rest of the night is just watching TV,bonking and tcss with my girl.I did walk around Good Hotel area too.

The next day........

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-03-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

20.02.2015 - 2nd day in Batam

Next Morning had breakfast with my girl at level 1 of hotel. There was a very long queue and we waited for about 20 mins or so before we can have our breakfast. Occupancy rate for Goodway was likely to be 99%,so it seems like every staffs there wears a Justice Bao face today and most of them were "not walking",hehehe...they are zooming around...lol.

After breakfast,my girl asked me to book her for another night since she knows i will be staying 3D2N....i gladly obliged,pass her 800k and 200k tips and off she is gone at around 10am. I pass her one of my room key too,in case i will be out shopping around as i need to help bro fishingman check on his room for 3rd day of CNY at Formosa. Anyway,my girl turn up in my room less than 2 hour later before i can leave for my errands. i ask her to stay in room 1st while i walk over to Formosa and also to buy MORE toiletries,hehehe...i used up all CDs ma,need to buy a lot more.

At Formosa,i was surprise that 3rd day of CNY has available room and even my favourite ROOMS were also available,so decide to GRAB them and to extend my stay for another night till 22nd. Damn! I almost forget i already confirm ferry ticket to go back on 21st at 715pm,if i extend ,will i still have ferry to head back to Sillypore on 22nd? So i head back to Goodway 1st....while on my way,saw another unreliable driver having coffee with his friends,so decide to stay to have some tcss which i practically dont understand what they are talking...lol. They speak bahasa,i dont...they do help me to translate here and there tho.Anyway the unreliable driver volunteered to send me back to Goodway and i hand him 50k thereafter. I dont usually pay such high price for short trip,well...its CNY so...hehehe...btw,the taxi drivers were chatting about joints having runaway girls. Many girls take as many as 5 overnight booking and OKT dont accept complains from customers.

It was about 2pm,still relatively quite early and i call my unreliable driver that i booked for the whole day to bring me for lunch,asked my girl to join me,but she says she's tired and wishes to sleep (for obvious reasons,hehehe...),so i just leave her alone with 150k inside room table drawer for her to eat whatever she likes from hotel. (Goodway's meals are 33% more expensive than Formosa.)

After lunch at A2 (the super fabulous bak chor mee),we head to the 2 Tua Pek Kongs before heading to Harbour Bay to get my ferry ticket date changed. Bad news,ALL tickets for 22nd Feb were sold out except those with odd timings. No choice gonna pull my last stunt,i asked for Business Class again and surprisingly,tickets for all timing for 22nd suddenly become available...LOL.

It was then about 5pm when i reach Kaha to get the room voucher...now this is where the WHOLE DRAMA STARTS which makes me feel this trip is a TOTAL BAD LUCK TRIP!! When i reach Kaha to get my reserved rooms,they tell me Formosa NO MORE ROOM....seriously,i was totally STUNNED!! I called Formosa and they tell me the guy who says help me reserved my rooms already off duty etc etc...grrr....and they cannot allow me to have the room i want. But being their regulars,they told me they will try their best but no promises until the next day 10am....lol.

Ok,the rest of time was just travelling around Batam sourcing Hotels for an available ROOM,before heading back to room at around 530pm. My girl was asleep when i returned and she had use the 150k which i left behind for lunch. The good thing about her is,she returned my change. Thumbs up on this one.

Planned to have dinner at 8pm,but didnt know where to head to as most of the shops are closed. Hmm...decide to try Kroepoek Food Hall along Nagoya City Walk since in my last trip ,my Muslim bro who joined me in my last trip gave me a top up card which still contains about 50k plus of cash in it. For those who miss out my last trip's summary,Kroepoek Food Hall along Nagoya City Walk DO NOT take cash upon food order from the store. I need to top up cash in my store value card in order to order food from the store.

Now,here is my 2nd drama for the day....its also the 1st time i kick a fuss (small one tho) with the Food Hall manager,hehehe...maybe becos of the whole day's ordeal ,i have been pending up and stomaching the frustration all to myself that result my fuse to blow in the later evening.

