The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 06-03-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Why the body photo looks like Haru from KinkyThai?

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...ostcount=88358

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraben View Post

First blood fr for Nanny from BP!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=922360

Okt fast and responsive, swift booking with no hiccups.

Lady is a onlyfans creator from thailand with quite a following and she has a lot more sexy pictures on her twitter. bros can pm me for her twitter.

Looks: Slight discount from photos but she looks great in person. cute and adorable smile.

Body: Pictures are already there for you bros to slowly ogle and enjoy. poison all of you to give her a shot! Slim body smooth skin and very well enhanced c cups, nice to grab and fondle with.

Bbbj: slow sensual and wet, other than taking great care of ur stick, she never forgets to show special love and care to your balls too and engulfs them in her mouth, shioook ahh! not many fls will go further down south and take care of ur balls, she excelled in this part. feel like your girlfriend giving you a lovey dovey blow.

Gfe: although her english is very limited, she consistently engages you in conversation and talks to you in her cute broken thaiglish. ice was easily broken the moment i entered the room. very cute and bubbly girl, never a dull moment with her.

Pse/fj : this one got pse!!! she is one experienced fl, from the amazing bbbj to her crazy riding, bouncing up and down on your hard dick while making amazing stereo moans which really stroke your ego and can tell that she is thoroughly enjoying herself throughout the session. pounded her in missionary after a hell of a ride and we both came at the same time. can feel her body twitch in ecstasy, a truly orgasmic experience.

Grab your chance to bonk this onlyfans creator today!! Solid service coupled with a devilish body to die for!

Rtf: yes!!

Overall a really great bonk,

Last edited by jaglooking4u; 06-03-2023 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Incomplete
Old 06-03-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 6
LaoShiJi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaoShiJi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post

wtf.. all tattoos matched .. but the video and pics of Haru v.s. Nanny is so different
Old 06-03-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Amanwithculture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has Candy from Poseidon contact?
A little late but she used to be an FL for dome 1 last september I think, so trying my luck here
Old 07-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
beinrich2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeinrich2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Honey from candy club definitely a gem . Very petite and cute . Natural assets no silicone 🥰 . Very demure and shy lady . Her tattoos are beautiful and body very tight for her.
Cleans you nicely and also very customer oriented. Have to be nice to her because she is such a kind lady .
Bbbj was good and passionate.
Fj she really can ride well I guess very long time she didn’t have sex so maybe she feel the passion .
Definitely better than some high price ladies. I guess soon her price will be up 🔝
Rtf definitely very soon
Old 07-03-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
hotandspicy2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=921079

FR Review for Ada from Blackpink.

i must say its been a long time since i wrote a FR, but this is i must share.

As always the girls from Blackpink xcorts is top notch. Msg okt and book at 6pm was kinda late but okt was a bro and let me start at 615 instead.

G area at the usual hotel. location wise ok la 8/10

Reach the room and was greeted with a kiss while i was still wearing a mask and i was like this gonna be gud

what she was wearing was wow . more of a microbikini and shorts
photos got filter but cfm wont reject. those syt with nice tits .body is slim and boobs are nice even though they are enhanced but felt natural. looks i must say its most resemble the two that are recently taken in the hotel room.

This is a SS from a video from black pink telegram and what she was wearing .

So fast forward . SOP blah blah shower blah blah then the action. straight away DFK and it was long . it was like 5min of frenching and our tongue are fighting each other.

Down to painting and she was sensitive, moaning as i lick her and her body reaction from fingering her just wow . bros have to see it for yourself. then went for doggy but felt tired already so she oppt to BJ and i have to say its one of the best if not the best ive had in my life. this girl is lvl 999999999
both my shot went to BJ and not only that she swallows them both saying she's hungry for them macham succubus sia. something i must say is that she can bj damn longgg. most of the time is her sucking on my dick. idk if she love it but she say its not tiring compared to FJ etc . so for bros who like long bj u can look for her .

overall super statisfy with the service and heard she's leaving on the 14th but okt said not cfm so yea .

