The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmjplayer View Post
Jia kan tan ka jia ping si kong buay tong eh....

If you know the arrogant cyclist terrorising the road users..

Lol!!!!

"Take out popcorn n coke watch hitler act'
regardless, so long in the sbf already...one thing I learned, all negative remarks are just a pinch of salt, doesn't hurt.

Lai lai, let's just focus more on cp updates.

old man, BC
Old 15-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridge View Post
regardless, so long in the sbf already...one thing I learned, all negative remarks are just a pinch of salt, doesn't hurt.

Lai lai, let's just focus more on cp updates.

old man, BC
Yes, agree!

Only if all this is just so simple!!

My indignation is NOT against moderate behavior and proper discussion here - this is a given actually. Rather it is against a group of idiots running rough shod and basically TOTAL control over the "Events in CP" thread. Not bad if they would do so in the generally accepted mode of conduct on internet discussion forums -. after all, discussions ARE the raison d’etre for forums.

But these goons have adopted a totally – IMHO of course – sinister tact of ANONYMOUSLY TROLLING anybody and everybody who do not submit to their wish and command – and then actually backing up their threats by Zapping those of who do not “behave” themselves and zap anybody who dares to even show a bit of defiance down to negative points/red moderation!

This to me is TROLLING AT ITS CHICKEN-SHIT WORST!

This is made possible and accommodated to by their being able to troll and zap others anonymously. There is no check and balances and of course no transparency whatsoever.
This is made worse by their quite well organized group of sycophants, army of clones, clueless goons (taken advantage of and used to rough shod/do their dirty work publicly on the board) etc, etc.
This has caused too many good members to give up this board and I do believe it’s high time that this has to stop.

And whilst I do realize that there are a lot of members that have all but given up trying to change anything and just revert to lurking on this board, I also hope that there will be lots more FAIR MINDED guys who will step up to the plate and regain back OUR forum.....please!!

I'm not going to give up!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 15-04-2014 at 01:33 PM.
Old 15-04-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
boysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

And whilst I do realize that there are a lot of members that have all but given up trying to change anything and just revert to lurking on this board, I also hope that there will be lots more FAIR MINDED guys who will step up to the plate and regain back OUR forum.....please!!

I'm not going to give up!

SEAJ[/QUOTE]

I am just a humble and usually silent supporter of the stories and comment of SEAJ. I reckon his wish to press on to defend what he believes in. Cheers to SEAJ.

Of course, I gain no nothing from openly supporting a totally stranger but I want to pay my respect, in a little way, to brothers who so unselfishly share your insight here.

boy
Old 15-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am just a humble and usually silent supporter of the stories and comment of SEAJ. I reckon his wish to press on to defend what he believes in. Cheers to SEAJ.

Of course, I gain no nothing from openly supporting a totally stranger but I want to pay my respect, in a little way, to brothers who so unselfishly share your insight here.

boy
Many many thanks for your kind words - especially since I do know that the way things are here at the present, anybody daring to post such have put himself in grave danger/have put himself directly in the line of fire.

All it takes is even a tiny slight like this and I AM worried that these Taikors and their Rabid gang of clones, army of zappers etc will come down hard on you.

The only way that we could possibly avoid this if there would be others who would also make a stance against this ongoing travesty - one that we have allowed these plonkers to get away with for way too long. I made my stance, I salute boysaigon for making his and hope others will follow. It'll be a lot harder for them to carry out their attacks. if there is multiple targets.

And of course I will/can NOT fault you if decide not to - as I DO KNOW that these guys ARE particularly powerful. Pity that they will not use such power to do good instead of always just mischief.

THANK YOU boysaigon!

SEAJ
Old 15-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dongguan Crackdown 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
yup, i also heard the management provide transport to ferry the mm/dj over to work. Lodging and food too. was there last saturday, business was slow but they still need to earn a living. CP wasn't build in a day too.
KTV rooms decor still ok. DJ and manager still put in effort to buy bbq food for us in the ktv.
You also in 恒遠 Saturday
Old 15-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamabinladin View Post
Only 6299 words? You disappoint that eunuch father of yours!
Eunuch -
1 : a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace 2 : a man or boy deprived of the testes or external genitals 3 : one that lacks virility or power <political eunuchs>

If you weren't so vile you'd be funny.
But as stupid as you are, you are just the village idiot.

