The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pusslover158 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: s3xcy. KL info and weekly ktv gathering

Hi,

Any bro wanna have some fun together.
Old 21-01-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 22
kaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: s3xcy. KL info and weekly ktv gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
thai club a must go place. but there will be times when there are few or bo gals if its windy
bro sexcoure.. i have a feeling i might know u as i used to frequent to thai club or they called it TC in short...

did u join anyother forum such as $$$$$$$$$$$$$? i am using the same nick there...i used to be cheonging in singapore when i first join this forum in 2003 later change to international market in ard the world esp CP... those days.. now CP dead area ady..since im back to kl since 2005 have been in KL area cheoging for long time and familiar with most place.. mp.. ktv.. pubs...etc..

those days in TC to tapao a girl back in 2009 to 2012.. many a times i dont pay them for overnight fee... just the tips of rm50 or rm100... at most is just rm200-300 a nite... nowadays many ppl go TC spoilt the market and give too much ... sigh....

are u gonna be ard in kl during cny ... wanna go out together.. TC or ktv.. im into popiah and second preference is tomyum
Old 21-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ly007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
nope. even if there were gals too exposed hha.

start atd 7 is good. all up to ur nego skills n luck.

if u leave tc early. tge gal may have many tricks to leave early. else its usually in the morning when tgey can call tgeir regular cabby to p8ck up. at wee hrs tge gals also afraid of police blocks.
Bad luck last night in Thai club. Went there at 10:30, did not seem to find young girls but most of them are 30+ or late 20.. Few girls approach and talked to me, but were all rejected. Finally saw a SYT from Viet, and talked. She's quite new to this business(2 days she said) and I could understand a little bit what she said as she can't speak English and only a little Chinese. Got a price of 600 for overnight. Then we went back to my hotel.

And below is the FR. I asked to shower together, she refused. On the bed she directly split the seal and wanna take the condom out. I stopped her and ask for BJ, she refused again. I fingering her a while and felt she was really wet and tight - the only good part of the whole. During the action, she didn't moan a little and it was like to fxxk a dead person, changed couple position but i felt no interesting at all even in my favorite doggy. After i gave the load, she immediately asked 'wan le?' and went to bathroom for shower. it felt like shit. I didn't want to fxxk her again. This is even worse than a DIY. So decided not keep her for the night, gave her 400 and asked her to go. And she can't find the way back and asked for a taxi. So I took her to lobby and asked a taxi for her. She's so scared to see the driver and didn't want to get in and she said 'huai ren'. She's like a little girl and seems really afraid of the taxi driver. So i decided to walk with her back to Thai club, shit.... I was too nice to her.

Anyway it was very very disappointed.
Old 21-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisamster View Post
bro sexcoure.. i have a feeling i might know u as i used to frequent to thai club or they called it TC in short...

did u join anyother forum such as $$$$$$$$$$$$$? i am using the same nick there...i used to be cheonging in singapore when i first join this forum in 2003 later change to international market in ard the world esp CP... those days.. now CP dead area ady..since im back to kl since 2005 have been in KL area cheoging for long time and familiar with most place.. mp.. ktv.. pubs...etc..

those days in TC to tapao a girl back in 2009 to 2012.. many a times i dont pay them for overnight fee... just the tips of rm50 or rm100... at most is just rm200-300 a nite... nowadays many ppl go TC spoilt the market and give too much ... sigh....

are u gonna be ard in kl during cny ... wanna go out together.. TC or ktv.. im into popiah and second preference is tomyum
am in few forums but not the one u mentiined.

my nick in other forums are the same too.

just email me ur wechat . shud be ard kl during cny
Old 21-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ly007 View Post
Bad luck last night in Thai club. Went there at 10:30, did not seem to find young girls but most of them are 30+ or late 20.. Few girls approach and talked to me, but were all rejected. Finally saw a SYT from Viet, and talked. She's quite new to this business(2 days she said) and I could understand a little bit what she said as she can't speak English and only a little Chinese. Got a price of 600 for overnight. Then we went back to my hotel.

And below is the FR. I asked to shower together, she refused. On the bed she directly split the seal and wanna take the condom out. I stopped her and ask for BJ, she refused again. I fingering her a while and felt she was really wet and tight - the only good part of the whole. During the action, she didn't moan a little and it was like to fxxk a dead person, changed couple position but i felt no interesting at all even in my favorite doggy. After i gave the load, she immediately asked 'wan le?' and went to bathroom for shower. it felt like shit. I didn't want to fxxk her again. This is even worse than a DIY. So decided not keep her for the night, gave her 400 and asked her to go. And she can't find the way back and asked for a taxi. So I took her to lobby and asked a taxi for her. She's so scared to see the driver and didn't want to get in and she said 'huai ren'. She's like a little girl and seems really afraid of the taxi driver. So i decided to walk with her back to Thai club, shit.... I was too nice to her.