For bros who too lazy to read heres my score
OKT :10/10 best bro in dome 1
Looks: 9/10 wont reject similar to photo and cute smile.
Body 9/10 Slim leg and nice ass .tits are enhance but feels natural, sensitve nipples too
French: DFK like long lost lovers.
Painting : although not full shave but still taste good
FJ: cant judge cus BJ too good incomparison
BJ: 10 million /10 As a guy who dont really enjoys BJ this opened a new world for me
GFE : cuddles n kiss you .
RTF : yea if i got time before 14th

ill rate it 9.5/10 not full mark because 90mins is not enough.BJ bro have to try her before she leaves
Old 07-03-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
vader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw Lingling's photo on Royal Xscorts TG and fast hand fast leg booked for a lunch slot.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=921739

Rating are as follows :-

Agent: Very friendly agent. Good communication and clear instructions. Happy to book from this stable again

Look : 10/10 She's got short hair now and looks exactly like the photo in the silver dress. Very pretty girl with a sunshine smile. I was smitten by her looks.
Body : 10/10 Really tall, true to the stats. Amazing curves with a nice waist. Tattoo on her back but that doesn't bother me.
Boobs : 9/10 Nicely man made boobs. C to D cups. I grabbed and tweaked her nipples quite hard and she seems to enjoy it.
Kissing/French : 11/10 Lingling's a kissing fish. Non-stop making out from the point I gargled with the mouth wash till I left. Very comfortable alternating between kissing and frenching.
Painting: 8/10 She was apprehensive for me to paint her. So only managed to paint for a short while as I promised her I won't force her. Was still enjoyable nonetheless.
BBBJ : 15/10 Her lips were made for kissing and sucking dick. She started blowing me after soaping my dick. It was heavenly then but that was only a teaser. The main action on the bed was mind blowing. I could not feel any teeth although she has braces on. I was hanging on while she sucked hard and went deep. She asked if I wanted to finish but I told her I hardly cum from BBBJ. Lingling took it as a challenge and went to town on my dick. The BBBJ went on for quite some time before I told her I needed to fuck her.
FJ : 10/10 This girl really know how to enjoy herself. Both shots I had she would cap me, climb on me and start rocking. I can feel she's building up momentum and she'll place both hands on my chest where I can feel the full weight of her body while she rocks hard, grinding with my dick deep inside her. The best is when I can see she's holding her breath and the grinding goes into overdrive before letting out a shout and collapse on me telling me she's finished. What an amazing girl. I changed a few more positions, of which spoon was the best where I had access to her tits and can french her.

Managed to get 2 shots off with almost no time to spare.

RTF: Seriously considering RTF but may be hard to get a slot as she's very popular.
Old 07-03-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader_7 View Post
Saw Lingling's photo on Royal Xscorts TG and fast hand fast leg booked for a lunch slot.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=921739

Rating are as follows :-

Agent: Very friendly agent. Good communication and clear instructions. Happy to book from this stable again

Look : 10/10 She's got short hair now and looks exactly like the photo in the silver dress. Very pretty girl with a sunshine smile. I was smitten by her looks.
Body : 10/10 Really tall, true to the stats. Amazing curves with a nice waist. Tattoo on her back but that doesn't bother me.
Boobs : 9/10 Nicely man made boobs. C to D cups. I grabbed and tweaked her nipples quite hard and she seems to enjoy it.
Kissing/French : 11/10 Lingling's a kissing fish. Non-stop making out from the point I gargled with the mouth wash till I left. Very comfortable alternating between kissing and frenching.
Painting: 8/10 She was apprehensive for me to paint her. So only managed to paint for a short while as I promised her I won't force her. Was still enjoyable nonetheless.
BBBJ : 15/10 Her lips were made for kissing and sucking dick. She started blowing me after soaping my dick. It was heavenly then but that was only a teaser. The main action on the bed was mind blowing. I could not feel any teeth although she has braces on. I was hanging on while she sucked hard and went deep. She asked if I wanted to finish but I told her I hardly cum from BBBJ. Lingling took it as a challenge and went to town on my dick. The BBBJ went on for quite some time before I told her I needed to fuck her.
FJ : 10/10 This girl really know how to enjoy herself. Both shots I had she would cap me, climb on me and start rocking. I can feel she's building up momentum and she'll place both hands on my chest where I can feel the full weight of her body while she rocks hard, grinding with my dick deep inside her. The best is when I can see she's holding her breath and the grinding goes into overdrive before letting out a shout and collapse on me telling me she's finished. What an amazing girl. I changed a few more positions, of which spoon was the best where I had access to her tits and can french her.

