The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 01-12-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wanted to RTF Lily but sadly she isnt on our shores any more then i when to see galaxy new shipment and spotted vee FR and this Fr got me hooked.

As the Fr had mention she was very lovely to be with and value for the price point when u bros see the pic/video below... u can see that also not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownedclown View Post
FR for Vee from Galaxyxscorts (GX)

Feeling itchy so go look look around. Saw Vee like cute cute de then read up the ad. Price point okay okay at 150/2, lots of FRs and looks quite credible. Steady, can go message OKT and book slot. TBH her wall of FRs legit speak for themselves. She is not to be missed. Below is my honest FR, YMMV

OKT: Fast and efficient

Location: Moved away from Geylang but still central, much more comfortable room size, Queen bed, small toilet

Looks: 10/10 Same as photos. Only got skin lightening filter, no shape or size altering done. Can refer to FRs posted by other bros. If really must pick something is her cheeks is like textured one but thats normal la. I also not expecting kpop idol faces

Body: 9/10 Petite with gentle curves. A little bit chubby but not those kind of saggy and loose fat. Is more like baby fats kind, soft and squishy and can bounce back in shape one. Smooth and nice smelling skin, on the lighter side of the thai tan. Very nice rounded B cup boobs with inverted nipples. Shaved below.

French: Yes. Lips sucking and tongue fighting, but she does it slowly and gently.

BJ: 8/10 A little bit inexperienced but good suction and decent saliva flow. Focuses mostly on the head, I tried to push in for a DT but her mouth is quite small, couldn't do it. Also she says she likes my dick lmao. I dunno if she saying to make me feel good or she actually likes it.

FJ: 9/10 Very vocal, the harder you fuck her, the louder she gets. Will hug and slap your ass in missionary, move her hips back in doggy when you try to take a break, and slam down on your crotch in cowgirl. Tight and grippy pussy and I think she prefers pounding than grinding motions in sex lmao

GFE: 9/10 Quite playful, sniffing each other chest area when resting. Got language barrier but she likes to chat. Showed me photos of her when she went exploring around SG, got a group photo with other girls of the same stable. Only recognise Ruby coz shes on my list lol Her KC game quite strong, showed me like a handful of bros chatting her up on LINE hahaha Y'all really pampering her well sia

Overall: 9/10 Missed her on her previous trip to SG last year, manage to catch her this time and I think quite lucky sia. She leaving on 14 May so bros here got less than a week to try her out. Dunno why she got so few customers. I was only the 3rd for the day even though I went at night. She even asked me to write FR and I writing now ah coz she is a legit gem, must try. If not ah yall are missing out

Old 01-12-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Cjjt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Booking with Cartier (Foxy thai)

OKT one of the best I've liaised with, prompt and good to talk with. Knew what I wanted and recommended cartier for her service level.

Location is good and private room is fairly big as well.

Personally she has a look that I like so from the get go when she received me at the door I knew I was gonna enjoy my session. Standard shower and small chit chat and on to action. Straight away started with AR for a damn long time, think my asshole is shiny now. After that was a BJ, nothing to really shout about but that wasn't what I was here for. Cap on and she rode me and changed to missionary before I finished. Didn't manage to 2nd shot cos I was tired and we just chatted away ending with her giving me a massage. She was a former masseuse in a few countries so it was one of the better ones.

Do visit her as she mentioned she's going back next week. Highly recommended for bros who like AR.

Would RTF but unfortunately she will be gone by the time I'm next available so do grab her and please leave FRs, it really goes a long way.
Old 01-12-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
andrew2691 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Review of MIA
Looks: 7/10, Average looking Thai gal
Body: 8/10 natural boob and very tall gal
Pussy: 9/10 shaved, big size and tight
BBBJ: 8/10 Great powerful, but said no to CIM
FJ: 9/10 she rode me for more than 30min in both CG and reverse CG positions, i literally just lay as a king and she can do all her job to please you, very service
oriented. Second shot in doggy also lasted about 30min, just see my tool in and out of her small pussy while playing her ass hole as well make it a very sensual view
Massage: 9/10 it's her profession so just enjoy her massage would have deserve the cost
GFE:9/10 she can speak decent english communication not an issue, she keeps asking me for feedback and instruction made the session a true king experience
Old 01-12-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IntegraDc5r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mia FoxyThai: Today decide to go this stable again as okt R drop me a discreet promo msg, with such good rate given by R, hence shall not wait. Couldn't decide on the ladies so get brother R recommend for me and this time i choose service attitudes which keep the momentum slow. Book a session, knock on Mia room, well, not my usual type but thinking okt of this stable still ok. came out of shower and when i turn i was been pushed to the bed, I thought i was going to get rape, okay at least she tried for a moment. Climbed up to me and have a looooong, slooooow, hardworking bbbj and certain every section of d covered. whole process acceptable, i definitely going to give a compliment for this, she say she been learning how to please her customers more, from others? can you imagine that? how much courage was needed to ask from others, with this type of positive vibes, she had won, compare to those beautiful yet service attitude was not there. dmg seriously worth the try. since she going back, hope this bring in sales for her.
Old 01-12-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
casanovvaaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Emmy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=966139

Did a 1s with Jenny as time did not permit more.

Looks: 8/10 - Pleasant. Her photos here don't do justice. Much prettier in person.
Body: 10/10 - She's got a damn tight hot body with smooth skin! Not sure why the photos show her to be more plump than she actually is.
Boobs: 8/10 - Smallish B size. Natural with Raisins.
Painting and fingering: 8/10 - Odourless and cleanly shaven. I had to ease her a bit in as she was new to this.
BBBJ: 8/10 - She has braces but was careful. Open to learning but did decently.
FJ: 9/10 - very accommodating!
GFE: 7/10 - She seems to be very new so still learning.

Overall 8/10 - Overall was surprisingly a good bonk. She is really green and can do well if can learn a few tricks and get more comfortable in this line.

RTF: Yes maybe after I explore the rest.

Massage - Can skip. She tried out of courtesy
Old 01-12-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
rush168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Promise bro GX for a review
May (GalaxyXscorts)

Look : 9/10 slightly older fm pictures.
Skin : Snow white (Chiangmai)
Boobs: A+
Body : Petite and soft. For M & L size up bros can carry and Fxxx🤭
Painting: Allowed
Kiss : Soft.and tender
Gfe : 9/10 Rest on my chest after 1st shot.

Thx bro GX for the recommendation 🙏🏻
Old 01-12-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Jan
OKT :  ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Jan
Looks : Prettier in Real Life. SYT confirm plus chop. She look like hk actress jumbo tsang.
Body : If you like slim and slender. This is for you. She is tall enough. Boobs lover may wanna look away but her looks really kill, made up for it.
BBBJ : started in shower 8/10 shiok...
FJ : 9/10. She is quite wet no need KY.
GFE : 10/10. She initiated most of the things, lots of kisses and hugs think I will Kenna kc.
RTF : yes if our schedule gum
Old 01-12-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 5
Johnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to behold

Jann
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=964619&highlight=

She ticks off few of expectation list(personal) for great sex
1. Foreplay both on and off the bed
2. Bare blow on knees, till you drag out...covers shaft, sacks and valley.
3. Top grinding and spontaneous french when eyes meet
4. Can blow fast
5. Naturally wet

Overall experience - She's very enthusiastic to make you satisfied, with her BJ and FJ skills she's well worth the time and money!
Old 01-12-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
thirdkill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gina from Seduction
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=gina
Looks: 9/10
Frenching: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
Boob: 10/10 plus that she’s natural
Bbbj+ Fj: 8.5/10
Massage: 9/10