Anyway it was very very disappointed.
luck and chemistry bro.
Old 21-01-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Bros,

I am staying at ritz carlton kl. I saw this golden palace ktv. Is it worth a visit? Its very near my hotel. Aventinus seems quite a distance. Thanks for any input
Last week I was also staying there ! And of course we were @ our Fave - Bintang Palace !!! Tis trip there were many Pretty PRCs !!! Surprisingly very good selection !!!
Old 22-01-2015, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
nope. even if there were gals too exposed hha.

start atd 7 is good. all up to ur nego skills n luck.

if u leave tc early. tge gal may have many tricks to leave early. else its usually in the morning when tgey can call tgeir regular cabby to p8ck up. at wee hrs tge gals also afraid of police blocks.
My kaki and I tried 6. Kind of quiet, but still got interesting stocks. Can start earlier, except its boring to see men. hahaha.
Old 22-01-2015, 03:17 AM
Samster

cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
luck and chemistry bro.
Exactly. Ideally, should identify if gal is suitable at the thai club. If cannot, then proceed to take away.

Mine was pretty ok. She wasn't fussy. Left with me at 11 pm. And, went home only about 10 am next day. Its some luck too.
Old 22-01-2015, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Last week I was also staying there ! And of course we were @ our Fave - Bintang Palace !!! Tis trip there were many Pretty PRCs !!! Surprisingly very good selection !!!
Hi,

Whats the damage, bro? My kaki and I stayed very near there, but scared of going in cos no FR on sammyboyforum.
Old 22-01-2015, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi,

Whats the damage, bro? My kaki and I stayed very near there, but scared of going in cos no FR on sammyboyforum.
=> We were being "entertained" there every nite so no worries about the bill ! Most probably it was quite high as there were several of us there & mostly enjoyed babes seated on both side ! Plus also "takeaways"....even though a short distance walk back to the hotel...we needed "pretty bodyguards" !!!

Suggest U call them up & enquire the basic damage for room ( really big ) and drinks ! And when U are there,then check with the Mamasan for the Xtras !!!
Old 22-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Exactly. Ideally, should identify if gal is suitable at the thai club. If cannot, then proceed to take away.

Mine was pretty ok. She wasn't fussy. Left with me at 11 pm. And, went home only about 10 am next day. Its some luck too.
ya. somer8mes u cant get worst.

now days gals shud be planning go back vietnam for cny.

those who made money would have left. tgose srill here will be desperate.

d7nwan get caught by immigration just a week or rwo away from cny
Old 22-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> We were being "entertained" there every nite so no worries about the bill ! Most probably it was quite high as there were several of us there & mostly enjoyed babes seated on both side ! Plus also "takeaways"....even though a short distance walk back to the hotel...we needed "pretty bodyguards" !!!

Suggest U call them up & enquire the basic damage for room ( really big ) and drinks ! And when U are there,then check with the Mamasan for the Xtras !!!
basic booking fees for prc ard 800. overnight 1800 onwards

room n drinks r pretty steep too.

seldim go here unless entertain or veing entertai ed.

tge regular mommy i know also balik kampung already
Old 22-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
antoniobilly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tantric Massage

Hey Guys..anyone can share contacts - Wechat ID for Outcall Tantric Massages.

I am there next week, would like to try this...

Thanks alot.
Old 22-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya. somer8mes u cant get worst.

now days gals shud be planning go back vietnam for cny.

those who made money would have left. tgose srill here will be desperate.

d7nwan get caught by immigration just a week or rwo away from cny
After cny, they come back kl for another round. Lol. My viet fling from tc was sharing that she also going to go bk holidays soon cos of cny. Would it be a ghost town at tc this coming cny? Kaki n i keen to go back one more round.
Old 22-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

Re: Tantric Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniobilly View Post
Hey Guys..anyone can share contacts - Wechat ID for Outcall Tantric Massages.

I am there next week, would like to try this...

Thanks alot.
Have never tried. My pal n i always go for spa or the pub. At least u can c until u r satisfied. Outcall a bit dangerous. Lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1