The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2005, 11:34 PM
mynav

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: best pussy in penang?

any bros out there,

does anybody has angeline's of ijm batu lanchang, penang number? or the thai girl at chill out in penang? or any other FLs in penang? pls PM or can sms @ 016-4582673. thanx
Old 12-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ricardo6839 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia 7610
Ricardo6839, the girl you mention at the cititel is it no 12? Her name is Angel.
I try her before, she is friendly and chatable,i like her attitude very much. I am a newbie for this site and my english is noy so good, so sorry for what i wrote wrong. Bye!
Was at Cititel on the 10th. Checked into Pinnacle floor with bigger rooms. Called the HC and booked Angel ( no 12 ) for room service. At 3:40pm she arrived at my room. With a swwet smile in her face she introduced herself. A bit on the plumb side but looks okay. Proceeded to massage but cannot tahan already. Get her to strip and started foreplay. Her tits are well proportioned 34B cup with pink nipples. Her BBBJ was slow and steady. Capped me with the Durex I bought and bonked her with her on top. Very moist. Did a doggy style and a side winder. But she loves the missionary moaning with estacy. Overall a satisfied bonk.

Name: Angel aka no 12
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: Yes
RTF: Sure book her overnite if can
Old 12-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo
Found a good Thai girl at Chill Out.

in summary

tall and slim, looks 8/10
breasts small but firm
BBBJ - good
FJ - nice performance
damage - RM400 all night

RTF - probably, all round good entertainer
Zambo,

Thanks for the contact. I called her two days ago and she came to meet me. This is the second time I have meet her. She gave me a friendly kiss and hug when I open the door.

We started kissing on the soft and I slowly removed her blouse. She helped me to remove my shirt and my pant. After that we proceed to the bed. We kissed again and then she moved down to suck my nipple. She started on the left and then move on to the right. After getting me arosed, she move down to suck my cock. She can really make you feels good. She sucked slowly and inbetween move to lick my boss. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her sucking my cock. She licked and sucked with very good suction. I wanted to control but it was too good and I just let go and CIM. We rested a while and then proceed to take a shower. She is still a bit shy and do not want to shower together. I go ahead to take my shower.

After she came out of the shower with a towel around her body, she moved under the blanket. We kissed and I slowly removed her towel. She sucked my nipple and this time round I put on my condom and she guided me into her cunt. She is gentle and moved slowly to follow my rhythm. I lifted her legs and fucked her in missionary position. After pumping for few minutes, we rolled over (my cock still in her pussy) and she is now on top. I can see her breast and her smile as she sits up with my cock inside. She moved her body very well and I caressed her breast as she fucked me. She moved slowly and then increase her speed. She bent towards me so that i can licked her breast. As I just CIM less than half an hour ago, this time takes longer time to cum. Decided to switch position and asked her to bend so that I can fucked her from behind. She lifted her buttock and I guided my cock into her cunt. I bent forward and touched her breast while fucking her from behind. Can feel her cunt muscle gripping my cock when I fucked from the back. After few mins of hot pumping, finally i let go and cum inside her. After washed up, switched off the light and it is nice to hold her naked body as we try to catch some sleep.

I set the alarm to get up at 6.45am. In the morning, even before the alarm ring, I felt her touching my cock. Still feeling sleepy though. After few mins, my cock "marikita" and she starts to lick me and then suck my cock. Bent over to get the condom and then I fucked her in missionary position again. The alarm starts to ring while we are still making love. Pressed the stop button and continue our fuck in different positions. Can sensed that she is enjoying the love making session as much as I do. Finally cum inside her and noticed that I am already slightly late

She gave me very good girl friend feelings. Even asked me if I have a good rest last night. She is very accommodating and smile a lot. One of the best bonking session I have in Penang.

First time in Cititel
Old 12-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nokia 7610 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo6839
Was at Cititel on the 10th. Checked into Pinnacle floor with bigger rooms. Called the HC and booked Angel ( no 12 ) for room service. At 3:40pm she arrived at my room. With a swwet smile in her face she introduced herself. A bit on the plumb side but looks okay. Proceeded to massage but cannot tahan already. Get her to strip and started foreplay. Her tits are well proportioned 34B cup with pink nipples. Her BBBJ was slow and steady. Capped me with the Durex I bought and bonked her with her on top. Very moist. Did a doggy style and a side winder. But she loves the missionary moaning with estacy. Overall a satisfied bonk.

Name: Angel aka no 12
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: Yes
RTF: Sure book her overnite if can
Bro ricardo6839. isn't it nowaday Cititel are using the card key to enter the hotel floor? So how can the HC can provide the room service? If have a chance to book Angel for overnight, i also want to bonk her for all night long.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:39 PM
Samster

Talking Re: best pussy in penang?

Sound interesting about that Thai gal, can either bro Zambo or bro Iceage PM me the Thai gal contect no. pls!!!. I also wan to try her CIM service. TQ
Old 13-08-2005, 07:48 AM
Samster

zackmania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want too......

Never experience overnight in Malaysia. Wan 2 try once
Old 20-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Samster

Is any bro have a RUSSIAN CHIC lobang? I had lost my contact for that lobang already, is there any bro can help? Pls PM me. TQ very much
Old 26-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
malboro78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Zambo... can pass me the contact for the thai gal? will be going to penang soon... hoping can have entertainment over there... thanks in advance
Old 27-08-2005, 02:30 PM
xmen2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiyammo
ksloh brother~
can i know where is Tai ar (TA)? can u let me know more detail?
is it RM50 included of makan ais cream??
is it all the gals are sitting outside let u choose or how? what is the operate time?
thank you a lot brother!!!
anything that u want from me? i will tell u if i know! thanks!
that is from BM n some is included oral some not! but prices is cheap n.....sometime U can fuind some nice looking gal there!
Old 27-08-2005, 02:31 PM
xmen2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo
Found a good Thai girl at Chill Out. After a few drinks arranged to meet the next day - really a bit drunk to continue that evening. In the afternoon confirm arrangements by text then go to collect from 7-11. I was surprised when I saw her, very tall for a Thai, about 5' 7" with long wavy hair. Ahe looks like Eurasian, but didn't enquire.

Back at my apartment - yes normally I prefer a hotel but the girl seems OK - I soon send her for a shower and then into the bedroom. She pretends to be shy and taking her clothes off takes some time, but no harm in trying to make me think she's not so experienced. After playing with her nipples and frenching I decide that i can't wait for her to get round to a BJ and trying to be polite don't want to grab her head and push towards my dick so instead reach for the condom. Good FJ, just enough sound effects and variety of positions fine.

After a couple of hours watching TV it's time for round 2, this time the shyness has gone and straight down for BBBJ which is skilled and good warm up for the FJ.

In the morning I'm woken up at 5a.m by the girl stroking my dick before moving for another BJ. This time I would swear that CIM is the plan but for various reasons it's back to the condom and a gentle missionary position FJ.

in summary

tall and slim, looks 8/10
breasts small but firm
BBBJ - good
FJ - nice performance
damage - RM400 all night

RTF - probably, all round good entertainer
Zamboo got such nice contact can send me mor!
Old 27-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Samster

ksloh4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
S-Class Entertainment

Hi all bros,

Just went to there last few days. After visited the bistro, straight go to Karaoke. Found that the charges is reasonable now compared to previous time.

Mamasan will bring in few PRC for you to choose. After blah-blah-blah, started have the feeling on the girl and ask mamasan for the booking. There is a hotel just behind the karaoke, RM30 per booking.

Karaoke Room (2 hours) + beer + 'mai chong' for the girl = RM120
Tips to mamasan and waiter = RM30
'Pau' Room = RM30
Damage = RM230
Total damages = you calculate yourself lar

We exchanged the handphone no. The thing is if you like the girl, that's ok, otherwise she will call you everyday to ask you bring her to shopping, top up phone card, blah-blah-blah.

Overall the services are ok and meet satisfaction lor.
Old 30-08-2005, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
thedoc101 is Cool - loads of Potential

HI Bros

I will be in Penang on 5 and 6 sept. Any HOT tips for me to make the most of my trip?

Thanks in advance
Old 30-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Brothers, I will be there on the 9th and 10th of September. Would appreciate if anyone has any advice on where to enjoy myself. Looking for some overnite action instead of one shot. If you want to join me, pls PM me.
Old 30-08-2005, 08:16 PM
stick

Hi guys,
I'm just took over penang market, been to penang afew time but never got a chance to have fun over there. Any bro station in penang willing to cheong together? Maybe we can meet up next time while i'm there and we can form a party group ....

cheers
stick
Old 02-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Samster

HI!
Penang now seem like lots of fun, NEW BUTTERFLY,CRYSTAL KTV,
MIDLAND SPA,CITITEL HC,S~CLASS,................!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1