The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
I think Cindy earn much more........lots more....
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee123 View Post
Bro, I would agree with you. Firstly, Cindy worked six months longer than Lady. Secondly, Lady takes leave far more often than Cindy who is very hard working. Thirdly, Cindy is stronger in KC eg she tells me of her birthday in advance and gives strong hint of buying her a present. I find out Lady's birthday after only seeing the flower bouquet in her room and I give her a small angpow after the event and she accepts it gladly. I heard unconfirmed story that Cindy gets big tips and expensive gifts from rich towkays.
Yes, Cindy definitely earned much more.
She finishes her two year contract much the same as Mei Bao of 2831A.
She is very hardworking and seldom take leave.

Weeks before she leave SG, she was showered with big Ang Baos and expensive gifts.

She returned to Chengdu/Sichuan to open her own hairdressing salon.

All the best to her.
Old 14-03-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Bro, I would agree with you. Firstly, Cindy worked six months longer than Lady. Secondly, Lady takes leave far more often than Cindy who is very hard working. Thirdly, Cindy is stronger in KC eg she tells me of her birthday in advance and gives strong hint of buying her a present. I find out Lady's birthday after only seeing the flower bouquet in her room and I give her a small angpow after the event and she accepts it gladly. I heard unconfirmed story that Cindy gets big tips and expensive gifts from rich towkays.

thks for the info
returning 6 pts
Old 14-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 18
Seh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Jia ni 2047 also does 360 degree bbbj and bullet vibrator for the ass on request.
sorry, what you mean by bullet vibrator for the ass means ? thanks

Please PM me so that I can use your nick to search your latest post to return your upz because priority will be given first to those who PM me.

Thanks
Old 14-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seh Fei Loh View Post
sorry, what you mean by bullet vibrator for the ass means ? thanks
Hi bro, it is another form of AR. A wl uses a small vibrator to do this kind of AR. It's diameter is as big as a bullet. To be on safe side, it is advisable to ask wl to use a new condom to cover its head and apply KY oil before inserting it into the asshole. Not all bros may like this service. Cheers.
Old 15-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NinjaCruise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a few newbies at 1803 recently during one of my RTFs.
This is based on looks only as I have not tried yet.

1803 Newbie YiYi - Slim young ktv style mei mei with long straight hair and figure hugging dress, looks 7/10 and won't reject for sure. From her dress I estimate A cup. Based on her looks, got AP potential if her service can match her stable's famous predecessors.

1803 Newbie AiYou Wei (or Wei Wei) - Slim and young also, has a cheeky smile long hair as well quite sexy, seems like a bubbly person, but might need opening up. But defn my cup of tea!!

1803 Newbie Linda - PRC Chinese look with heavy make-up, quite foxy and slutty look, figure is curvy, saw one punter who emerged from a session with her, his expression quite sextisfied, but her looks not my cup although she seems very friendly.

Based on my taste I will target AiYou Wei once my fave mei mei Princess XB goes back home.

Let's help these nice mei meis earn their money and ease them nicely into the SG scene. Don't go too rough first later all run back to PRC land ahaha. Looking forward to the next 1-2years of so with them
Old 15-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCruise View Post
Saw a few newbies at 1803 recently during one of my RTFs.
This is based on looks only as I have not tried yet.

1803 Newbie YiYi - Slim young ktv style mei mei with long straight hair and figure hugging dress, looks 7/10 and won't reject for sure. From her dress I estimate A cup. Based on her looks, got AP potential if her service can match her stable's famous predecessors.

1803 Newbie AiYou Wei (or Wei Wei) - Slim and young also, has a cheeky smile long hair as well quite sexy, seems like a bubbly person, but might need opening up. But defn my cup of tea!!

1803 Newbie Linda - PRC Chinese look with heavy make-up, quite foxy and slutty look, figure is curvy, saw one punter who emerged from a session with her, his expression quite sextisfied, but her looks not my cup although she seems very friendly.

Based on my taste I will target AiYou Wei once my fave mei mei Princess XB goes back home.

Let's help these nice mei meis earn their money and ease them nicely into the SG scene. Don't go too rough first later all run back to PRC land ahaha. Looking forward to the next 1-2years of so with them
Woot! ***** is my cup of tea.
Old 15-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro, it is another form of AR. A wl uses a small vibrator to do this kind of AR. It's diameter is as big as a bullet. To be on safe side, it is advisable to ask wl to use a new condom to cover its head and apply KY oil before inserting it into the asshole. Not all bros may like this service. Cheers.
Thanks & up you back with my greens.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 16-03-2014, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 18
Seh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro for your explanation.

Upz you to return yr pts ... cheers

Please PM me so that I can use your nick to search your latest post to return your upz because priority will be given first to those who PM me.

Thanks
Old 19-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Warp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried yiyi I think is her name. Haha..
Her look is chio with some air on her. But service is good.
High potential for me to return.

I love chio girls, with or without good sex service is ok with me but I dislike girls with sucking attitude.

Her attitude is good for sure.
Old 19-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp View Post
Tried yiyi I think is her name. Haha..
Her look is chio with some air on her. But service is good.
High potential for me to return.

I love chio girls, with or without good sex service is ok with me but I dislike girls with sucking attitude.

Her attitude is good for sure.
Does she speak French?
Old 19-03-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
Does she speak French?
Yes, she does.
Old 22-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

So who's the hot newbie in this house, yi yi, Linda or ai you wei? Any nice chio c cup babe?

Or is Amy the current queen of the house now
Old 23-03-2014, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
So who's the hot newbie in this house, yi yi, Linda or ai you wei? Any nice chio c cup babe?

Or is Amy the current queen of the house now
Hot newbie probably in no of customers

1: YiYi
2: AiWei
3: Linda

But none are C cup.
Old 26-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
nomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any flying back on Friday...
Old 26-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomisfires View Post
Any flying back on Friday...
U mean Amy? Busty queen byeeee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1