The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ChickLuver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex Trade in India

Due to the requests I received during the last days I thought to come up with something which should answer some questions.

To some extent it is understandable that people are not willing to sit hours on the forum to filter what they need in their specific circumstances. Though reading the reports or picking out the ones who seem to be valuable is best insurance against fraud and increases the chance of you having a good time.

Especially in big cities I do not know how much it really helps to name tell a specific hotel, brothel or contacts (being often a matter of taste) if you need over an 1 hour to get there. And that can happen in Mumbai or Delhi easily. (I hope one day big cities will be given new categories and divided into sections/quarters on wsgforum)

100 % guaranteed action ? There are plenty of credible reports which give you exact locations. A specific request of phone numbers is something else. I personally prefer to check out the location through the adress not through the phone as there is no safety- or fraud risk in India by just checking out the place and seeing girls and making my own judgement.

There are few opportunyties during the day. 90 % of the Hooker action starts when the sun goes down.

The easiest and least stressful for a first timer and/or foreigner is to find a taxi/riksha driver who speaks sufficient english to explain your needs. You will meet them where a lot of tourists stay. They will usually hang out in front or around of the hotels at the beach side or point of interests.
The worst (leaving fraud or a police raid aside for later) which can happen is someone disapproving of your intentions, looking at you with disdain or someone who pretends to know and takes you to the worst fuck-houses imaginable.
If you do not want to ask them they will sure ask you. If you go out for a stroll in the evening, some know pretty well what some single males are looking for when they are on a stroll seemingly without any specific purpose.

Lot of taxi drivers have mobile numbers these days and if you find a good driver or agent take their number and meet them next time.
If you do not mix up the general sleaziness with friendliness or mixing up their ambition to earn with the intention of taking as much out of you as they possibly can, then there will be very few disappointing experiences.

Hotels

Basically any taxi driver or hawker (Though hawkers who get in touch with you on the street are much more difficult to negotiate with and far more pushy, so a frist timer is better off with a taxi driver) who is into this field (and there are countless of them) can show you dozens of girl-friendly hotels. (In regard of Mumbai I should not have mentioned Hotel Celeste as compared to Hotel Blue Bird it is a run down place.)

A girl-friendly Hotel does NOT mean a hotel for fucking only or a pick-up joint with a bar downstairs and rooms/Hotel upstairs. A hotel with a bar does not mean you meet a girl in there unless it is a bar mainly for this purpose. The Hotel bars I have encountered were usually pretty empty and at best you can chat to the waiter and ask if they can do anything for you. Girl-friendly Hotels simply means that these hotels allow you to bring guests from outside. Some do and some don’t. Some are very strict and some are not. If you do not ask and act as if you think it is birth-right to bring a girl inside they may not mention a word.
You can take a hooker to hotels on hourly basis (which are usually lower standard). The hooker, the pimp, or the taxi driver will know an alternative if you cannot take her back to your own hotel. Several hotels where you can take women on hourly basis and normal girl friendly hotels. If you do not want to rely on third persons there is nothing illegal by calling any hotel before you travel to India and ask straigth away if it is allowed to bring guest from outside or your indian “girl-friend” inside.

Locations, Prices, Tips and Fraud

In 99 % of all brothels you can bargain. If you don’t, others pay more as well and you have paid 20-30% more for nothing.
Negotiate one session with the pimp and negotiate the second fuck with the girl inside. Sometimes for free and sometimes you pay the girl some tip. That is usually cheaper for you and better for the girl.
You do not need to tip the girls but of course it is welcomed and 10 % will do. Noone will insist if you do not want.
If you like the girl ask for her mobile number and if you would meet her again with the pimp cut out her rates should be 30-50 % less than the price you have initally fixed with the pimp.

Do not pay more than 200 Rs. commission to a street-hawker. If you did not fix any agreement before expect to make big effort to shake him off. For them 50 Rs. is money and they go long ways for it. If they have annoyed you with his selection, you might as well shed out 10-100 Rs. take the next risksha and get out of his sight as soon as possible and he will not follow you.
The taxi-driver, though of course always denying, will possibly get commission from the place to where he is taking you and he earns by paying the taxi fare. So there should be no extra request unless you like to tip voluntarily.

Lot of people in India working their ass off for 2000-3000 Rs. or 50-70 US$ (taxi-driver salary in big city india) per month, so consider that when you are giving out tips or when you are happily mentioning you are paying 200-300 USD/night for your five-star hotel. If you present yourself rich, expect to pay the highest prices and attract the highest degree of greed.

Table-Dance Bars or Pick-Up Discos are to my mind medium risk in terms of hassle and fraud. As in the forum there are mixed reports. Often these places are referred to as to be more pushy and too many other people around to push you or to present ridiculous charges. Acoording to Yogesh who posted a recent report in the mumbai section they are the places to find the better quality.

Resident brothels are usually low risk in terms of fraud or hassle (Besides the service charge 30-100 Rs.) if they are not raided by the time you are there.

Trying to make hookers contacts through internet in India is with high fraud risk. 100 % loss of money insured with bombaysexguide.
Old 14-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 22
sosola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex Trade in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickLuver
Due to the requests I received during the last days I thought to come up with something which should answer some questions.

To some extent it is understandable that people are not willing to sit hours on the forum to filter what they need in their specific circumstances. Though reading the reports or picking out the ones who seem to be valuable is best insurance against fraud and increases the chance of you having a good time.

Especially in big cities I do not know how much it really helps to name tell a specific hotel, brothel or contacts (being often a matter of taste) if you need over an 1 hour to get there. And that can happen in Mumbai or Delhi easily. (I hope one day big cities will be given new categories and divided into sections/quarters on wsgforum)

100 % guaranteed action ? There are plenty of credible reports which give you exact locations. A specific request of phone numbers is something else. I personally prefer to check out the location through the adress not through the phone as there is no safety- or fraud risk in India by just checking out the place and seeing girls and making my own judgement.

There are few opportunyties during the day. 90 % of the Hooker action starts when the sun goes down.

The easiest and least stressful for a first timer and/or foreigner is to find a taxi/riksha driver who speaks sufficient english to explain your needs. You will meet them where a lot of tourists stay. They will usually hang out in front or around of the hotels at the beach side or point of interests.
The worst (leaving fraud or a police raid aside for later) which can happen is someone disapproving of your intentions, looking at you with disdain or someone who pretends to know and takes you to the worst fuck-houses imaginable.
If you do not want to ask them they will sure ask you. If you go out for a stroll in the evening, some know pretty well what some single males are looking for when they are on a stroll seemingly without any specific purpose.

Lot of taxi drivers have mobile numbers these days and if you find a good driver or agent take their number and meet them next time.
If you do not mix up the general sleaziness with friendliness or mixing up their ambition to earn with the intention of taking as much out of you as they possibly can, then there will be very few disappointing experiences.

Hotels

Basically any taxi driver or hawker (Though hawkers who get in touch with you on the street are much more difficult to negotiate with and far more pushy, so a frist timer is better off with a taxi driver) who is into this field (and there are countless of them) can show you dozens of girl-friendly hotels. (In regard of Mumbai I should not have mentioned Hotel Celeste as compared to Hotel Blue Bird it is a run down place.)

A girl-friendly Hotel does NOT mean a hotel for fucking only or a pick-up joint with a bar downstairs and rooms/Hotel upstairs. A hotel with a bar does not mean you meet a girl in there unless it is a bar mainly for this purpose. The Hotel bars I have encountered were usually pretty empty and at best you can chat to the waiter and ask if they can do anything for you. Girl-friendly Hotels simply means that these hotels allow you to bring guests from outside. Some do and some don’t. Some are very strict and some are not. If you do not ask and act as if you think it is birth-right to bring a girl inside they may not mention a word.
You can take a hooker to hotels on hourly basis (which are usually lower standard). The hooker, the pimp, or the taxi driver will know an alternative if you cannot take her back to your own hotel. Several hotels where you can take women on hourly basis and normal girl friendly hotels. If you do not want to rely on third persons there is nothing illegal by calling any hotel before you travel to India and ask straigth away if it is allowed to bring guest from outside or your indian “girl-friend” inside.

Locations, Prices, Tips and Fraud

In 99 % of all brothels you can bargain. If you don’t, others pay more as well and you have paid 20-30% more for nothing.
Negotiate one session with the pimp and negotiate the second fuck with the girl inside. Sometimes for free and sometimes you pay the girl some tip. That is usually cheaper for you and better for the girl.
You do not need to tip the girls but of course it is welcomed and 10 % will do. Noone will insist if you do not want.
If you like the girl ask for her mobile number and if you would meet her again with the pimp cut out her rates should be 30-50 % less than the price you have initally fixed with the pimp.

Do not pay more than 200 Rs. commission to a street-hawker. If you did not fix any agreement before expect to make big effort to shake him off. For them 50 Rs. is money and they go long ways for it. If they have annoyed you with his selection, you might as well shed out 10-100 Rs. take the next risksha and get out of his sight as soon as possible and he will not follow you.
The taxi-driver, though of course always denying, will possibly get commission from the place to where he is taking you and he earns by paying the taxi fare. So there should be no extra request unless you like to tip voluntarily.

Lot of people in India working their ass off for 2000-3000 Rs. or 50-70 US$ (taxi-driver salary in big city india) per month, so consider that when you are giving out tips or when you are happily mentioning you are paying 200-300 USD/night for your five-star hotel. If you present yourself rich, expect to pay the highest prices and attract the highest degree of greed.

Table-Dance Bars or Pick-Up Discos are to my mind medium risk in terms of hassle and fraud. As in the forum there are mixed reports. Often these places are referred to as to be more pushy and too many other people around to push you or to present ridiculous charges. Acoording to Yogesh who posted a recent report in the mumbai section they are the places to find the better quality.

Resident brothels are usually low risk in terms of fraud or hassle (Besides the service charge 30-100 Rs.) if they are not raided by the time you are there.

Trying to make hookers contacts through internet in India is with high fraud risk. 100 % loss of money insured with bombaysexguide.

i had juz visited mumbai & new delhi..seems kind of dry
my agents in mumbai told me that contact is needed inorder to get a bong..
do you have any contacts??
Old 14-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
luzt is a splendid one to beholdluzt is a splendid one to beholdluzt is a splendid one to beholdluzt is a splendid one to beholdluzt is a splendid one to beholdluzt is a splendid one to beholdluzt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosola
i had juz visited mumbai & new delhi..seems kind of dry
my agents in mumbai told me that contact is needed inorder to get a bong..
do you have any contacts??
flip the local paper's classifieds and you can find loads of it... Indians, Russians, Spanish, etc...
Old 15-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzt
flip the local paper's classifieds and you can find loads of it... Indians, Russians, Spanish, etc...
hw abt the pricing & hw it works??
Old 17-07-2005, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
luzt is a splendid one to beholdluzt is a splendid one to beholdluzt is a splendid one to beholdluzt is a splendid one to beholdluzt is a splendid one to beholdluzt is a splendid one to beholdluzt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosola
hw abt the pricing & hw it works??
Damage is RS3000. Call the number, a couple of girls will be brought over to your place and you can select...
Old 18-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzt
Damage is RS3000. Call the number, a couple of girls will be brought over to your place and you can select...

thanks for the info..
paiseh more questions..

1. the price is for ST or LT??
2. southern or northern indians??
Old 31-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
wayne54 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

have been in Mumbai before. Asked the taxi driver to take me cheong place. walah, I even don't want to get inside. the brothel house look like a refugee camp. since my standard quite high,later inform me if willing to pay S$ 700, he will get me young college student. look at the price tag made me a bit discourage and forgot about it. So no cheong in india. Septmber i will be going to New dehli and prepare do alot of research so not waste time finidng a cheong place.
Old 31-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MrBates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne54
have been in Mumbai before. Asked the taxi driver to take me cheong place. walah, I even don't want to get inside. the brothel house look like a refugee camp. since my standard quite high,later inform me if willing to pay S$ 700, he will get me young college student. look at the price tag made me a bit discourage and forgot about it. So no cheong in india. Septmber i will be going to New dehli and prepare do alot of research so not waste time finidng a cheong place.
I had a business trip to Mumbai 5 years ago... and I asked my driver where to cheong..and he brought me to this place where the women were in a pedicab or trycycle..I can't remember..when I chose the girl, I thought she's pretty coz a little bit dark at that time..then I realized, waleeoww..buey tahan the skin of the face..and we were brought to a place like our brother here mentioned. I said 'never mind'. Then, we just went to a place where the girls are dancing and you give them 10rps once in a while..
Old 01-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

In Mumbai, There is a place like our Gelang. I think the local call it the Cage. It's also a tourist attraction....

Here u can also get White Nepal Girls for a few dollars.

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 01-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne54

i will be going to chennai, hyderabad & bangalore in late august..
hope can find some actions there..

anyway..S$700 for a pussy..nt worth it..make of "balck gold"??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1