Incredible that your Taikors has actually appointed you their troll!

Seaj
Old 15-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold
Events In CP

Add in 'nachos'..
Old 15-04-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2691 / Power: 21
hot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertora View Post
guess if u r new or not known to mummy, they dare not to intro gals to u. coz they also afraid u r GA or GA after u or spotted all the while. I think many undercover GA in CP.
thats why ktv , sauna dare not to operate quietly as they dun know who r real customers n who r GA.
Bro,
Just tell her u r from not China and give her your Sillypore or Malaysia phone number to her to verify and recommended by me (胖胖)。

Cheers
Old 16-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dongguan Crackdown 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
yup, i also heard the management provide transport to ferry the mm/dj over to work. Lodging and food too. was there last saturday, business was slow but they still need to earn a living. CP wasn't build in a day too.
KTV rooms decor still ok. DJ and manager still put in effort to buy bbq food for us in the ktv.
wah...u just dun give up...YD going on u still chiong
Old 16-04-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

***** Gentlemen – PLEASE NOTE.*****

I really do appreciate all your support, but allow me to now request you all to:

PLEASE DO NOT POST PUBLICLY

anything that is sympathetic to my stance.

I had unilaterally taken up this cause as I strongly believe that what this group of malcontents had been doing does actual harm to the rest of us and to the forum generally; as such I needed to be prepared to accept the consequences and had of course fully expected to be the brunt of their concerted mass zappings.

But now I learn that anybody who publicly supports me have indeed also become their target. Whilst of course a travesty, it is not something that anybody else should also have to go through.

I apologize for my earlier wrong clarion call, please ignore it.

Many thanks and again, sorry!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 16-04-2014 at 01:32 AM.
Old 16-04-2014, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 21
genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold

No worry, you (SEAJ) have my support.

Profanity will not be tolerated, will not hesitate to zap any one who does not has proper parents teaching..... sad case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
***** Gentlemen – PLEASE NOTE.*****

I really do appreciate all your support, but allow me to now request you all to:

PLEASE DO NOT POST PUBLICLY

anything that is sympathetic to my stance.

I had unilaterally taken up this cause as I strongly believe that what this group of malcontents had been doing does actual harm to the rest of us and to the forum generally; as such I needed to be prepared to accept the consequences and had of course fully expected to be the brunt of their concerted mass zappings.

But now I learn that anybody who publicly supports me have indeed also become their target. Whilst of course a travesty, it is not something that anybody else should also have to go through.

I apologize for my earlier wrong clarion call, please ignore it.

Many thanks and again, sorry!

SEAJ
Old 16-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Health888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With all the crackdown. Worried about bring back gals to the hotel rooms.

What happens if your gal is a non-working KTV or Sauna? Will you run into trouble should the GA checks?
Old 16-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Health888 View Post
With all the crackdown. Worried about bring back gals to the hotel rooms. What happens if your gal is a non-working KTV or Sauna? Will you run into trouble should the GA checks?
Of course because changping girls are all working girls. Salesgirl, waitress, starbuck, pzl even the girls selling gold can be bought out. Where u got your girl, from singapore haha
Old 16-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2691 / Power: 21
hot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpredator View Post
Bro, zhongshan and zhuahi many KTV dun have meimei... they playing safe now... but can fish around lian hua lu and pi jiu jie...
bro youngpredator,
Cannot PM you the info you requested on "CP mummy's contact for chicks". U need to disable the prevention of PM.

Cheers
Old 16-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius View Post
No worry, you (SEAJ) have my support.

Profanity will not be tolerated, will not hesitate to zap any one who does not has proper parents teaching..... sad case...
My dear sir, I don't quite understand your reasoning here. You don't tolerate profanity, but you can decide who has proper parents teaching? So bringing parents into these war of words is ok?
Please enlighten me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread