The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2015, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
Henias is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHenias is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fortune Center

Eh no offense ah, u all say what got chio bu but today went to see all cmi. Then dont know at 3rd and 4th floor got this super strong like vomit smell, walau eh limpei really feel like puking. Literally like someone puke on the corridors. Even if the ladies chio, the smell just made me leave the place cos i really buey tahan. I hold my breath until I got out for some fresh air. Wapiang eh.
Old 27-01-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blanka2468 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henias View Post
Eh no offense ah, u all say what got chio bu but today went to see all cmi. Then dont know at 3rd and 4th floor got this super strong like vomit smell, walau eh limpei really feel like puking. Literally like someone puke on the corridors. Even if the ladies chio, the smell just made me leave the place cos i really buey tahan. I hold my breath until I got out for some fresh air. Wapiang eh.
I agree. that building needs some serious ventilation. haven't seen any chio ladies for a long long time.
Old 27-01-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
acesparx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hengg ah.... lucky i long time never visit there.... not only the smell terrible but gals really like to chop carrots..
Old 27-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aa7181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there on weekend. But I didn't smell any of that vomit alike smell.
I have smell of real bad ones at GL or desker road.
Level 3 has this jap restaurant packed with lot of customers. So don't think any problem with my nose too.
Old 27-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
bonkeration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think cuz of recent clean up a few joints w the syt close shop. Was told last week had 2 clean ups...luckily Miya ard when I went down earlier this week can see she's improving (not massage) after spending a few months here. Need to find other playground soon
Old 27-01-2015, 09:51 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henias View Post
Chio bu? Haha these place has become Adelphi number 2.. Those who can't make it at Adelphi all come here lor...

Not all can shower.. All the cum smell of course smelly lah.. Lol

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 28-01-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 23
lorraine is one of the Best!lorraine is one of the Best!lorraine is one of the Best!

recommended by few bros to go there search for one lady, went there look see look see.

Reached top floor immediately all the Viets or Cambodia syt whistled non-stop trying to grab your attention to walk passed their shop, its damn irritating, keep on whistling non-stop throughout, with such low class behaviour it really turn most customers away, so kia soo keep whistling to prevent customers from walking to other shops. The Chinese meimei don't do that except those from either Cambodia or Viets.

let the authority clean those shops and remove those syts, they are the one spoil their own market, spoil the neighbourhood and the ambience of the building, I'm not surprised if the tenant there report the authority to do the clean up.

want to make a living, do it quietly like the PRCs, stand in front of the shop and negotiate quietly
Old 29-01-2015, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Yeah feel the same, those whistling are irritating and I even scolded one of them.
Old 29-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
hotdogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there on Tuesday afternoon. The viets at the top floor right off the escalator were not there anymore. They were cleaning out the shop on the left. I guess they cleaned it and went back to business?
Old 29-01-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkeration View Post
pretty dead when i went down today. anw managed to try this he yong fang lookalike some time ago...abit disappointed when she took her clothes off...push up bra max!!!
Bro, you're right. Looks can indeed be deceiving
Old 30-01-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Agree.. Looks and figure can be deceiving lo.. Fews days back went up walk around saw this so call he yong fang, quite dissapointing lo
Old 30-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

clean ,and decent, milf effective accupoint masg, very good
skill, n svc,
near to cut fruit stall. three shop away, anni,
ask for anni, one lady operation.
grd floor, main entrance turn left.

do not pm me for ctc.
help yourself this weekend.
Old 31-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
casualflinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

level 3 now every corner also MP, probably >80% shops

among the lau chais got one or two syt not bad
Old 31-01-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 16
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Is amy back? Missing for so long. Anyway too
many shops around. Not really desirable to walk around with so many trying to whistle you in..
Old 06-02-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Heard that mostly Amy b back after CNY
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1