The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Celest Chong in 7pm Channel 8 show

Any bro saw Celest Chong in the 7pm Channel 8 sitcom?
She was wearing school uniform.. omg... can see her shapely breasts in that school uniform... buay tahan... I almost wanted to jerk my didi out while watching...
Old 15-02-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Celest Chong in 7pm Channel 8 show

anyone got pic or video to show? i miss the show ....
Old 16-02-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -117 / Power: 0
aromilk aromilk

here are some vid caps

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...vxe05/05-5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...vxe05/11-3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/lxixvxe05/27.jpg
Old 16-02-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 18
mrribena is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermrribena is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermrribena is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermrribena is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermrribena is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aromilk View Post
here are some vid caps

nice aromilk....fast hands fast legs..haha..clap clap...personally i find her tanned skin beautiful...but her face...abit...you noe...

Pending:
Devil-Man
Rasta Marley
Old 16-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 22
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Wow saw a post from Bro Sunny302 ...

Maybe the followings can help a bit ... to ease

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3590/...54f6022f_b.jpg

But understand Celest herself did quite of fair bit of sexy photo as well - so let see if some of the bros can help locate ...
Old 16-02-2010, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 20
tuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
bwahahahahahaha...the likeness is quite amazing (and amusing), yeah? just surprised that she still has 'fans' after all these years (including those unfortunate ones spent in the 'wilderness' of taiwan)... to be brutally honest, she's kinda past prime though...and that's like a most candid and (sadly) objective appraisal, since one of my close buddies was actually her classmate from secondary school (and we were all in uni together, give or take a couple of years, courtesy of our much esteemed ministry of defence)...and there's no way anyone can quite describe our cohort today as...ermmm...the 'youth of tomorrow' to begin with, heheh... nonetheless she has really aged well all this time and i've always maintained a major crush on her, whatever that means, heh. cheers and a massively cheery festive season to all for this nice and nostalgic thread.
Old 16-02-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!

Seeing her makes me miss Wang Sheng.....

300 Nett Achieved!!

Lists of MP in JB
Lists of Hotels in JB
Old 16-02-2010, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

more photos cumming i guess? kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 16-02-2010, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 22
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedosam View Post
bwahahahahahaha... just surprised that she still has 'fans' after all these years (including those unfortunate ones spent in the 'wilderness' of taiwan)... to be brutally honest, she's kinda past prime though...
Hey bro tuxedosam, do we know each other? ... ....

She a close friend of my ex-OC ... cannot forget that time while giving her a lift to another show ...she will use the magazine with her photo-shoot to block the sunlight

Turn to the particular page showing her photos outside the car ... I guessed she really tried too hard
Old 16-02-2010, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Celeste had attended stripdancing class in USA before. Thats the reason why she was considered for local show on Rose Chan, the legendary stripper who wrestled with pythons.
Old 16-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
hosehmanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Celest Chong: Dark skin beauty

Cool long legs, great height, nice smile,

just that assets are a bit small
Old 16-02-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 653 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Celest Chong: Dark skin beauty

not a fan of her.. but nice wk ..
Old 16-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
shearwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is quite a gal. One of my favourite.
Old 16-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 16
QQ Lover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQQ Lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have Celest on my FaceBook. SHe is friendly
Old 16-02-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 15
rdytogo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrdytogo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrdytogo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrdytogo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ah crap, here comes my school uniform fetish
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1