The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 25-03-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 14
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomabcde8 View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=924688

FR for Molly from Gentlemen Club24.

TLDR: 10/10 must bonk. No bonk your loss.

Looks: 9/10 (10/10 for me being bias. Very very pretty. Looks like that university school belle that you always wanted to bonk)
Body: 10/10 (Tall and slim, model height and body)
Boobs: 10/10 (Enhanced but you can't tell as it's very well done. Soft and perky no signs of scar)
Frenching: 10/10 (Non-stop DFK and kisses throughout the session. I can't remember when we were not frenching. Even in shower also no stop. Even more so during break)
BBBJ: 9/10 (No stop won't stop until you ask to stop. Handsfree all the way. Very hardworking no complains at all.)
Painting: 9/10 (Fully cleaned shaved, paint all you want)
FJ: 10/10 (Very good rider, non-stop grinding, along with non-stop DFK)
GFE: 10/10 (This is where she shines out the most. Full of smiles and hugs and french. Her smile is so sweet you can get diabetes.)
Communication: 10/10 (Speaks chinese so no language barrier)
RTF: Yes. I hardly ever RTF but this is a must RTF.

Session started well upon seeing Molly. Little bro instant hard-on as she's very pretty and have model body with perky boobs. Standard shower with smiles all over and started with frenching already. Come out and wipe clean. She ask if I have eaten lunch. I replied not yet, can I eat you? Molly replied with a big smile and say Yes! and give me a big kiss. From this point on I already lost. Would not bore with too much details.

In summary, everything was good, there's nothing bad at all, in fact everything was too good. Molly is easily one of my top few bonks ever. She's the hot GF that you ever wanted. I can easily see many being RTF and it's your loss if you miss her out. Btw do book 90 mins instead of 45 mins simply because time pass so fast with her. There's alot of pretty girls recently, even within the stable itself today came Christian Dior which looks damn good, but it's an easy choice to go back to Molly. The FR may seems exaggerated but she's simply that good. I don't even give that high score often but Molly more than deserved it.
Went for RTF today, great bonk and more GFE. Molly's leaving in a few more days. Don't miss out!

On a side note, happen to see Diamond on the way out. Surprised to see that she is super pretty and looks a lot better than the pictures. Maybe a booking is necessary.
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old 25-03-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Utilitility is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Soo Yuen fr Club Friday
Looks : Sweet, tanned, very pretty syt who looks like pics! (with fair filter)
Body : super slim and petite with large firm boobs
Service : accommodating, gentle and soft spoken; enjoyed the nice quickie session!
RTF : seldom rtf, but planning to for SooYuen!

OKT: reliable, quick hassle-free arrangement👍
Nice central location (one of current favourites, easy for drivers)
Old 25-03-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Any idea why Nooky is looking for a bitch?
That's their 204 girl, could have gone AWOL. I saw she got a good FR though, maybe too good until kena bao but never report to boss first. Hope things resolve amicably though.
Old 25-03-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
Karaja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Any idea why Nooky is looking for a bitch?
Because that lady went missing in action and ran away from Nooky...
Old 25-03-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post
That's their 204 girl, could have gone AWOL. I saw she got a good FR though, maybe too good until kena bao but never report to boss first. Hope things resolve amicably though.
I see, thanks for your reply.
Old 25-03-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 3
xiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Girl: Angel - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=925567
OKT: Club Friday

Looks: 9/10
Beautiful same as the photos. A beautiful lady that will definitely have us guys trying to pick her up at bars and pubs.

Body: 8/10
Petite not boney not fat. Just right for me. Sexy as per the photos.

Boobs: 8/10
Very very nice natural and good sized soft Bs. Can satisfy boob lovers also.

FJ: 9/10
I loved the missionary and cowgirl. The view of me having sex with this beautiful girl. Heavenly.

BBBJ: 8/10
Wet and sensual.

GFE: 8/10.
GFE good. Friendly and service oriented. Out to please.
Old 25-03-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
CckSoccer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lara – hot

OKT: Responded to me pretty fast. Keep it up bro.

Pic accuracy: 85%. IMO she looks cuter in person.

Boobs: Huge D cups with big nips.

Body: 160cm, small slim build but with slight tummy. I can overlook that.

Shower: SOP

BBBJ: After shower back in the room, she kneel down to gave me a bbbj while looking up at me like I'm her master.

Painting: She's quite responsive and came a few times. No need for KY after that.

Fj: I couldn't make my 2IC stand fast during 2nd round but she was patient enough to BJ and HJ me to get it up.

GFE & Attitude: Hardworking, cheerful and can be playful sometimes.

Communication: Basic English.
Old 25-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
professionelle is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Review for Sonia, House of Thai

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=sonia

Just finished one steamy sizzling session with Sonia. She definitely is more chio in person. Cute size with right amount of meat. Bed talk is damn real hot and sexy. She is very daring and pro. Kissed me damn sensual with lip biting and tongue fights.Then Bj ah damn siok power. Suction so good . Positioning in bed is
good also with her very wet pussy. Confirm bo need ky. She is one true gem bros.

Rtf: yes
Old 25-03-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kate Spade, Naravee.

Pre milf caliber .
Well maintained and slim. Slender body supple complexion.
Proportional enhanced C cups, not saggy and beautiful nips.

Her body is silky smooth.
From her skin care products she using , shows why.
Btw she was on light cosmetic late night, still very presentable. Like the pretty next door neighbor wife look. Very tempting.

Similar to her video , in fact more slender. Her visible collar bone shows her slim state. New place, all is good for now in terms of cleanness and hygiene.

