The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 12-06-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
funcyl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cherry
Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...ghlight=cherry

She is a sweet girl and her service is superb. Try it out and you will find out!

Looks: 8.5/10 Looks similar to photo and got the sweet innocent looks.

Body: 9/10 meaty at the right place, nice curves and also her boobs quite big. Nice for me to fondle.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Excellent suction and movement, plenty of saliva. Surprised me with her really warm deepthroat.

FJ: 9/10 She has great stamina and very accommodating to all positions. Her energy can really take you for a wild ride. Doggy, missonary, cowgirl all great, and she seems to want it more than I do!

GFE: 10/10 She was shy at first but when she was warmed up she was quite chatty. Very patient during the whole deed. After each shot, she would cuddle up to you so sweetly.

RTF: Yes and she is making a strong case for it. Bros take care of her and she will take care of you.
Old 12-06-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 9
RyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wawa from ThaiSensation
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=942594&highlight=

Book her during my lunch time, and was hoping I got a good gem. Indeed her service marvelous.

Looks: she look like one of the actress but I forget her name, actual is more beautiful then photo posted. Abit thai tanned.

Attitude: Very polite and well mannered, most important not those hang upsell type. Very good lady.

Body: Meat at the right place, she told me she still want to slim more but for me I like Abit bah bah type. Round meat ass. And her rubber tits very sensitive, when we role play together her expression damn horny.

Bbbj: suck my tools without condom, slow and sensual, she can suck for long and no teeth feel. Very hardworking lady.

Fj: We hug each other for awhile, start french and she ride on me, with no heavy weight feel. Turn her over for missionary, she can take deep and hard pounding base on her moan and expression. I do enjoy the this gem and Sextisfied 👍
Old 12-06-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
crankyfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jamie from Lust

Okt was fast and responsive.

Looks: 9/10 More of the cute bubbly gnd type. Especially cute when she smiles. Quite fair for a thai. Can easily pass off as local uni girl.
Body: 9/10 slim and petite, nice figure. Personally love it.
Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup natural
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Yes good coverage, licks the shafts and head. No rush as well. Keeps looking at you after a few licks. Blew for quite a while like 10mins.
Fj: 10/10 Only did missionary and finish off with doggie. Responsive with moans can feel she really enjoying ttm.
GFE: 9/10 Cuddles up to you after first shot. She is really eager to please.

Overall: Worth to try her, wont disappoint you in bed.
Old 12-06-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of

Stable- G.X
Lady - Ivy

bro gx did a great job..hasse free🙏
A nice guy to talk to..

Look: she so pretty in real...totally my type,
Those gentle and homely gal look.
Body: slim and petite without tummy.
Boobs: she say its enhanced but so real and soft.
Pussy: fully shaved..plus point
French: non stop
Gfe: Gao gao
Shower : together and she soap me up.
Bbbj: very charming when she look at me while doing so sexy...some DT.
Fj: i made her so high that she request for the position.. damned !!

Friendly and gentle..so many things to talk and by looking at her melt my heart.

RTF: confirm a YES!!

Last edited by alvin.matt; 12-06-2023 at 05:43 PM.
Old 12-06-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 9
Blowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Fon
From Lust365

Looks: She looks alittle older then then the photos provided but still in he 20s Range

Body: She on the slim side but not skinny side with nice pair of

Shower: Standard shower together and slight teasing

BBBJ: Still abit on the green side could be improved on

FJ: She is willing to try multi positions but i find missionary would be the best

Overall: Communication was quite smooth with only slight use of the big G very. she was also a very friendly person to be with and time passed quickly while conversing
Old 12-06-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 4
Zhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Wawa
Stable:Kinkythai

LOOKS: Was atttacted to her pic with the cosplay nurse outfit she looks mostly similar to the pics provided

BOOBS: All natural small B with nice small sensative nips

BBBJ: She did give me quite a good sensual and sloppy bbbj with great suction

FJ: She made me come twice I'm usually a one time guy but dam she was good what a good rider she was in the cow girl position and loved banging her doggie style.
Old 12-06-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
chicpea is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

L365 Bmw

Room was clean and tidy
Looks: 8.5/10 sweet GND look, pretty eyes
Body: 8/10 nice body and boobs
BBBJ: 9/10 service oriented
Frenching: 9/10 nice, like with gf
FJ: 9/10 tried difference positions, she was tight
GFE: 9/10 friendly and nice, a bit hard to communicate but very friendly
Overall: 9/10 was great, like with your gf when you were a teenager, for people who like sweet, GND type
Old 12-06-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 15
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of

Stable - gmc
Girl - becky

Looks - 8/10 pretty n true to picture
Boobs - 8.5/10 big , soft can zhutzhut squeeze squeeze
Body - 9/10 , she is white skin and quite flawless body
Bbbj - 8.5/10 really effort many for this.
Fj - 8/10 good bonk !

P.s - clean shaven machiam ipl . See also shiok !
Old 12-06-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 3
heunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to all

23 year old Mimi!!
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=943530
Old 12-06-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vckid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noey from ThaiSensation
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=942917&highlight=

A real masseuse in town!told Okt my requirement and he intro me Noey, at first I was doubting this new stable but eventually no disappoinment 👍

Description for Noey:

Looks: photo posted are true, only 5% of light or edit. And she is beautiful in actual.

Body: Her boobs fit her body, and she got some ink on her body. Curve figure and perky round ass that seduce me the most.

Pussy: Clean shaved, nice to paint and she enjoy 69 too. No smell and she gets wet easily.

Bbbj: Gave me a solid blowjob for 10-15min, a lot of licking and great suction, and slurping sound. Wanted to stop her but my 1st shot end in her mouth, she swallow some of it cause she show me my cum I can feel it 👍

Fj: Screw her in doggy with loud piak piak sound, and her moan me me steam. Not a time watcher and she able to take hard pounding.

Massage: for this brothers have to try then will know, one word ' solid' !!!

RTF: Definitely Yes!

Old 12-06-2023, 06:18 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109127 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language 

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable: Naravee

Background
This is not my first time engaging their service. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fromOKT.  Make me feel comfortable and will  engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional. 

Stable details
ALL DAMAGE IS INCLUSIVE OF TOWELS, CDS AND ROOM.
TELEGRAM GROUP WILL ONLY BE GIVEN AFTER YOUR FIRST BOOKING WITH US.
STRICTLY USING WHATSAPP FOR BOOKING ONLY.
OUR OPERATING HOURS IS FROM 9AM TO 4AM.
PAYMENT TO THE BABE BEFORE SERVICES START.
CLICK TO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP
NARAVEE MODEL
Click to WhatsApp us +65 83370080

Actress: Mimi
Mimi was from Udon Rachatani. She work in a massage shop back in Bangkok This is also her first time in SG and working for this stable. She can speak and understand simple english.
Weblink: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=942922

Look:★★★★
She looks appealing to me. Her look will grow on you as you look at her longer.
She is not the very chio type but passable for me and will not reject. In real, her look has a close resemblance to the photos advertised.

Body:★★★★★
She has long hair with soft and smooth skin. Skin colour just nice not dark and not fair in the mid range. Her body was slim with no tummy and her ass was perky and firm. She has a small bosoms that fit into her 1.6plus height. It was natural and original and there's are some small tattoo on her body but no visual scar. She pussy hair was not trimmed or shaven.

Foreplay: ★★★★★
Got to bed and straight into action after shower. She literally wasted no time and offer me a simple massage. It was quite good and she start teasing me with catbath by licking my nipples and then slowly with fondling my erected brother. The she proceed down south with a sensational BBBJ. 

Frenching:★★★★★
I initiated light kiss then followed by DFK, she reciprocates well when I initiate and will open her mouth and stick out her soft tongue, licking and sucking my lips, allowing me to suck on her lips and rolling her tongue all over outside and inside my mouth and it feels very sensual and sexy.

BlowJob:★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. Her BBBj came with lot of teasing with a few different positions
She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She will slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft while occasionally giving me the seductive eye contact. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick.  The suction was firm and lasting.  Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i thrust my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and almost choking her. 

Abalone:★★★★
Her pussy was hairy but not a lot and was neat. I think still ok to lick, will not get lost.Clean and yummy with no smell. I gave her a good 10min lashing. She was responsive and start moaning louder and louder before shaking, grabbing and pushing me away while i give chase. Tease her by asking her why what happen and she just smile. After that she saw my mouth and chin dripping wet and shyly pass me some tissue to wipe my saliva off her juice.

Love Making:★★★★
She capped me then apply some KY and she start to ride me for a while and  I pump her furiously touching her breast. Thereafter i moved myself up and face to face with her pump her a while and i ask her to cling on me tightly, I hug on her and pump her furiously. She was moaning and whining in happiness.
I put her down on the bed and switch to missionary. I pump her hard hard and deep deep while frenching her and she was moaning and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”.  She said "oh my god" The coordination was good and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. 

Lastly, i switch to doggie as i want to get a feel of her perky ass. Slowly, I hold on to her leg waist and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjusted my position hold on to the side of her hip. I go for a longer, deeper and turbo thrust. Her moaning get louder with stereo surround when i thrust deeper and accelerate my speed to the highest rpm. The sound effect of “piak piak piak” was so kinky and make me want to pump her non stop and  furiously.At this point, i could feel her pussy gripping my cock tightly. Her body was shaking and jerking furiously. She ask me not to stop and moaned “faster…faster…harder.. harder!!”. She had climax and cummed a few time. That was my highest point as i shoot all my cum inside the condom. She assist to remove my full tank condom and commented keng mak mak as she show me my condom full tank of sperm. Both of us were sweating and exhausted, we took a rest and she was hugging cuddling before heading for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady. We are able to break the ice easily and our chemistry level was high. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash type. She make effort and go all out to serve. It was a very nice experience for me. She was very service oriented and good at making me feel like a lover.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service is really tip top and really feel worth spending on it. She is leaving in about a week time, so be fast to book her. 

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-06-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
MaverickS6769 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Minmin
Looks : 9/10, 100% same as photos and she is typical sweet young cute girl everyone will like
Body : 9/10, fit body with smooth skin, fair and everything natural, my cup of tea
BBBJ : 10/10, good and passionate, maintain eyes contact with you while working hard
FJ : 10/10, damn tight and horny, tried multiple positions with her, missionary with kissing non-stop sibeh shiok
GFE : 10/10, will give massage during break, chat and jokes with you, naughty girlfriend
RTF : Will try to find time but she is leaving in 2 more days
Old 12-06-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kensg1980 is Cool - loads of Potential

Stable - Fairies
Girl - Bowi

Looks - 10/10 prettier in person compared to picture
Boobs - 10/10 not the big type, but suits her figure and nice to hold
Body - 10/10 , slim and no tummy fats
Bbbj - NA didn't enjoy this too much as I wanted to go straight to bonking
Fj - 10/10 Nice bonk and she was tight and wet

Don't know why she say she don't have a lot of customers, please give her business, she leaving in a few days time
Old 12-06-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
yamihere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Brenda from Pink Lady.
https://sbfsg.agency/showth...797&highlight=

OKT: 9/10
Straightforward and accommodating.

Looks: 9/10
Similar to photos

Body: 9/10
Petite body with the right thiccness in the right area with a handful of boobies.

GFE: 10/10
Incredibly warm and friendly girl, makes sure you're comfortable and keeps calling me 'baby'. Showered me start and end of session with plenty of kisses.

BBBJ: 10/10
Pleasant and hot feeling, constant non-stop. Finished in CIM that left my leg cramping.

FJ: 9/10
I'm kinda vanilla so went with the staple positions, it was great.

Service: 10/10
I am really happy with the experience she provided me. She offers many different services and is open to requests (provided that you tip). Please treat her well.

RTF: Definitely, hard-working girl that loves copulating.
Old 12-06-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 2
LeonardTWK is a glorious beacon of lightLeonardTWK is a glorious beacon of lightLeonardTWK is a glorious beacon of lightLeonardTWK is a glorious beacon of lightLeonardTWK is a glorious beacon of lightLeonardTWK is a glorious beacon of light

Bebe
FLirty girls https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...3#post22406913

Looks: 8/10 She has your next door neighbor kind of look with a great smile

Body: 8.5/10 Not the best but also not the worst this dome has to offer

Boobs: 8.5/10 Big boobies alert Natural C bobeh zhao

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Polishes my road all the way to the balls with an amazing technique

Fj: 9/10 We tried cow girl,missionary and doggy.i must say iprefer doggy the best with those ass bouncing each time i trust her hard.

GFE: 9/10 very friendly person once you get yo know her and over all a very value bonk for the price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1