The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Interesting place indeed. This hotel resort you recommend appears to be a rare place that not many will know or even commonly heard of. Are there any facilities in the hotel,eg. Massage Parlour,swimming pool,provision shops? I am guessing business must have been bad for a resort hotel not known by many...
I assume it was quite popular in the past as the land they owned there is quite big. There is swimming pool, for massage i think there is incall type but i never have the opportunity to try before, no provision shops though i guess have to pick them up at at custom.

Good place for party also as there is a pavilion in the middle of the pool with seats in the water around the pavilion..
Old 29-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pistolair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any chiongster in batam over the weekend wanna link up?
Old 30-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 30-08-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Manage to walk to tua pek kong abt 15 minutes from formosa roam ard and manage to find windsor and still too early even inda perma. Not opened. Walked to nagoya hill do some shopping take lunch and watched a movie. Then walked to blue moon has a full massage and pay 250000 for hj with syt.

In the evening as it is still early and noname not opened went to a pub in NED called something like chilly lady drink is 49000. Buy her 2 drinks and only get hugs in the pub. At 11pm went to noname there is much more guys then ceweks but the band playing is good. Left noname and roam around NED went to a pub along the last pub and negotiate and pay a cewek 900000 and have 2 rounds with her not as good as the one from goldbird.

Anyway do enjoy the solo trip to batam after almost 20 years.

Cheers
Old 30-08-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
blinkblink7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Camping here for more of your FR.

Hope your 2nd day will be better than the 1st.

Cheers!

Hi Bro,the date as of this post is still Aug 2014,how come you have a Sept 2014 FR?

Lol...sorry,sorry....i am just pulling your leg...hope you don't mind,i know it must be a typo from your side,hope you have have a good Batam trip.

Thx for your info,i am going to check out the online Batam Fart ferry booking service now...cheers!
Sorry my bet ... is on august .. i blur blur haha
Old 30-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkblink7 View Post
FR 280914

Booked a ferry ticket online batam fast ferry from habourfront
to habourbay . On a side note. ( got discount when booking online)
Bro, how much u paid in total by boking on-line?
Old 30-08-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Should be $39 if he's referring to buying from deal.com.sg.

[Edit] By the way, I'm referring to Wavemaster, not Batam Fast as the bro above posted. They had a deal at deal.com.sg fire $39, to and fro and with all taxes included.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Last edited by miumiu6464; 31-08-2014 at 09:30 PM.
Old 31-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
blinkblink7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Bro, how much u paid in total by boking on-line?
At the btm fast web site. i book its Around
44.5 for both way. But timing very limited to habourbay
Old 31-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Should be $39 if he's referring to buying from deal.com.sg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkblink7 View Post
At the btm fast web site. i book its Around
44.5 for both way. But timing very limited to habourbay
Tks for the info bros.
Old 31-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just got back - took a 25 yr old MILF from Dolly Massage named Mas or something like that. Not going into detail but the surprising thing I heard from her is that if any of the customers fire off 3 rounds, the WL can go back to the joint and the Papi wouldn't say shit at all even if you complained. Yes, that seems to be the order of the day now..
I'm getting on with age, so no danger of the WL running off before sunrise!
Old 01-09-2014, 01:04 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I assume it was quite popular in the past as the land they owned there is quite big. There is swimming pool, for massage i think there is incall type but i never have the opportunity to try before, no provision shops though i guess have to pick them up at at custom.

Good place for party also as there is a pavilion in the middle of the pool with seats in the water around the pavilion..
tks for the upz ..
Old 01-09-2014, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Will be in batam for a a night .will be there tommrrow afternoon so if any bros want to join plz pm...btw I am MIx not Chinese so in case u join don't be shock ok
Old 01-09-2014, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
Will be in batam for a a night .
Orang rumah ikut tak? .
Old 01-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
marco69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Tks for the info bros.
I always booked online , batam fast $28 to batam centre, limited timing though between 10am to 3pm.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know this cewek?

Posted in Jakarta Post.

The whereabouts of a Batam civil servant whose bank account shows evidence of transactions that run into trillions of rupiah are unknown.

Batam municipal chief spokesman Ardiwinata told The Jakarta Post on Thursday that his office no longer knew the location of NK, a fourth echelon employee who according to the Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (PPATK), had a bank account in her name worth Rp 1.3 trillion (US$111 million).

The employee, known by her initials NK, works at the Batam City Investment Board in the One-door Integrated Service.

“I’ve checked with her department and superiors but her location has been unclear since the case came to light. We don’t know whether she’ll report for work. I’ll check the matter again. If I have information, I’ll call you,” said Ardiwinata.

He added that he had met NK several times and estimated she was below 30, but added that he did not know her well.

“I’ve met her before, but I don’t know her personally, especially as she works in another department,” said Ardiwinata.

Earlier, Ardiwinata said that since the PPATK had brought the case to light in the Batam municipal administration in April, it had not been followed up.

Given this, based on Government Regulation No. 54/2010 on civil servants, his office could not impose sanctions on the concerned party.

“The police have yet to provide any information to us, so we cannot take any measures administratively,” said Ardiwinata.

The PPATK said the source of the financial transactions came from oil smuggling.

The flow of funds from the bank account is believed to have reached high-ranking law enforcement officials from the police and the Indonesian Military (TNI), which have responsibility for dealing with oil and smuggling issues in Batam.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread