The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
danny1234sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Braless locals

Like to share an encounter, went to my ex colleague place as she called me to help her move some stuff....cut things short....

Was resting at the living room drinking water after hard labour work....her tenant came back...a mature lady around 40-42 I guess, smile to me and went to room...then came out go shower.....

My ex colleague came out from shower and sat beside me chit chat....without bra, can see her protruding nipples as her pajamas cotton is worn liao..quite old liao....she also notice I keep looking on and off....

After sometime her tenant came out after shower...back to room and came out join us watch tv and chat a bit....she then put her feet on the table to paint nail polish......wa.......

Can she her pussy abit and her bush......no panty.....cocky stand liao....

Then I told my ex colleague that I need to leave else will either fall sick or will commit crime ..... Then she also notice and whisper to her tenant and she close up her leg and smile to me......

I act blur stood up and say I need to leave and my ex colleague notice my pant protruding...and just smile and hold my hand and just say you can stay to rest for a while more......

End up fuck her in her room....with loud moans.....after all done......I leaving time, the tenant, came out of her room and said...we were very loud must be very enjoyable....my ex colleague just reply, sure la, that's the purpose...to enjoy....then the tenant wink to me......and jokingly said she also want......

My ex colleague just said want your head la...and push me to the main door....

Next aiming this tenant....
Old 11-07-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3991 / Power: 17
clubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Heard got many people looking for u!!!

My god.. The legendary wwf..
Old 11-07-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1234sg View Post
Like to share an encounter, went to my ex colleague place as she called me to help her move some stuff....cut things short

a threesome is on the way......!!!!
Old 11-07-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mann2208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was coming home ytd and saw at my block downstairs everyday this lady, maybe in her mid 30s walking her schnauzer.and without fail, no bra! 2 days ago saw her again in the lift! not only can see her pokies thru her top but also can see her top rather transparent. steam! uss the dog and started a chat! hehe. at leats i know she stay 4th floor and her name
Old 11-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann2208 View Post
was coming home ytd and saw at my block downstairs everyday this lady, maybe in her mid 30s walking her schnauzer.and without fail, no bra! 2 days ago saw her again in the lift! not only can see her pokies thru her top but also can see her top rather transparent. steam! uss the dog and started a chat! hehe. at leats i know she stay 4th floor and her name
Whr u stay huh? Sound familiar ?
Old 11-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 14
tha_playa is a Helpful and Caring Samstertha_playa is a Helpful and Caring Samstertha_playa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw a Pan-Asian girl (mixed blood, maybe?) at Toa Payoh in a blue singlet-type top, and wearing shades.

She was braless with puffy and pointed pokies; small B-cup; slightly average-looking and seemed a little tired.

Saw a dude doing a double-take when she walked past...
Old 12-07-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 12
heypi is one of the Best!heypi is one of the Best!heypi is one of the Best!heypi is one of the Best!

Saw this thread n I needed to go on an adventure. Removed my bra in the bus back seat n now braless in the crowded train from city hall to the north.

So exciting my panties are wet.
Thing is, I can't choose who sees it.
FT, old folks, men, women, etc.

I wonder how many spotted it?

Adventures w my bf
Old 12-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daveinaction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann2208 View Post
tattoo girl?
Old 17-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

My wife is always braless at home. Since dating, I always get to beo her down blouse and her nipples are always erected!! N she wears spag tops or Lycra cross back tank tops at home. Perfect for a subsequent bonking session.
Old 20-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypi View Post
Saw this thread n I needed to go on an adventure. Removed my bra in the bus back seat n now braless in the crowded train from city hall to the north.

Oooh wow sis !..can't believe it !...you are so daring in public tpt !! ...din know you could oso feel so excited n wetting your panties going braless at tat moment !...I dun tink there's any other local gal who would be daring enough as you to do tis !...kudos to you, sis !...

& to help answer ur qtn...yes, believe most of the fellow paxs of all ages, gender & nationality who were wif u in tat crowded bus/train tat evening peak hour tat day must hv seen ur 2 nice tits !...provided the dress/blouse u were wearing tat time is transparent enough or if not, it is those body hugging ones !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypi View Post

A pic tells a thousand words..
Old 20-07-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 11
curryduck is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurryduck is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurryduck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Hey guys, how often do you see local ladies braless here in Singapore?
Be it at work, downtown or maybe even around your neighbour.
Do share if you have seen...
I do go braless once in a while.
sleep sure is braless , comfortable also if you wear bra while sleep its increase chance of breast cancel.
Old 20-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 11
curryduck is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurryduck is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurryduck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Hey guys, how often do you see local ladies braless here in Singapore?
Be it at work, downtown or maybe even around your neighbour.
Do share if you have seen...
I do go braless once in a while.
sleep sure is braless , comfortable also if you wear bra while sleep its increase chance of breast cancel.

yesterday in tampines mall I saw a woman in mid 40s no wear bra holding hand with a man, but she was in black and small so cant get attention I guess
Old 22-07-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3991 / Power: 17
clubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curryduck View Post
Wah lau ey.. Really meh? With bra slp wil Tio cancel???

Sianz...

Nowadays like do every thing also die

Sigh..

Cheers...
Old 24-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1234sg View Post
End up fuck her in her room....with loud moans.....after all done......I leaving time, the tenant, came out of her room and said...we were very loud must be very enjoyable....my ex colleague just reply, sure la, that's the purpose...to enjoy....then the tenant wink to me......and jokingly said she also want......

hi danny, sure anot? please tell us it is a true story!!!! really fairy tale.......... if the tenant needs another man, I can be there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1