I arrived at the Kroepoek Food Hall,i try to top up the store value card that the Muslim bro gave me ,guess what? They told my card EXPIRES!!! All these while we were not told that the card actually expires in a month. I told them since its expire,can i get my money back? They say no...and that i have to get a new card. And re-top up a fresh amount of $$$ in it etc etc. There was a small argument,until the manager came...still,i am not getting my money back even if i buy and top up a new card,instead i now have a VIP card...lol...which will NEVER expires...hehehe...total amount of money lost in this dinner on 20th Feb 2015 is 5k for the last card,another 5k for the new card and the last 50k plus in the last card,in exchange for a VIP card that will not expire. Still not very happy,but i need to be honest here,as i REALLY enjoy my meal there. Reason,the food was good and it was the cheapest meal i had in CNY (20k to 30k/meal) and most importantly, the ambience is superb with a live band playing music. 3 person eating 4 person share of meal plus drinks cost about 120k in total. And i still have about 75k in that VIP card since i top up 200k.

Anyway,i feel my whole day on 20th Feb is just crappy....lol

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-03-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

After dinner,i checked with unreliable driver where to buy fire crackers and where to fire them off. Found a shop ,taxi driver helped with bargaining....got those sticks that fire 5 shots per stick type at 80k (usual 100k) per pack of 5 sticks and those that can fire up to 19 shots up the sky at 300k instead of 350k. I must have spend about 900k "lighting" up the sky and making lots of noise. A lot of people/families with kids gathered around me to see me "shoot" the sky.

Here,a closer look at some of the stuffs i bought...lol.

Look at those rockets below,impressive isnt it? But i didnt buy any of those to try,hehehe...look dangerous,maybe next year then try...lol.

More fireworks...so many to try,but so little money left....LOL.

Anyway,end my day with something to "lighten" myself and then return back to hotel to have a GOOD NEVER-ENDIING BONK!! (and a after-bonk massage too) Hehehehe....i practically didnt sleep.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-03-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

21.02.2015 - My 3rd day in Batam

Well,today i do not know if i have to go back Sillypore becos i am still waiting for a room at Formosa. Morning breakfast was early becos i do not wish to queue. Went down with my girl and surprisingly,there is no need to queue for breakfast. My guess is,many of their room would have been cleared today. After breakfast,i call Formosa to check on the rooms i reserved,but they again says i must call back later....crossing my fingers,hopefully i can get a room there and finally at 1015am,i called again yes,i finally got my rooms.

My girl went off at about 10am,without 100% sure if i am going to book her again. But i did tell her to wait for me till 12pm and if i dont go to joint to look for her,that means i am gone for good,hehehe....anyway,i am glad i got my desire room,seems like luck hasnt totally forsaken me,hehehe....

Checked out of Goodway,was serve by another receptionist who looks like i owed her a lot of money and then i head to Kaha to grab my desire room at the same time help bro fishingman reserve his room. And finally,i felt a total sense of relief after checking into "my room",hehehe....its still early to go fetch my girl,so i went to check out Pas Massage.

I didnt try this place becos i already have a good a masseur in my room for the last 2 nights,but i did remember to take their name card :

It is afterall still a banned joint that used to provide BAD SERVICE!! So i decide to give it a miss since its CNY. But i did remember to take a photo of their price list as below :

I had a feeling this is another high class spa...as i can smell the "hot water smell" when i take their name card.

After paying Pas Massage a visit,i decide to have lunch 1st before heading to the "new" New Berry to fetch my girl....hmm....at this point i was thinking,will my girl fly me aeroplane,hehehe....well,obviously she didnt. I kiasu a bit,pay the driver 800k to go pay to joint to book the same girl,head for lunch then on the way back then pick up the girl. Dont think i stingy for not bringing my girl for lunch,cos i always allow girls to order whatever she wants from hotel room service. Also i have other plans after my girl arrive at hotel too. I need to go "shopping" to earn back my ferry ticket,hehehe....

