The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 13
Moscorn is one of the Best!Moscorn is one of the Best!Moscorn is one of the Best!
Re: 💘💘💘 SYT LOVER GALLERY💘💘💘PRETTY SYT MODEL FOR YOUR TASTE 9am-4am Daily

Jolin from SYTlover88

Looks: 9/10 same as pic, long hair and chio with the mix of cute innocent obedient and sassy type.

Body: 9/10 Small frame with perky ass and nice sexy curvy body. Fair skin complexion with no tattoo.

Boobs: 10/10 Solid B natural boobs, soft and nice feel and touch for me. A handful for me. Senstive and perky nipple.

Frenching: 8/10 Slow and sensual. No need to initiate it was hot, wild and passionate frenching with lot of tongue twister. we locked lips like lovers

Pussy: 9/10 Tight, wet, clean shaven and tasty with no smell and no complains either. Sensitive to touch.

BBBJ: 9/10 worked on my tool while looking at me sometimes, focus on the head but got slow buildup, good motion and suction.

FJ: 9.5/10 Tried several position missionary, doggy etc. Was a pleasure bonking her while she moans in my ears, legs hugging my back.

Gfe: 9/10 wife type. very attentive and KC high. Reason why I will get excited and rush to go home everyday
Old 12-09-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 17
johnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jolin from Sytlover88

Looks similar to the photos. My first impression is good. Long hair sweet looking gal. Pretty, looks better in person than pics.

Meat at the right place, fun size, easy to carry around. Her perky ass seduce me the most. Nipple was small B.Her perky sensitive tits were fun to play with, licked, sucked on them, flick them with both my fingers and tongue and would elicit a responsive moan out of her.

It was passionate in just normal kissing. In fact once you’re in the bathroom she will start showering you with kisses.

Her BBBJ was powerful. This lady knows how to DT starting slow licking my dick then suddenly pushing her throat down my dick slightly gagging herself

Pussy was fully shave with no weird smell. Super wet and i ate her inside out, all out attack her clit.

Capped on and fuck her hard. Pound her deep with no black face, very accomodate to position switch. Both shots finish in doggy, perfect recoil a must try position, which i knew later also her fav position.

Super good girlfriend feeling. She's super attentive to you and is really eager to please throughout.

Thank Bro SYTlover
Old 12-09-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 13
castiel69 is a name known to allcastiel69 is a name known to allcastiel69 is a name known to allcastiel69 is a name known to allcastiel69 is a name known to allcastiel69 is a name known to all

Sally SYTlover88

Long dye hair and sweet looking. Look better than in pic and i am being smitten by her sweet and innocent look.

She have smooth skin with nice boobs that fit proportionate to her body, not big in size some might not like it but I'm ok. Figure was curvy and slender with a perky and meaty ass for doggie.

Good frencher, takes alot of initiatives and tongue action was superb. Aggressive and strong with her tongues. DFK all the way.

It was good as there were lots of saliva with strong suction and speed control very well. Sloppy with slow and sensual movement. Able to take in take in deep.

Pussy has clean shaven with no smell and went down south for a 69. It was wet, yummy, tasty and juicy.

I like to pound her in doggie and slap her ass, grab her tits from sides. Still best in reverse cowgirl due to her backview and crazy riding skills, sibeh wild.

GFE was good as she was very open minded and give me the fuck buddy kind of GFE. We had a good time together as the chemistry was high.
Old 15-09-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 11
Kang Gary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKang Gary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jolin from SYTlover88

My personal rate as follow :

Look: long hair and was instantly recognisable. Young and very pretty, sexy girl, some sharp features

Body: consider petite with amazing curve, smooth skin, nice smell some tattoo and a nice round perky ass.

Boobs: natural and B size, quite a handful, soft and nice to grab. The right size that fit her body well

French: Allows and she is passionate and intense about it. DFK all the way and just like frenching with a horny slut.

BBBJ : slow and sensual, very skilful and one of the best i have tried, suction and hand combi shiok like hell!

Pussy: clean with no smell and eat her pussy till she surrender in no time, moans while holding the bed head

FJ : It was good. She can do few positions. and gets really wet too. You can hear the piak piak sound, booked 2 shots, 1s released in missionary while another 1s she djd the work in cowgirl. She isn't a time watcher too, will make sure the full 90mins is given with no shots wasted.

GFE: high KC type and, cannot forget it as she take care of me well. Make me go crazy and addictive about her kind.

Thanks bro SYT
Old 15-09-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 11
JustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Laya SYTlover

Looks - Very pretty, young SYT with face you can't get bored of. Flat stomach, no abs but you can pinch abit of baby fat.

Body - petite and sexy with nice curvy with no tattoo and a sharp perky ass. Long hair and yellowish skin complextion.

Boobies - soft B Cup Natural looking and was soft too touch and suck, was abit bouncy, nice to hold lor

French - She took the initiative to french me so I was actually surprised. Skills wise is still got room for improvement, but she initiate it just confirm that she is out to please.