Catbath top notch, well trained in prc. Well shaven, pinkish and looks delicious.Being petite, no stretch marks and scars shoes she has not given birth before . she's is tight , absence of sex for sometime I believed .

Ample parking opposite hdb.
Old 25-03-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Playboy bunnies Fuji FB 25/3/23

Looks 10/10 I seldom give ten out of ten for looks unless she is really syt and pretty
Body 10/10 fuck me, model height model slim model figure
Boobs 10/10 soft perky enhance light pointy nipples
Bbbj 10/10 gentle gfe type no hands and hard working full of licks at the tip
Ar 7/10 short ar, was surprised that a xmm like her did it
Cim 100/10 cim lovers will love her, will suck non stop until fully unloaded and will stroke your cock when you sensitive with full of cum in her month and than she wink you and post cim handjob you
Fj 10/10 syt fresh tight Pussy is additive make you feel younger and something milf cannot give

Fuji is the best fuck I had this year, as you all know I love a good cim, big tits and syt and she was 10/10 for everything. Sometime I dont fj unless she is dam hot and Fuji, during shower, I already wanted to fuck her brains so hard. After bath, bbbj I was like so gentle and cute and she is attacking all the right stops that I didn’t even play with her tits cause too much pleasure, cap on, fuck her brains for a few mins, and almost cum so many times, change a few position and needed to release in her mouth, positioned myself to cim and she blow a big week off load into her mouth and took it like a pse glock glock until balls was totally empty as she suck me my soul dry. Wow, saw stars and wanted to marry her. Rest a few mins, second round fucked her very hard and it was so tight and thinking about it makes me hard, finish second cim. What a gem, very good attitude, soft and gentle like a Thai girlfriend full of smiles. Fucking syt cim lovers will want to try.

Rtf yes cim lovers and syt lovers

Ps for inflationary sake, please don’t all bid her slots up until her price goes up, notice a lame trend that once a good fr comes out, thank price also goes up, like that rather not share lol. New stable but looks like his girls are will managed and trained and good location
Old 25-03-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4342 / Power: 21
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Tammy from galaxyxscorts

Location at G area

Looks 9/10 same photo provided..cheerful and sexy

Body 8.5/10 slim petite and with smooth skin

French 8.5/10 started with slow passionate to tongue fight when she was turn on

Pussy 9/10 tight and she loves to be paint, she will get very high and I painted her and finger her ass abit ...lol

Boobs 8.5/10 natural big Bs with nice nips to lick n fondle

Bbbj 9/10 she will slowly use her tongue to lick the tip and suddenly gloup the whole dick and turbo blow job ...nearly make me cum into her mouth

Fj 9/10 started off with 69 as we lick each other love holes and caps on with doggy her first , she can take hard pounding and her moan is loud plus sexy ... turn her over and pull up both her legs and give her deep peneration till I grab both her boobs at the last position and finish off on her face and some on her boobs

Massage was provided too
Old 25-03-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
peacenotwar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Jane from Lust:

Looks: 9.5/10 Very rare to find a girl who is cute, sweet and pretty at the same time. Usually quite hard to combo both cute and pretty. Fair as well.
Body: 9.5/10 All I can say is petite. Hour glass figure with nice boobs that fits very nicely on her small frame.
Boobs: 10/10 For her body size, I was amazed to see two big round, non saggy B+ cups on her body. Definitely natural and super soft. Also, these are amazing with her slim and small body, almost a miracle.
Shower 9/10: A lot of teasing
FJ 9/10: Very action packed, like an energizer bunny. Super fast and aggresive which I kinda like. Also, she herself initiates a lot of positions and is very accommodating. We did so many positions and she actively participate. Very good stereo as well plus frenching.
Frenching 10/10: Whack all the way, super duper high from this.
Catbath + BBBJ: 10/10 A lot of eye contact and very hardworking in BBBJ because she did very long in this area, from slow to very fast.
Attitude + GFE: 999999999999/10 Out of this world, she immediately held my hands to lead me into the room, gave me hugs and kisses and frenching. A lot of teasing as well.
RTF?: Does the sun rise in the east?

Seriously, a fucking gem. I know its going to be hard to get slot for her but I just think she deserves this FR. Also, for bros visiting her, buy her proper food as she dont have time to cook. Quite sad she is leaving soon.
Old 25-03-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

This is true

But tbh, never seen such heavy bookings in D1 previously

Even included the 1 week school holiday break which normally affects WL biz due to obvious reasons!

Btw thanks for your latest generous shares bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucker92 View Post
Because you only go for gems bro. Hahaha.
Old 25-03-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
otwlah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lara from House of Thai

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=lara

Looks: not bait. Looks younger in person

Body: nice slim body. Good curves.

Boobs: handful breast. Hard nipples protruding

Bbbj: good deep suctions. She ok when i push her head deeper. Licked till that bottom of balls damn good bros

Fj: talented rider. Super nice view seeing her breast colliding while she fck me.

Gfe: hold hand with me and cuddles. Good

Others:
Okt good. Straightforward and easy to talk to
Old 25-03-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dailiestaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kara from gmc24

This was the best session yet.

Went into her room, and then we had 10 minutes of nonstop frenching. Her boobs are totally natural, they are still fantastic.

She came 3 times as a result of my finger finding her g-spot and my lips and tongue pleasuring her around her neck and her ears. She rode my hard while I squeezed her huge boobs, making a bit of noise and definitely enjoying herself.

Kara is a very sweet lady, definite GFE there, and she is very willing to serve. I can't understand anyone being unhappy after a session with her. Definitely will see her again before she goes back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1