About 130pm, we went to pick up my girl....ask the driver to send me to Nagoya Hill Mall,then back again all done within 30 mins. Meaning my Nagoya Hill Mall shopping spree from going there,shopping there and coming back,takes only a little more than 30mins.Fast shopping,right? Put down my shopping bag,send the unreliable driver off until 2morow when he come back for me to head back to Harbour Bay where i head back towards home sweet home.

After putting down my shopping bags,i continue to head to Lucky Plaza,my favourite shopping paradise,hehehe....spend 3 to 4 hours there and then back to room,rest a bit (bonk a bit too) before heading to the restaurant at Formosa Hotel for dinner around 9pm. It was such a smooth easy day today.

Somewhere along here,i met up with bro fishingman for a smoke,and i shant elaborate the details here.I also receive calls to head to Pas massage from another bro,but our timing cant click,so its cancelled.

The next morning (after breakfast) after the girl goes back around 930am,i head to Linda's massage,to request for an in-room massage,which i then realise that special service price was higher than usual at 300k (3 times higher). 12pm,driver arrived and we head for lunch before i checked out of hotel to head to Harbour Bay.

Queuing for the ferry is yet another disaster. Remember,when i 1st arrived to Harbour Front,ferry to Batam delayed for 15mins and i was already grumbling...lol. But in Batam,it was a totally different scenario. There were long queues,in fact many long queues outside the ferry check in area....all passengers that are awaiting for 130pm,145pm and 2pm all queuing there forming a big gigantic queue line. There was no sign on which queue is to which timing of ferry. I think there was some who miss the ferry becos of the mass orgies. I was lucky,i manage to get to the correct queue and safely arrived to the custom check in counter and into the ferry.

In the ferry on my way back to Sillypore,which was again Business Class seat,I was FINALLY served by the 2 indo Horizon ladies. I guess I was too tired then to find them attractive at that point of time…lol.

------------------End of Summary------------------

My thoughts for the CNY trip and what I learned :

1. I was glad I came to Batam on CNY prepared before hand,like Hotel room,girls and having some pre-arranged programme.

2. Everything in this CNY trip was not fine ,other then having a good girl part,hehehe…

3. As usual,its another 4D3N trip and 4D3N never works well for me.

4. My rating for this trip : 5/10 ,I rate my girl 7/10.

5. I will still return to Batam in CNY2016 and this time I make sure it will be better than the 2015 one.

6. What I failed : Food sourcing,Hotel room relocation,Money Changing, shopping,massage and Travelling (ferry).

7. I dont like crowd,thats why i often visit Batam on weekdays,and this CNY2015 trip is the crowdest time in Batam,so i kind of expected my trip wont be good or be better than my previous.

Anyway,I learned quite a bit and spend more than double of what I usually will spend in Batam,make mistakes in this trip and also pay for those mistakes. But then I am still up to the challenge next year in CNY 2016,hehehe…I will be back…

Side note : Info written in this summary here are very different from usual guide and listings from my previous time when it comes to pricing. This is CNY 1st day thru the 4th day plus it is also on weekends.

Finally finish writing this summary,hehehe....phew!

Sorry if i bore anyone.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-03-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back From Batam this Morning,took the 0730hrs Horizon Ferry Back. Visited Batam Last Monday. Was doing some shopping at DC Mall yesterday and then decided to walk a bit to The Massage at the Back of DC Mall

Massage Joint- Pepys Massage
Rates- 110k 1hr VIP room
Girl name- Amanda
FJ-250k
Face 7.5/10
Body-8/10
GFE-9/10

This is my 4th time I been to Pepys Massage, i pick the girl that service me during my first ever visit to the joint "Amanda" . My last 2 visits when I ask for her,she's not available. She remembered me when she entered my room,so that makes me even more Glad. In the room, asked to strip to my birthday suit,darken the room lights and her piano teasing massages begins. As she massage,we talked a lot. Yesterday was her last day before leaving to Malaysia for holiday (but I know she's there to "work") anyway this girl been to Singapore before for " work". GFE was at it best- agreed at 250k FJ,not much bargain needed, bbbj included (rarely did I receive a bbbj on my visits to the massage) and she do put in extra effort and time doing the bbbj and FJ. Finish up,paid up and left. Will come back again to this joint when my Amanda comes back. ( After 4 times is this joint I realized the girls in here are not train in their massage techniques, they are more interested in offering extras to earn more)

