The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Wow! Didn't know about this. Will try once I'm back from Singapore. Like that everyday also I can tapao nasi lemak. Will make a trip to there soon.

Thanks for the sharing good place to dine, especially malay food!
But they don't cook nasi lemak took wan.... I am not a fan of chicken and especially fried chicken, but they served the best fried chicken I have ever tasted..... salivating as I typed........ chilli can afford to be more spicy (for me)
Old 27-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
hehehe just send uncle back to hotel after our supper khao tom with boss K6 after few drinks in foxy .

cipek fired blank........ not her fault, she was nice real, nice high AFE

May be too tired, nice lady 41 y o....... now my fussy nephew will suan me...
Old 27-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
cipek fired blank........ not her fault, she was nice real, nice high AFE
May be too tired, nice lady 41 y o.......
MILF? Mamasan at other agg Spotlight can give you ang pow even!
Old 27-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 16
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Yeah, bro from Pattaya having biz there and me too small biz here, so we see how to work things out together
No wander you guys are "frequent flyer" to LOS

Me just try to feel the mood here before moving to cnx for retirement. Not too soon, maybe 5 years later... Till my kid becomes adult, soon to be

Still thinking what i am gonna do in cnx when moving here...
Old 27-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am experiencing the same problem as u, wondering what I can do when I'm over at CNX in 2 years time. Anyone with any business mind to share ideas?
Old 27-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Foxy Agogo Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
not her fault, she was nice real, nice high AFE

May be too tired, nice lady 41 y o....... now my fussy nephew will suan me...
You never cease to amaze me with your creativity.
AFE (Auntie Friend Effect).
Got help you wash underwear is it?

Wah piangz up 41 year old Auntie.
Win liao lor!
Old 27-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
hehehe just send uncle back to hotel after our supper khao tom with boss K6 after few drinks in foxy .

Afternoon we looking for the nasi lemak and finally found our singaporean malay friend living and operating a restaurant selling nasi lemak and fried chicken rice etc....the chilli really aroi mak mak, will go back for more

http://www.chiang-mai-coffee.com

Bro noonteerak, think u must go try this......aroi jin jin (they are opp The Harbour & beside Chiang Mai Hill hotel)
What a pity and miss it.
Old 28-04-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Afternoon we looking for the nasi lemak and finally found our singaporean malay friend living and operating a restaurant selling nasi lemak and fried chicken rice etc....the chilli really aroi mak mak, will go back for more
)
Wow that's nice to know... Nasi lemak in chiang mai :-)
Old 28-04-2014, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
What a pity and miss it.
mai pen rai, next time can cum again na.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
Wow that's nice to know... Nasi lemak in chiang mai :-)
Need more bro to support them so they can cook the real nasi lemak, cos now if they cook cannot keep too long due to coconut milk in rice. So we just had the chicken rice kind of rice (but taste super) and fried chicken which is so fresh and juicy with the chilli is so shiok....even i go back at night just keep thinking of the fried chicken rice

Today met everyday1song but too bad today no song for him, just drink and raba raba in foxy, maybe go back and song song himself.......nice to meet u and hope to see u again in cnx soon.
Old 28-04-2014, 02:54 AM
Samster

everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

I was glad that even on my last night in CNX, I finally meet up with Bro Happyman, along with Bro etct88 and pattaya towkay Bro Kawaiisoi6 at Loi Khor. kind of a bunch of "FEW GOOD FOLLOWS"

Meet them at spotlight. After 1 drink, due to limited stock, we move on to foxy.
Nothing better, maybe due to Sunday la. Instate of enjoy watching the pussies, it looks like a old boys meeting session

Bro Happy is kind enough to put me one pussy, but I felt like she is a little pushy, so I decided not to take away. Infect, bro happy already knew this girl is a try hard, or maybe hard sell kind of girl...

Have a good chat with bro kawaii, and realized that pattaya is a better place to cheong. Now I start to think, what is a good reason for me to tell my OC that I need to go to Pattaya

Anyway, tonight is 1 of the most interesting night for this trip, beside meeting my Thai and Angmo friends. Big thanks to Bro Happyman and gang. Love you guys even not having any catch for the night.

Goodbye CNX, in a few hours time.. Ready for the real life in sg, as per usual
Old 28-04-2014, 03:04 AM
Samster

Today met everyday1song but too bad today no song for him, just drink and raba raba in foxy, maybe go back and song song himself.......nice to meet u and hope to see u again in cnx soon.[/QUOTE]

Nevermind la Bro, few hours later can settle with OC. Maybe she setup the room and wash clean clean await for the arrival of BIG JOHN
Old 28-04-2014, 03:59 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Chiang Mai

Quote:
even i go back at night just keep thinking of the fried chicken rice.
Hope their business boom after your promotion!

One thing I miss about Chiang Mai is not the cheonging but the authentic Northern dishes with herbs.
Damn mouth watering!
Old 28-04-2014, 04:25 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Chiang Mai Condominium

Low budget condominium at Su Thep, Muang Chiang Mai.
Near Chiang Mai University.
Price: THB600,000/S$24,000

With transfer fee, stamp duty and agent commission all inclusive should not be more than THB650,000.
Throw in another THB100,000 for minor renovations plus furnishing can use as retirement home liao.

Total Price: THB750,000/S$30,000

About the same damage for a low budget 30-40sqm apartment (<70 year leasehold) in Dongguan, China.
Thai condominiums are freehold which is a plus point.

Old 28-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
MILF? Mamasan at other agg Spotlight can give you ang pow even!
sad to say, Spotlight no match for Foxy Lady, did not see any one up to the standard of 41 y o fox..... maybe wrong night.....
Old 28-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Re: Chiang Mai Condominium

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Low budget condominium at Su Thep, Muang Chiang Mai.
Near Chiang Mai University.
Price: THB600,000/S$24,000

With transfer fee, stamp duty and agent commission all inclusive should not be more than THB650,000.
Throw in another THB100,000 for minor renovations plus furnishing can use as retirement home liao.

Total Price: THB750,000/S$30,000
Sounds like a good deal, if can rent out 5-6 k per month.....

You should get your housing agent license and move your butt here.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1