The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 1
firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!
How to spice up my masturbuation game

Masturbuating in my own room is becoming too common and lame, what are some of the things you guys have done to spice up your masturbuation game? Stuff like masturbuating in public toilet etc, please do share! Would like to try out new stuff (not too daring please i don’t want to lim kopi in cantonment)
Old 09-08-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chattew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to spice up my masturbuation game

You should try a vibrating butt plug or auto masturbator. Actually game changing bro...
Old 09-08-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
luminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud of

Put chili oil 😂
Old 09-08-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

just get some AV meiki
Old 09-08-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 8
cookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud of

Get friend's personal sets and masturbate
Old 09-08-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
chef_kong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahaha, brings back to the good old days when i`m more daring (college days)
on 2 ocassions i masturbated in my college premises.

1) the 1st one was when me and my then gf was alone a small study room with no lights on. i knew the room will be empty for an hour or so. well enaugh time for me to release my load. at that time she was from a different college. i knew her when i did my training, she came to have lunch together. told her i was horny and needed to unload as she was in short skirt. she was reluctant (as they all do) but mananged to change her mind. go to the room and get her to handjob me while i finger her pussie. both trying to keep the moaning as low as possible and i release on her skirt. she was so pissed (hahaha who cares as long as i unload) had lunch and she left for her college.

2) 2nd was alone in the mock up restaurant in the college (i was in culinary arts) was in the restaurant alone and doing some paperwork to submit for the monthly restaurant menu. actually i finished it the night befole just wanted to sit in the restaurant looking at other college girls through the huge tinted glass door . then there is this particular Thai college girl from business school was with her friends and i have a huge crush on her (even i have a gf) she was in short skirt kennot tahan (i have a weakness for short skirts). whipped out my hard didi and before i knew it i cum while looking at her and she didnt even knew it. damn satisfying. ahhh those were the days.
Old 10-08-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...actice-2164171
Old 11-08-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ngotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone here ever use tenga ?
Old 11-08-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 16
sundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to behold

There are those who prefer to use peppermint oil or even medicated ointments for the additional zing. Some like the thrill of doing it in void deck, classroom or office. I know a guy who like to crossdress at late night and fap in public, the more risky the more risque fun!
Old 12-08-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 20
Desert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant future
Talking Re: How to spice up my masturbuation game

Use sotong. After deed done still can wash and cook to eat.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1