The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Wah Lau ! Din't know airfare to Clark is so cheap.
I just bought return air ticket to Clark from Cebu Pacific Air and all in cost me only S$55.37.

Damned.... if I had known it would be this cheap I would have changed all my previous batam trips to Clark.
Old 17-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Little Gun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
I just bought return air ticket to Clark from Cebu Pacific Air and all in cost me only S$55.37.

Damned.... if I had known it would be this cheap I would have changed all my previous batam trips to Clark.
My trip from Kota Kinabalu to Clark via Tiger Airways also quite cheap.... RM160 return, all in. That's like.... SGD64.00
Old 17-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka

Quote:

Cebu Pacific is having their promotional sale now so I believe you had bought at the sale price. Otherwise the normal fare would be around $180-$250.
Old 18-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
Cebu Pacific is having their promotional sale now so I believe you had bought at the sale price. Otherwise the normal fare would be around $180-$250.
Damned.... came in too late and unable to get any of the offer tickets for the dates that I want.
Old 18-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is Christmas a happening event over there? I have some off time and was thinking of dropping by.

Do they celebrate Christmas in the first place ?
Old 18-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellars View Post
Is Christmas a happening event over there? I have some off time and was thinking of dropping by.

Do they celebrate Christmas in the first place ?
Christmas is the most happening & busiest time of the year.it's a catholic country after all.Many party in bars & non stop joy.but u will also get constant request for gifts,present & tips or xmas donation in the bar.experience it 2 years ago was fun but annoying being approach for $$ with girls streching out thier hand or thier Xmas hat then some donation box shove right on your table like I'm Santa clause.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 18-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

To add to Rub&Buah, Christmas is the time that one thing happens without fail- the thieves and robbers come out in hordes, and that includes the officials too .. so much so, last year, the Immigration banned officers from wishing Merry Christmas, as it was and still is a form of asking for 'celebration' funds .. Not that it didn't stop any BI or BoC people from asking from donations ..

BTW, bribe is a bad word and doesn't exist in Philippines, as per the Presidents last SONA

As for donations, well, the donations rarely do reach the needy - almost every donation box is for Red Horse and Tanduay - thanks, but no thanks says me ..

I remember the time I was wished Merry Christmas, in the ferry to Peurto Galera, and I palmed the fellow 20 peso for 'moving my bag' from the jetty to the boat, across the 1 feet wide gang plank .. and he wasn't happy and said "sir, my family big sir, we like big celebration .. " I smiled and told him to give the 20 so I can give bigger note, and took the 20 and walked into the boat .. and never looked at him

And I also swore that if I ever need to take a ferry / banca, make sure the bags are manageable so I don't need any help .. back pack and ditch excess luggage in a friend's house in Manila is my MO now ..

PS: I can never get over the majority of Filipinos attitude of 'party at somebody else's cost' I got a text from a former hotel waitress, back in Phil, broke, and is saving up money to get another job in Singapore, and is pretty nearly broke .. "My mother's 66th Birthday is coming soon, can you send some money, for us to celebrate .. ??" Talk about fxxked up priorities ..
Old 19-08-2012, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Damned.... came in too late and unable to get any of the offer tickets for the dates that I want.
Thanks to Cupnoodle who alerted us to the promo. I managed to get my full quota of next year 2nd half flights.

NA, Sorry for your not getting your preferred dates but it be easier if you had flexible dates in future. Unless you are an "early bird", then you have choices. Fret not, even if you were early, the booking server was like a war zone. So SLOW and had to redo a few times.
Old 19-08-2012, 03:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Unless you are an "early bird", then you have choices. Fret not, even if you were early, the booking server was like a war zone. So SLOW and had to redo a few times.
It was so busy that I could only book one flight in Dec 2013.
Old 19-08-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
i book late too on last day afternoon, bought 1 return n 3 one ways.
will get the other one ways on later stage. bopian but luckily i got the return ticket for macau for abt $27 sgd thks to ziebart's help
Old 19-08-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
i book late too on last day afternoon, bought 1 return n 3 one ways.
will get the other one ways on later stage. bopian but luckily i got the return ticket for macau for abt $27 sgd thks to ziebart's help
Small help only. You did most of the work.

I managed 6 returns with extra coming back flights just in case I want to change coming home dates.

Now in bus to Bataan to check out new places. Try to be back tonight.
Old 19-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

bro,it not too late to know.do enjoy ur trip.
Old 19-08-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is a new round of promotional fares on Cebu Pacific now ON!
For travel from 1st Jan 2013 - 15th Mar 2013.
Hurry make your booking before its all sold out!!
Old 20-08-2012, 03:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PIC for the Day ....... Jane of Agasya bar

ENJOY !!
Old 20-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
PIC for the Day ....... Jane of Agasya bar

ENJOY !!
You the man for great AC photos. I understand the girls don mind showing their uniforms in the bar but outside in the grass, is bra and panties. That's great.

I was in Butterfly Rock last Saturday and saw some girls covering up their front during dance breaks and find it so unusual. First time in so many years. What is AC coming to?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1