BBBJ - Good, tried to go deep but no deepthroat yet, need more training I guess. Very submissive to your request, she brought me back to the high school days when your gf giving u Bj for the first time.

Pussy - clean shaven and i saw natural juices started to flow, continue to paint her deep till she trembled and pull me up to fuck her.

FJ - Above average tightness and wetness, I had to go slowly to enter her otherwise you will hurt her. Game for all position and seems to be enjoying from her moans and expression. Love deep banging, hold me close when mission position.

GFE - Act sweet like your sugar baby, somehow you just want to fuck her but also love her at the same time haha.

Thanks bro SYTlover
Old 16-09-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!

Jolin SytLover88

[Website] https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1001457

[Looks] She has such a bubbly, fun, cute and outgoing personality. Long hair with cheeky smile and surly the chio type.

[Body] super light weight, petite and slim with no tummy, fair smooth skin and a nice hot big perky ass.

[Boob] Loved kissing , licking & sucking her soft and natural B cup melon boobs non stop to make her horny.

[Frenching] initiative and kissed her and was returned with her passionate frenching. While kissing she gave my dick a good handjob

[Pussy] Her abalone was clean shaven with no foul smell. It was tasty and we had a great 69 position.I heard her soft moan while she climax and saw her pussy juice trickling down her inner thighs

[BBBJ] slow, sexy and sensual. It was good as she enjoyed licking & sucking my big sausage with DT sensually.

[FJ] Did some sex positions with her such as sitting lotus, doggie, spooning & finally missionary. Loved to hear her moan sensually in a missionary position. The deeper & faster I penetrated onto her, the higher orgasm she moaned.

[GFE] She also hugged and kissed as we laughed and joked with each other. High chemistry and treat me like a boyfriend instead of a customer.

Overall it was 101% sex-tified by this lady, will probably find some time to RTF.

Try it and you will know what i mean.

Thanks bro SYT for the arragement.

This is how our society is running now.
Old 16-09-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!

Laya sytlover88

Look: she is drop dead gorgeous and jaw droppingly pretty. Long hair and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Look much better than in pic

Body: petite with the right curves in the right places. Normal Thai mix skin type and hot perky hot ass.

Boobs: Natural lovers bros can go ahead and book. Nice pointer nipple sensitive cause soft moans coming from her when I zhutting.

Frenching: lot of tongue fightings and gentle nibbles on the lips. No bad breath. It was nice and passionate.

BBBJ: Skillful and she know how to do it, the way she blow and deep throat me got me me wild and extrA horny.

Pussy: Her senses all ignite with soft moans. She will auto open and spread her legs wide open for me to eat. It was delicious, smooth and cleanly shaven. I ate her like no tomorrow.

FJ: Started with doggy, then transitioned to cowgirl/lotus easily with no decline in wetness, enjoyed mutually thrusting and making out with her. Moaning was seductive and sexy and make me buay tahan and cummed.

GFE: Patient and service oriented with no attitude. Clingy with high chemistry and surely the high KC type.
Old Yesterday, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
cyntopia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycyntopia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jolin SYTlover

Looks: 8/10 (Beautiful same as the photos. What you see is what you get. nice long hair)
Body: 8.5/10 ( Slender and curvy with fair smooth skin and nice perky ass)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (small type but fit to her size, nice to suck and lick, sensitive too)
French: 10/10 (hot and wild passsionate DFK and we french like lovers)
Pussy: 9/10 (clean shaven with sweet tasting and very wet with no smell and can feel the tightness)
BBBJ: 9/10 (slow and sensual with good tongue suction, no teeth effect and deepthroat)
FJ: 9/10 (Respond well and we tried alot of positions with her such as doggy, cowgirl, missionary, spooning and body hugging)
GFE: 10/10 (strong and soul taking type with super high KC, teh teh type)
RTF: Yes and soon
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
packrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Laya from SYTlover

Looks: she is meany for those looking for SYT looks. Long nice and nice young sweet lady. Her looks will grow on you when she smile.

Body: Her figure type is slim and petite. Height-wise, I would say she's a little over 1.6m. She has a nice perky ass and looks good during doggy.

Boobs: natural and original, just nice the size. It was total shiok. Soft with nice erected nipple and super nice to play with

Frenching: she can french well with lips sucking, does not initiate but won't reject when you go in for french. She is fluent and does not have bad breath.

BBBJ: She will ask if you want to do it with condom or without. I opt for without. She's quite good at it and can do it longer if you ask her. She tried to DT, but only managed to get 3/4 into her mouth. She tries, that's a plus point.

FJ: She will put on the condom with her mouth and blow before FJ, plus point. She's quite tight and is willing to do whatever all positions requested. No black face at all. Missionary is the best position to enjoy her moaning and look at her facial expression when she gets aroused.

GFE: 9/10. Very easy to talk to, despite the language barrier. Just need to speak slowly and in simple English. She's always smiling, with a positive vibe.

Thanks bro SYT for the arrangement
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1