The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by aburthen View Post
Need some advise,

WL first came Sg somewhere early-August last yr on 2mth SVP, went back early cot then came back end oct with 6mth singer pass, midway thru was caught n send back home country. Any idea would she be able to apply 2mth SVP to come here again? or if she want to come here with a proper WP n a real legitimate job here, any chances for her? If really ban, how long would that be coz have tried checking with ICA they wouldn't reveal anything.
From what I understand or at least from those who were caught in Singapore and deported and these FLs that end up plying their trade in Johore, is that they are banned from entering Singapore for at least 5 years.

After the prohibition period is over, whether they are allowed to enter is another problem as their case will be reviewed on a case by case basis and many still get their application rejected despite having served the ban.
Old 13-06-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Hi all,

have been seeing a lot of complaints from people that fucknut ICA officers like to exact their prejudice on single South East Asian women who are looking to enter into Singapore by refusing entry at the checkpoints, often WITHOUT any reason.

Although the reason behind this is to control influx of prostitutes to enter our shores for purposes of solicitation, I have heard of stories where they are just being singled out for being from these SEA countries, and have been refused entry without any proper justification and reason given.

Often, these cheebye arrogant and rude ICA officers would claim that they are not obliged to provide the reason for refusal to grant entry. Let me set the record straight once and for all.

Under a particular Statute:

"Where the Controller refuses to allow any person to enter Singapore on the ground that the person is a prohibited immigrant, the Controller shall, if so requested by the person, inform him of the class of prohibited immigrants of which, in the opinion of the Controller, he is a member."

Now knock yourselves out. As you know this is Singapore and our friendly neighbourhood civil servants probably couldn't give a fuck even if you quote this to them. Good luck, just thought I should share.

TheUnforgiven.
Old 14-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven View Post
Hi all,

have been seeing a lot of complaints from people that fucknut ICA officers like to exact their prejudice on single South East Asian women who are looking to enter into Singapore by refusing entry at the checkpoints, often WITHOUT any reason.

Although the reason behind this is to control influx of prostitutes to enter our shores for purposes of solicitation, I have heard of stories where they are just being singled out for being from these SEA countries, and have been refused entry without any proper justification and reason given.

Often, these cheebye arrogant and rude ICA officers would claim that they are not obliged to provide the reason for refusal to grant entry. Let me set the record straight once and for all.

TheUnforgiven.
That may be true in the past but in the present context your accusations are unfair to the ICA officers manning the checkpoints. Nowadays these ICA officers do not have the discretion to 'pass or deny' visitors entry into Singapore. They are guided by the computer screen which will show 5 colour codes when your biometrics and/or particulars are scanned or keyed in.
Red - on the wanted list (detain subject)
Brown - on the blacklist (no approval)
Orange - has previous records (interview subject)
Yellow - person of interest (give short term visit or interview for longer visit)
Green - all clear (approved)
All ICA staff manning the checkpoints have to follow the codes in whether to grant / deny entry and they are answerable for their actions. Gone are the days when they can use their "discretion" on whether to give you 3 days or 14 days as they like.
Technology is so advanced nowadays that images are transmitted "real time" back to ICA HQ if any of the officers encounter any problematic cases at the checkpoints. And yeah and that includes the interview room which is fully recorded whatever happens inside.
Old 15-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
liverrose is Cool - loads of Potential

the colour coding is interesting...so, if a subject got NTL before (but no crime committed), orange or yellow code? Would NTL be considered "previous records"?
Old 16-06-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karoosel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
That may be true in the past but in the present context your accusations are unfair to the ICA officers manning the checkpoints. Nowadays these ICA officers do not have the discretion to 'pass or deny' visitors entry into Singapore. They are guided by the computer screen which will show 5 colour codes when your biometrics and/or particulars are scanned or keyed in.
Yellow - person of interest (give short term visit or interview for longer visit)
All ICA staff manning the checkpoints have to follow the codes in whether to grant / deny entry and they are answerable for their actions. Gone are the days when they can use their "discretion" on whether to give you 3 days or 14 days as they like.
Technology is so advanced nowadays that images are transmitted "real time" back to ICA HQ if any of the officers encounter any problematic cases at the checkpoints. And yeah and that includes the interview room which is fully recorded whatever happens inside.
Good info! Furthermore, all the other govt agencies share information from a common database so ICA can also see if a certain person has a record from MOM. Also, airlines send the flight manifest in advance to the border security of the destination country. This means, hours before the plane lands, the controllers have now been alerted if there are "persons of interest" on the flight.

So if you think about it, there's only a little room for personal judgement coming from the officers.
Old 16-06-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
Thanks for the info. Not aware they now have such a system.

I was just prompted to write my earlier post because I saw an European foreigner in some visa/immigration related forum (can't remember which) complaining that his Vietnamese girlfriend was denied entry and unceremoniously deported without any reason given, despite her never been to Singapore nor committing any immigration offence.

It was just very distasteful the incident was handled and I have heard of some stories from other friends with foreign wives (usually SEA) the kind of attitudes that were shown to them by the ICA officers.

It is fine if they want to refuse entry, but my point is, they are obliged to reveal the reason BY LAW. This is often not the case and not challenged when ICA officers ignore the request for a reason of refusal to grant entry.
Old 16-06-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no transparency
Old 16-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was just prompted to write my earlier post because I saw an European foreigner in some visa/immigration related forum (can't remember which) complaining that his Vietnamese girlfriend was denied entry and unceremoniously deported without any reason given, despite her never been to Singapore nor committing any immigration offence.
let me share my opinion here and not to anger anyone...

this ang mo must have been duped by his Vietnamese gf...as a member Asean country...we allow each other countries citizen to visit and stay up to 30 days each time provided the gf have not been denied entry or committed any crime here in sinkie under false passport or different passport/names...

also any visitor cannot stay more than 60 days in 3 months or more than 90 days in 6 months...

the gf may have been to sinkie and was caught flouting ICA laws..she may have been banned a certain years...only that Viet gals always tell lies and this SWM may have believed what she said...

ICA dun discriminate any nationality...if not how come so many foreigners in sinkie land everyday...estimate 1mil tourists in sinkie daily...^^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guess this ang mo still dunno his so called gf well. Kena deported = bad history... instead of getting angry with the whole ICA, if he is smart, he should be angry with his so called gf. I have many foreign friends who often go SG tours and shopping and non I know is deported.

Last edited by naemlo; 16-06-2014 at 10:10 PM.
Old 19-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by karoosel View Post
Good info! Furthermore, all the other govt agencies share information from a common database so ICA can also see if a certain person has a record from MOM. Also, airlines send the flight manifest in advance to the border security of the destination country. This means, hours before the plane lands, the controllers have now been alerted if there are "persons of interest" on the flight.

So if you think about it, there's only a little room for personal judgement coming from the officers.
Thanks for the update..... I agree this is very good information.
But at the same time it's oso scary with the advances of modern technology..... someday we will turn into Robocop country where everything is controlled by technology and humans become redundant or are only required to follow instructions and just press buttons.
Old 20-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Thanks for the update..... I agree this is very good information.
But at the same time it's oso scary with the advances of modern technology..... someday we will turn into Robocop country where everything is controlled by technology and humans become redundant or are only required to follow instructions and just press buttons.
These are something very possible as we are working toward 'Smart' country
Old 25-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess this ang mo still dunno his so called gf well. Kena deported = bad history... instead of getting angry with the whole ICA, if he is smart, he should be angry with his so called gf. I have many foreign friends who often go SG tours and shopping and non I know is deported.

I totally agree. All these GF are not honest about their past. ICA and other immigration departments have records and data base shared.

Malaysia side? Well.... undertable exist, and they can still go there. But Singapore? Fat Hope.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-06-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It is fine if they want to refuse entry, but my point is, they are obliged to reveal the reason BY LAW. This is often not the case and not challenged when ICA officers ignore the request for a reason of refusal to grant entry.
which law again?

I had a gf who got denied entry and later tells me she was caught in a bar raid, with a different passport, not the current one

as said, just from Philippines there are 12 + direct flights or more = 5,000 arrival a day, and only like 10 or so get denied entry ... so??? and most passenger are women ...'

btw, I prefer SG ICA ... where they dont reveal anything ... vs HK ... a friend was traveling with his wife to HK wife on PH passport, wife denied entry, and the husband asked why

the HK immigration replied the marriage Looks suspicious and wife has resemblance to a prostitute .. that's better for you I guess.

forget that, a Swedish guy travelling out with his filipina wife was refused permission to leave as PH immigration suspect he is human trafficking his wife ... even when marriage certificate was shown and she wasn't young or big age gap with husband ... and PH immigration demanded an affidavit that he will bring the wife back to Philippines ...

so ? you think Singapore sucks?
Old 25-06-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
which law again?

I had a gf who got denied entry and later tells me she was caught in a bar raid, with a different passport, not the current one

as said, just from Philippines there are 12 + direct flights or more = 5,000 arrival a day, and only like 10 or so get denied entry ... so??? and most passenger are women ...'

btw, I prefer SG ICA ... where they dont reveal anything ... vs HK ... a friend was traveling with his wife to HK wife on PH passport, wife denied entry, and the husband asked why

the HK immigration replied the marriage Looks suspicious and wife has resemblance to a prostitute .. that's better for you I guess.

forget that, a Swedish guy travelling out with his filipina wife was refused permission to leave as PH immigration suspect he is human trafficking his wife ... even when marriage certificate was shown and she wasn't young or big age gap with husband ... and PH immigration demanded an affidavit that he will bring the wife back to Philippines ...

haha...fully agreed...is better that ICA dun say a word then say something which is truth and the man cannot accept that was his wife or gf...remember truth is always ugly for those had past records...

I appreciate our ICA because without them we could be facing lots of jihadist, criminals, illegal societies, etc coming to our country to commit horrible crimes...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-06-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
My opinion of whether Singapore sucks is not of any consequence. I am just quoting what I read and what ICA is not following. Plain and simple.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1