The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Beware -Chinese tall guys going around stealing money from.

Please look out a young 25-35 young tall chinese , dress long sleeve, going around stealing whore or masseur money. He pretend not feeling well and ask whore to get a cup of water. Only during that 1 minute the money was stole. He continue to fuck and enjoyed himself

Bros , pass messages around ask whores or masseurs to put their money in the bank or lock it away.

The process I believe is as such, a 1st runner(1st person) call up then come to whore place to look around and familiar the whores in that apartment. The 2nd man( thief) is this tall young man , he already got info of this whore , now he acts and pretend sick and ask whore to get water, within minutes he can stole money so fast..

Pass message to whores/ masseurs and look out this tall young man wear long sleeve.

Geylang Lor 14, today some feedback , 2 whores wallets were stolen, police was around checking . Watch out for this tall long sleeve young chinese man 25-35 years old. i see whether we have any front door camera playback to search this man
Old 14-04-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beware -Chinese tall guys going around stealing money from.

Please look out a young 25-35 young tall chinese , dress long sleeve, going around stealing whore or masseur money. He pretend not feeling well and ask whore to get a cup of water. Only during that 1 minute the money was stole. He continue to fuck and enjoyed himself

Bros , pass messages around ask whores or masseurs to put their money in the bank or lock it away.

The process I believe is as such, a 1st runner(1st person) call up then come to whore place to look around and familiar the whores in that apartment. The 2nd man( thief) is this tall young man , he already got info of this whore , now he acts and pretend sick and ask whore to get water, within minutes he can stole money so fast..

Pass message to whores/ masseurs and look out this tall young man wear long sleeve.

Geylang Lor 14, today some feedback , 2 whores wallets were stolen, police was around checking . Watch out for this tall long sleeve young chinese man 25-35 years old. i see whether we have any front door camera playback to search this man
Old 15-04-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

We will arrange to catch this chinese guy at the immigration area.
The assisted thief is HP 82217060 call up the whore and checked the condo and room before the actual guy will call the whore for appointment then steal their hard earn money. Let the whores know if anybody want to be witness when we catch the thief we want them to report Bedok POLICE STATION
Old 15-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

The thief HP number is 82217060

Edit/Delete Message Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

image1.jpeg
Old 15-04-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

The thief HP number is 82217060. Currently his Starhub HP is off. Star hub is checking. Once I get I will send to the immigration.

Edit/Delete Message Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

image1.jpeg
Old 15-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

The thief HP number is 82217060. Currently his Starhub HP is off. Star hub is checking. Once I get I will send to the immigration.

image1.jpeg
Old 15-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

image1.jpeg
Old 16-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Old 20-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Re: Beware -Chinese tall guys 82217060 and 82828318

The thief HP number is 82217060 and 82828318 Currently his Starhub HP is off. Star hub is checking. Once I get I will send to the immigration.

Old 21-04-2015, 06:09 AM
Samster

The thief HP number is 82217060 and 82828318 Currently his Starhub HP is off. Star hub is checking. Once I get I will send to the immigration.

Old 24-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

The thief HP number is 82217060 and 82828318 and 67447968 Currently his Starhub HP is off. Star hub is checking. Once I get I will send to the immigration.

Old 28-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

The thief HP number is 82217060 and 82828318 and 67447968, 81411874, 84263321,90147541 Currently his Starhub HP is off. Star hub is checking. Once I get I will send to the immigration.

Old 29-04-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

The thief HP number is 82217060 and 82828318 and 67447968, 81411874, 84263321,90147541 Currently his Starhub HP is off. Star hub is checking. Once I get I will send to the immigration.

Old 02-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Old 03-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1