Night Time- went to Nagoya Hill to watch a Movie and Dinner with wifey. On my way Back,just after I ride my bike out the back entrance of the Mall,I got stop by two traffic police riders (cuz wifey didn't wear helmet). They took my wife bike SIM and ask us to meet them.at their "station huts" somewhere nearby. (This is the 3rd time), lucky for me, I am very good in Bahasa Indonesia,and they think I'm a local. Settled for 100k "fine" which of course goes into their pockets and I'm not the only offenders on that night. ( I was told by locals to enrol in their police academy or to become a policeman, you need to pay like $15k SGD,..which to me is fucked up.and that explains why most of them try to.earn dirty easy $)

Juz before midnite,a local friend of mine came to my place and we went to "Titanium club" which is in Harbor bay Mall level 2. Its newly open,juz a few months old. In front of the entrance there's a red carpets roll out for patrons,feels like macam celebrity. Inside feels so classy,great music system. (I realized most of the crowds are local Chinese),drinks are expensive, the girls in there r quite hot,better than what you would see at Pacific/Newton. Anyway had a few drinks and left cuz gotta leave to SG n work.in the morning and yeah wifey is waiting at Home. (I still prefer Pacific Discothčque tho)
Old 04-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
doggy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gonna plan a short 2d1n trip maybe on 25-26 march any bro keen to go tgt or will be there? Gonna follow bro nono awesome guide
Old 04-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Chrisng21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Yeah nono's guide is awesome , have a seamless trip all the way to booking a gal lol, will try to do a fr or essay writing when i m back in sg

Cheers bros
Old 04-03-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
THYdying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going during 15-18 period??
Old 05-03-2015, 04:52 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Guess i do a essay writing before i go sleep

Thanks once again to bro Nono's newbie guide
I took the 1045 ferry to batam, not much ppl, alot of seats left
Reach batam at 1040 batam time, clearing immigration was fast and the officer just ask are you on holiday? I just smile and say ya going nagoya mall LOL

Once through went to change some idr, rate was 9400, then to harbor mart to buy helmets and ciggys and went to confirm the ticket back.

After that walk over to get a cab, tons of taxi drivers just rush up to you and say "taxi taxi taxi" , was quoted 60k in the beginning and the other quoted 50k , so i just took the 50k ride (i know is still high though but nonetheless is a holiday lol) reached formosa in around 5 mins and get to check in immediately, time was still early so took a rest till almost 12, started to head left once out of the hotel , saw dynasty at a distance, went in only saw 1 gal cos not opened yet, they open at 1pm so went out and start to walk around, next went to queens which is like opposite, only saw like 7-8 gals , bookmarked 1 of them then try to find new berry but cant find, keep walking around in cirles lol

In the end 1 taxi driver came to me and say saw me walking around quite a number of times then ask me if i m looking for gals, saw his sincere look and plus me getting hungry i told him yeah, he say just 30k he bring me to a few joints nearby, so followed him into his car, doesnt look like a taxi, black in colour lol, he drove me over to this joint call shellina 519 so went in and take a look, around 12 gals, ranging from 800k to 1.2juta, i choose the 1.1 juta gal and manage to bargain till 900k , i think if i never go in with the taxi driver might be cheaper? So wait for the gal to pack then go back formosa, took a name card from the joint and also the taxi driver, pass him 100k and off we go into the room

Name : sherry
Boobs : C++
Looks : 6.5
Figure: abit fleshy
Attitude : 7

As i never take breakfast and lunch, so order room service , around 300k for the both of us, after food relax awhile then start the 1st bonk, service quite sop, willing to accomodate also , after 1st bonk , the time only 2pm indo time lol , long long time more to bonk, so just watch tv then she start to come and wake my bro again so bonk for the 2nd time, this time i think she actually cum and my bed got a big patch of water lol , after this i went out to do some shopping at nagoya mall or city mall , saw the A&W where most of us misses , told a photo of it too
Not sure how to post it here lol, went to shop for clothings shoes and pants then go back to the hotel.

When i went back she was watching tv waiting for me to be back lol, i dabao alot of food from kfc n a&w and that was our dinner , while eating i open up wechat and saw alot of gals in it all writing "panggilan hotel" and i got alot of greetings from them lol, suddenly becomes like handsome guy wahaha, alot of them are syt and charge from 800k to 1 juta, was tempted to try badly, so ask bro nono for advice, what he say is very true, freelance if anything happens, nobody to look for or even worse the bf is a policeman and the gal plant some drugs on you, so best is still from joints, so tried asking the gals whether they are station at any joints, a few of them told me morena massage, no idea where it is, chat to a number of them but most of them are freelance T.T , after dinner took a break and then 3rd round again, after that i suddenly feel like asking the gal to go and go find a new 1, is not the service is bad just i thought of getting a new gal, totally greedy, so told the gal to go back , pass her 150 plus 50 then send her off lol, bro nono told me greediness wun pay , and indeed lol, so after sending her off i went back to dynasty, this time round got quite a number of them but the gals sizes all like wwf wrestlers so no choice went to queens again and the okt actually remembers me but too bad they only left with a few gals, the gal i bookmarked no more, well guess no choice i went back to the hotel, then i call for kings in room massage , quoted 1hr 100k, bro nono advice that their special is really expensive lol, so she came in and massage

Name: never ask
Looks : 7
Boobs : B ++
Figure :6.5
Attitude :6

After massaging for like 20mins she pop the golden question, hj 500k wow, i was like wtf is really high lol, i just told her no thank you just continue to massage, then she say ur bro is standing i told her no choice what keep massaging the groin area, after for another 5 mins she ask me how much can you pay? I told her hj 100k then, she then say final price 300k i still tell her no lol, in the end she say give abit more la, i told her 150k, she then say 200k give u auto roam all u like, fine then and i took the hj lol, took her quite some time to shake it off as it was the 4th shot lol , so in the end i got to slp alone just like what bro nono says lol

This is the end of my 1st day in virgin batam trip, sorry to write such a long story, still very new lol, and also special thanks to bro nono in answering all my pms so promptly, appreciate it, hope tomorrow will be a better experience, will be changing to kireinn tomorrow to experience different hotels

cheers all bros, hope u guys like my virgin fr lol
Old 05-03-2015, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisng21 View Post
Guess i do a essay writing before i go sleep

This is the end of my 1st day in virgin batam trip, sorry to write such a long story, still very new lol, and also special thanks to bro nono in answering all my pms so promptly, appreciate it, hope tomorrow will be a better experience, will be changing to kireinn tomorrow to experience different hotels

cheers all bros, hope u guys like my virgin fr lol
Glad you enjoy your time in Batam! Nice FR. Lol you send your girl back,what a waste..could have gotten another 2 or more bonks from her
Old 05-03-2015, 06:51 AM
Samster

Bro Nono, during your Trip to PAS massage you took a pic of the price list. In it,it says 1 month/3months membership 500k-1m....did you ask them, if we join as members what benefits/goodies or extra services would we get?
Old 05-03-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisng21 View Post
.....will be changing to kireinn tomorrow to experience different hotels
l
A quick note

Beware...not all hotels in Batam has in-room wifi,fyi.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 05-03-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

is it normal for other bros to leave their girl in the room and we go out alone? u keep ur valuables in the safe or bring them all with u?

Minimum 10 to exchange
Old 05-03-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
Glad you enjoy your time in Batam! Nice FR. Lol you send your girl back,what a waste..could have gotten another 2 or more bonks from her
Yeah kind of regret in the end lol , and after seeing what bro nono post about the wifi i realise seems to have no in room wifi, sian liao zzz , still in formosa though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread