The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Should Sami Get A Bonk Voucher with OL Cindy?
YES!!! Give that man the voucher 29 69.05%
NO!!! He Sucks Big time playing for pool 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 19
SamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Should Sami deserve a bonk voucher??

vote hor!!!!

if you dont want FR, vote no
want FR, vote yes

Old 04-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Re: Should Sami deserve a bonk voucher??

Bro SamiHyypia, you so fast ah? I was supposed to start the poll leh, ke ke ke

Anyway you can see my vote, * thumbs up *, steady

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 04-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Voucher sponsored by who huh? Chief ZT ah?

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 04-11-2005, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

My vote is CASTED !! U better deliver in the Villians game ar !! Or else I will hold the knife while Bro Zack castrates you..heehee...

Oh btw... give CINDY a good tongue-lashing on my behalf too..(PS...her clit is sensitve when well-lubricated). tell her it's from the gambler guy...hope she still remember who..heehee...

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster

SamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yea....bonk voucher is from chief ZT....if really sponsor deal go thru, then he is my abramovic liao...must wear his name on my jersey...hahah
Old 04-11-2005, 03:00 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiHyypia
....if really sponsor deal go thru, then he is my abramovic liao...
No no... ZT not your Abramovich... ZT will be your thai govt!

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 04-11-2005, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Hey guys,
please vote with your big head not the small one ok? Don't get entice by Bro. SamiH with his promise to write an tentalising fr. ? We need to set up some rules in the name of fair play ok...no votes buying/ no money or gifts politics. Bro. SBT will be the moderator ( But bloody hell, he already stabbed me in the back). Be fair. I'm sure you guys also want to see him lick my ass right?
Cheers,
Old 04-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
Don't get entice by Bro. SamiH with his promise to write an tentalising fr. Be fair. I'm sure you guys also want to see him lick my ass right?
Er.....er.... that is a sight I rather not see in case I kenna BLINDED by such a holy visage of SH licking ZT's ass...heehee

However, SH has bribed me to let me witness his tongue-lashing of Cindy's pink pussy.... so that swayed my vote...heehee

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Samster

muahahahaa.....then i better go buy some caps to cap my tongue first.....chief zt, you want hot ar or cold ar...
Old 04-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
...Bro. SBT will be the moderator ( But bloody hell, he already stabbed me in the back).
Because Bro SamiHyypia already started the poll first mah, so I voted with my small head lor, ha ha ha

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 04-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey guys,
please vote with your big head not the small one ok? Don't get entice by Bro. SamiH with his promise to write an tentalising fr. ?..... I'm sure you guys also want to see him lick my ass right?
No worries Chief. Most of the league bros revolt against you & show their disloyalty.

Me loyal to you cos of the time meditating together with you on Mt Cold Turkey.

Some more leh, me Man Utd fan & only liked Michael Owen but he left for Real Madrid & now, play for Newcastle.

Down with the Reds!!! Aston Villa will triumph!!!

You will have the pleasure of Sami AR you!!!

Last edited by machoman; 04-11-2005 at 03:54 PM.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
....me Man Utd fan & only liked Michael Owen....
Whoa! Me MU fan too.... but we are now experiencing what fools have been going through for years....

Old 04-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Samster

nabei bro macho....if i really ar chief zt's ass, i sure bondage you and french kiss you straight after i ass rim bro zt...
Old 04-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiHyypia
nabei bro macho....if i really ar chief zt's ass, i sure bondage you and french kiss you straight after i ass rim bro zt...
No worries bro SH, me fast fast run road to Mt Cold Turkey to take cover!!!

Last edited by machoman; 04-11-2005 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-11-2005, 08:25 AM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I vote No..
cause it probably be a waste since he will have all the bonk he needs....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1