The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-11-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Waiting for the guilty to out themselves. Or slow burn under the exposure and derision trained on them.
HEY - that's a GREAT response! Why didn't I think of it?! KUDOS!
Quote:
You can always declare here that you are not an agent in any guise, shape or form. That is, if you are not.
LOL, its been at least 3 months since Chiang Mai exile uncle blasts away on the boards and need the excitement! Sheesh - I just wish he'd choose a better target!
Quote:
The thing is, why are these senior bros always adding to samsters comments when it comes to G Clubs and playing up the fun factor? Any vested interests? Stealth agents? Are samsters being lured in unsuspectingly? Is Sam being deprived of advertisement income?
And how many clones amongst these supposed seniors? And how many share in the "proceeds" of these stealth agents' filthy lucre?

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 18-11-2014 at 11:12 PM.
Old 18-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtheman999 View Post
g clubs are for carrots and those with a carrot state of mind
G Club has a place for me. It is a good place for me to see pretty girls, listen to music and have good drinks with kakis without the urge to bring a girl back. If the girl really like you and follow me, it be a bonus..but this never happen. lol
Old 18-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Carrot Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
G Club has a place for me. It is a good place for me to see pretty girls, listen to music and have good drinks with kakis without the urge to bring a girl back. If the girl really like you and follow me, it be a bonus..but this never happen. lol
Hehehe you also carrot head!

Just kidding niah!
Old 18-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carrot Head

Quote:
If the girl really like you and follow me, it be a bonus..but this never happen. lol
U didn't openly drop your wallet on the floor exposing your THB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Just kidding niah!
Mai tiam tiam kid leh... This thread getting too serious. Why no one willing to pay for VIP service?
Old 18-11-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow VIP Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Mai tiam tiam kid leh... This thread getting too serious. Why no one willing to pay for VIP service?
Too serious that's why must kid a bit mah. 555.

5555 who dare to use VIP service with all these war ships surrounding?
Old 18-11-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=naemlo;12151611]U didn't openly drop your wallet on the floor exposing your THB?

I am kuripot and small fry. haha. I don't go Agogo to pick girls or throw money to sian girls at G Club. Look is not important. As long presentable and good rapports...good enough for me. My budget only 2000-3000 THB for overnight
Old 18-11-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am kuripot and small fry. haha. I don't go Agogo to pick girls or throw money to sian girls at G Club. Look is not important. As long presentable and good rapports...good enough for me. My budget only 2000-3000 THB for overnight
U should walk around Nana hotel, should be able to get 1.
Old 18-11-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow CH-Club (Carrot Head Club)

Jai yen yen bros let me post some CH-Club (Carrot Head Club) pics to ease the tension. 555.

Old 18-11-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U should walk around Nana hotel, should be able to get 1.
Nowaday just have to open wechat. Plenty ....of Ladyboys LOL!
But there is some quite good looking one inside too. Managed to hook a few girls when I am there of which one is a FL (I don't know till I screw her a few days later) and two who are actually just chat friends till meet for dinner and party and come my room. I just give them 2000-3000 THB the next day as taxi fare to clear any doubt.

It is hard not to get laid in BKK unless You choose not to.
Old 18-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Nana Hotel Freelancers

Quote:
I am kuripot and small fry. haha. I don't go Agogo to pick girls or throw money to sian girls at G Club. Look is not important. As long presentable and good rapports...good enough for me. My budget only 2000-3000 THB for overnight.
Haha basket I always boh liao will go Nana Hotel lobby sit and listen to Ang Moh Ah Peks talk cock.

For me body must be solid can liao.
Skin not so duum still can close one eye lah.
If kena beer google miss cue than use pillow block the face loh!

I think many bros will feel like a carrot head when they know the "real" price for freelance LT is between THB2000-3000!

Usually THB2000 can seal the deal if the puying likes you.
555 after 10+ years still this price.
Old 19-11-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Well put. N totally respect that.
Like someone said, stick a few US100 bills on your forehead, you will find the girl suddenly like you and follow you back.
But ssshhh... don't tell anyone. It's a trade secret. Lol
Old 19-11-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtheman999 View Post
g clubs are for carrots and those with a carrot state of mind
Er... bro, I wouldn't say that. Many samsters go with eyes fully open. They are prepared to spend that kind of money for no fxxx. And good luck to them.

What I have been railing about here is undeclared unscrupulous agents luring clueless samsters to their 'Sales' contacts, and making out G Clubs for more than what they are.
Old 19-11-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
inev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

need advice from bros, i am in BKK now for work and need to get some release after reading this thread. I know there is allstarmassagebangkok and some other sites recommended here for outcall service. But can any bros recommend and specific one that is good? want to have a nice first try in bangkok as i shy to go out
Old 19-11-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

asap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Am going over to Bangkok to night till Sat, will reach around 10 pm today
Please PM me if anyone want to go cheong together there.

By the way, Can any one please recommend some good massage/ spa over there ?
Thanks
Old 19-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

128me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nana Hotel Freelancers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Haha basket I always boh liao will go Nana Hotel lobby sit and listen to Ang Moh Ah Peks talk cock.

For me body must be solid can liao.
Skin not so duum still can close one eye lah.
If kena beer google miss cue than use pillow block the face loh!

I think many bros will feel like a carrot head when they know the "real" price for freelance LT is between THB2000-3000!

Usually THB2000 can seal the deal if the puying likes you.
555 after 10+ years still this price.
Where is the plaCE to look for FL? Nana hotel?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1