The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-07-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 17
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
sian, initially my maid say she wants overnight, yesterday suddenly say period come so cannot overnight..lucky have not book hotel..
Sibeh sibeh sianz.... die cock stand siah....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 26-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 26-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Sibeh sibeh sianz.... die cock stand siah....
Ya lor,spoiler
Old 26-07-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
sian, initially my maid say she wants overnight, yesterday suddenly say period come so cannot overnight..lucky have not book hotel..
aiyo...period only...
she still can do bbbj/cim...
room not wasted...sayang her in room...
behave well...perform well...
she will be impressed...
and need to meet you again...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 26-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
She tell she got period, then what do you reply her? If maid A cannot then look for maid B lah
Old 26-07-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Hello Bros,

Hows everyone's hunting!! I have been busy with work... BUT still hunting for maids .
I got a date at bowlfish tml with a very very hot maid but I know it is not gg to be a easy one. Her tagged acc has 3000 over friends. Still Im gonna try my luck.. I will keep alert not being a carrot head tapping the bills. Any bro wanna join me haha...
Old 26-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
As long dun go shopping centre to buy, other than that should be much more cheaper...
Thanks for the points
lucky plaza got many sexy lingerie shops

ps, upped you too ...
Old 26-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Just a update of my recent hunt. I have been chatting wit tis maid for 2mths already only last week we agree to meet up at yishun. When I reach there we walk to my car and she told me she wanna go bukit batok and I was like wtf!! I told her I came all the way here from east and u r telling me u meeting yur friends!! I told her nvm tis will be the first and last meet up. And she kept quiet while I drove her up bukit batok . After shortly she tease me abit by holding my hands and smile asking me not to get mad and we reach the designation I saw a mscp and I drove up to park , I said there's still some time before her friends arrive. I move myself to the back seat and ask her to come over and she did.

I hug her and french kiss her and she didnt resist at all! I peak around the mscp and spotted a lorry moving slowly away but kept looking at my car lol. Hahaha. I dun care I move my hands in to grap her breast hmm a cup only.. and then I move her hands to my dick and her started to caress it. So I remove my pants and underwear. I said to her I m so hard for u and I slightly push her head down for the blowjob. She really can suck!! She suck so hard and so deep!! I move my hands to my hands and rub her pussy but she resisted and she said she dun wanna do it here. Actually I share the same thought by so I dint insist. I let her suck me until I came in her mouth but she dint swallow she let it drip on my stomach and it stains my shirt abit also . After we part and we agree to go hotel for the next meet up.

Thumps up for her bj!

Last edited by tianyou77; 26-07-2014 at 04:53 PM.
Old 26-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

ps, upped you too ...
Thank you for the points
Old 26-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

ps, upped you too ...
Hmm... then must go there alone during weekday liao. If Sunday go bring maid A there then bump into maid B siao liao
Old 26-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Hmm... then must go there alone during weekday liao. If Sunday go bring maid A there then bump into maid B siao liao
tough ..

yah .. weekdays better ..

go 2floor upwards
Old 26-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Any place to recommend for buying cheap bras and lingerie?
Online blogshops got good deals. Try eBay. Prices are good too.

Local malls not good price. LP on Sundays = danger zone.
Old 27-07-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Hello Bros,

Hows everyone's hunting!! I have been busy with work... BUT still hunting for maids .
I got a date at bowlfish tml with a very very hot maid but I know it is not gg to be a easy one. Her tagged acc has 3000 over friends. Still Im gonna try my luck.. I will keep alert not being a carrot head tapping the bills. Any bro wanna join me haha...
maybe see u at blowfish
Old 27-07-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Online blogshops got good deals. Try eBay. Prices are good too.

Local malls not good price. LP on Sundays = danger zone.
online?

don't think our friend shopping for classy stuff

and as i said LP has sexy collections in the shops 2nd floor upwards ...

tianyou77, you are in safer hands with vaxvms
Old 27-07-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Any place to recommend for buying cheap bras and lingerie?
Aiyo ahkong, one good place is those HDB SHOP selling bras n lingeries. You may get a lacy bra and a g string panty both at a total cost of $10. Bedok or Toa Payoh Town Centre do have such good deals. Or you may try OG if you prefer better ambience. There the lingerie items may be slightly pricier but still within affordable costs.

Avoid Lucky Plaza or those online shops as they can be rather costly and not value for money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1