The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
WHAM is Cool - loads of Potential
Threesome with Wife

Has anyone out there fantasize about having threesome with wife ? Third party can be male or female ? I know this friend of mine who always tells his wife while making out to her about his fantasy about wanting to have a threesome with his wife. His wife actually agrees ! But the wife does not want another male. She wants a female so that my friend will be satisfied. I think she talk cock only. If that really happens, I think my friend's wife will find it hard to continue a normal marriage life with the experience of watching her husband fucking another woman !!

Any comments or experience to share ?
Old 25-02-2005, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Cool Threesome with Wife

There are swing parties in Singapore.

Threesome with wife is common to local swingers.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 26-02-2005, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 22
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Threesome with Wife

Bro wham,
There's a few bro out there with this activities and I came to know a friend who is into it with wife...
read this thread....
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32534

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 26-02-2005, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
WazAGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If yr wife one the other party to be a lady ...u earn lor... dun u think soo
Old 26-02-2005, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Smile Video Clip

Just imagine threesome with your wife and another woman.

This video-clip may show something like this.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 27-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4338 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute
3some with wife

I always have this 3some fantasy. Be it a gal or a guy as long as my wife is Ok with it. Actually a seeing my wife with a guy will turn me on but only oral sex. Its her fantasy too...
Old 27-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Samster

Re: 3some with wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully
I always have this 3some fantasy. Be it a gal or a guy as long as my wife is Ok with it. Actually a seeing my wife with a guy will turn me on but only oral sex. Its her fantasy too...
When you make love to your wife, do you and your wife talk about having a orgy or having another partner joining you two ? Normally, is it you or your wife initiating such talk during love making ? Do you think you or your wife can really accept it if it really happens ? Are you sure you can accept watching your wife giving a blow job to another guy ? Maybe you fantasize it but when it really happens, do you think you can take it ?
Old 27-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think achieving your wife's fantasy and letting you watch should not be a problem mah...

If you post in the FL forums, you can even make some money out of it. So what's keeping you? or unless you're just talking cock? Prove to us that you're serious lah.... prove lah...
Old 27-02-2005, 11:14 PM
GundamSeed

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

So far only PeterPan has the guts and wisdom to do 3some with his gf. This man is a rare species.
Old 27-02-2005, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHAM
When you make love to your wife, do you and your wife talk about having a orgy or having another partner joining you two ? Normally, is it you or your wife initiating such talk during love making ? Do you think you or your wife can really accept it if it really happens ? Are you sure you can accept watching your wife giving a blow job to another guy ? Maybe you fantasize it but when it really happens, do you think you can take it ?
Wham, do u have a gf nw to share with? Y are u asking so many qn abt other ppl? Im confused u noe... U have the fantasy, or u wanto share ur gf, or u wanto try others gf?
Pls tell us exactly wat u want
Old 27-02-2005, 11:24 PM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
Wham, do u have a gf nw to share with? Y are u asking so many qn abt other ppl? Im confused u noe... U have the fantasy, or u wanto share ur gf, or u wanto try others gf?
I think he is asking bro bully, the one who says he will enjoy seeing his wife having oral sex with another guy, which is her fantasy.
Old 28-02-2005, 09:23 AM
Samster

bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I think achieving your wife's fantasy and letting you watch should not be a problem mah...

If you post in the FL forums, you can even make some money out of it. So what's keeping you? or unless you're just talking cock? Prove to us that you're serious lah.... prove lah...
Bro Thaivisitor,

Read my thread carefully,
"I always have this fantasy" "Its her fantasy too"

Fantasy:
1. the faculty of inventing images, esp. extravagant or visionary ones.
2. a fanciful mental image; a daydream.
3. a whimsical speculation.
4. a fantastic invention or composition; a fantasia.
5. a genre of imaginative fiction involving fantastic stories, often in a magical pseudo-historical setting.

Old 28-02-2005, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I think he is asking bro bully, the one who says he will enjoy seeing his wife having oral sex with another guy, which is her fantasy.
Bro thaivisitor,

pls read the replay carefully...
Bro Peterpan mention "WHAM"

Originally Posted by peterpan

Old 28-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Samster

bro thaivisitor is correct. i am asking bro bully.

anyway, i raised this topic for discussion cos as mentioned in my maiden mail, i have a friend who is into this. so i am just asking around about how people feel after seeing their GFs or wives getting laid.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Thaivisitor,

Read my thread carefully,
"I always have this fantasy" "Its her fantasy too"
OK lah.. OK lah... bro, relax, keep cool... kekekekeke

But seriously, it's dangerous to have such fantasy if one cannot accept the reality because it is not difficult to have this fantasy in reality. If it really happens, can you accept it? If not, you should take this off your wife's and your mind.

just a suggestion.

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1