Comments
She’s like premium outlet store (gfe, service includes okt) .Quality high end good in a very affordable price. She’s worth it
Old 01-12-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Gypsie98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Vicky from kinky Thai.
OKT friendly, and location is private with big comfy room.
Girl: silky smooth skins, cute face with typical Thai tan. Her ass solid, pussy is tight.pic of her in red underwear most accurate.
Pounded her doggy till submission. Left a satisfied man. Will definitely RTF!
Old 01-12-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 2
Cumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud of

Booked Sydney from Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=sydney
Face- 85% resemblance
Body- nice maintained body. She has couple of tattoos around with her body.
Boobs- B cup
Bbbj- both kneeling position and on bed was really a good one. Clean and lots of saliva
Fj- flowed like a waterfall. Tightness is there. Felt it in every position specially in doggy.

Gfe: good effort in communicating and consistent endless touches all over my body
Old 01-12-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
wonderman21 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Cheer from GX
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...071&highlight=
Looks: Slight discount from pic as she appear abit meatier but acceptable. She is in middle 20s. Initially I thought she was a PRC or Viet due to her fair complexion and able to speak mandarin which is big plus for me. For those who like girls with slutiness look will like her.
Massage : Damn good at this and I almost fall asleep in the midst of it. Good amount of strength and not those piano type.
French : Yes. Especially when she is in climax
BBBJ : Hard working and go deep throat.
FJ: She told me that she love sex and just like making love to your gf. She put her hands around my shoulders as I pump her hard with loud moan. Can see her upper body flush due to her fair complexion.
Cheer is like her name.. Cheerful and playful. I would rate her high for her gfe and service oriented attitude. Do try her massage if possible. Good value for the money and will RTF.
Old 01-12-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Pomme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Aura / TRL

🗓️ Date 日期 : Dec 1st

Name 名字: Aura

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 10/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 25
Body 身材 : 9/10
Boobs 胸部 : 8/10
Kissing 接吻 : didn’t
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 10/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10
HJ:
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10
Massage 按摩 :

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : she is very pretty and charming when she smile.. Very friendly too, make me comfortable immediately. The session then was great. Her BBBJ is really outstanding and she very hard working, not SOP at all, one of the best. FJ was great too: very accommodating with soft sexy moan. Even she can speak much of English, she made an effort for it, we have a pleasant chat during the break, not someone only look at the phone with FB or tiktok.

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹GFE
🔹BBBJ
🔹very hardworking

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : 100%
Old 01-12-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Pomme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR FOR Aura / TRL

🗓️ Date 日期 : Dec 1st

Name 名字: Aura

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 10/10 pretty and charming when she smile
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 25
Body 身材 : 9/10
Boobs 胸部 : 8/10 - man made
Kissing 接吻 :
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 10/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/01
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10
HJ:
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10
Massage 按摩 :

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : pretty charming and very friendly when we met. The session then was great. Her BBBJ is really outstanding, not SOP, one of the best. FJ was great too, very accommodating with sexy soft moan. Even her English is not good she still try to chat and not looking at her phone during the break. Caressing and painting were very nice.

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹GFE
🔹 BBBJ
🔹 Hardworking

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : 100%
Old 01-12-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
lkk45055 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just ended my session with jann
she looks just like the photos posted. Her service was dam good. Enjoyed her BJ which had good suction and sloppyness to it.
Fj was good as well.

I left the room having experience the land of smiles.

Quoted bro footballax as this was the fr that made me go for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballax View Post
Jann from galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=964619&highlight=

Location - Standard G playground

Looks - Not bad i would say she has some tatts on her body as well

Boobs - Natural B, eraser nips. Proportionate to her frame

Cathbathe- YES i enjoyed it real well

BBBJ - Can see she takes care of hygiene before she starts off from your nips and downwards the good part is she can blow for long unlike some FL short period of time will complain this and that or show black face.

FJ - Accommodating to many position changes, soft moans, highlight would be her riding skills she rode me like i am a bull.

GFE - Nice lady friendly and lots of kissing and has a gentle touch to it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1