Managed to get 2 shots off with almost no time to spare.

RTF: Seriously considering RTF but may be hard to get a slot as she's very popular.
Base on your fr i think can cim even though not listed ......
Old 07-03-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlonline View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=920962
Shower alone without her and she didn't shower also.
Looks-wise +7 to 10 years
Action started with cowgirls and when switch to missionary - the smell from her private part really turns me off. So stop the action and HJ instead and wash off. In and out about 15 minutes.

I know it's not a great bonks, but just to share with brother here.
Feel sorry for you bro........
Old 07-03-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
forlewd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looked for Fang from flirty girls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=921591

OKT : friendly, quick replies,
Looks: 9/10 pretty. Sweet looking
Body 9/10 nice ass .tits are enhance but feels natural.
French: will initiate and feels natural.
FJ: 9/10 knows what you want and very accommodating. Tries her best to please you. Genuine moaning. Very good massage in between shots.
BJ: 7/10
GFE : 8/10 lots of cuddles and body rubs.
RTF : yes
Old 07-03-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
RoyalXscorts2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoyalXscorts2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoyalXscorts2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Base on your fr i think can cim even though not listed ......
Thanks for pointing it out, we have indeed missed out on listing this CIM service which Lingling does provide for a tip (posted in our TG all along) and now added on her SBF thread. Cheers!!
Old 07-03-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
gooddriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with flirtygirls Miki

Looks: 7/10 (like your simple neighbors girl)

body: 8/10 not for boobs lover but I like to whack petite girls with nice ass high points for the skin tone. not your usual thai tan this one like chinese.

service: 9/10 she knows how to lick very well, i raise my hip a bit she get the signal and work on my balls. give me a good massage between break.

CIM available, did it on my first shot.

overall experience about 8/10 bah. quite funny will crack some small jokes here and there. oh ya if your dong too big maybe have to skip dont make a waste trip cause she mentioned if encounter those too big one she might cancel. sigh she never cancel me means mine not big enough.. dk to happy not. lol.

Cheers~

Next up gonna aim Onesiam Pui. you all cheongsters give a bit of chance. 2 days fully booked already. i wanna see those natural big boobs on a petite girl too.
Old 07-03-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 6
ultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post

It is, she changed stable. Didnt chance upon her when she was with kinky thai
Old 07-03-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 6
ultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoShiJi View Post
wtf.. all tattoos matched .. but the video and pics of Haru v.s. Nanny is so different
This one is okt at play already, i also didnt know she came from kinky thai till another bro pointed it out. wasted... price increased after change
Old 07-03-2023, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for FlirtyGirls / Namfon

This is going to be a short one. Did a test drive last week and here's the feedback.

If you are a AJ fan, go visit Namfon. Big sized tooling and she took it like a champ. Many other bro's have also reported great skills in this area. Does not beat Michelle sluttiness but great effort. Looks better in real life and she does a strong massage in between shots.

OKT fast response and accurate description

Enjoy!!! I certainly did
Old 07-03-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1184 / Power: 6
Badtz1984 has much to be proud ofBadtz1984 has much to be proud ofBadtz1984 has much to be proud ofBadtz1984 has much to be proud ofBadtz1984 has much to be proud ofBadtz1984 has much to be proud ofBadtz1984 has much to be proud ofBadtz1984 has much to be proud ofBadtz1984 has much to be proud of

Here is big melon (.)(.) for big Boobs lovers

Chanel is one big papaya I had last week.

This fruit can be found at Narvee 's garden.

If u looking for service orientated FL. She is the one.
I had a good time with this Chanel.

She used her big Melons to massage my back, and front and even my legs.
Rolled up my face, and let me sucked those sensitive nipples.
Sex with this big melons Chanel was great, she let me doggy her also.( 1st shot)
She let me finished my shot on her breast while she was going massage on my big bro using her melons.( 2nd shot)

Tipped her after I finished my deeds.
Left as a happy man.
Heard she is leaving this week.
Hope bro MBK can grow more big melons in his garden soon.

Tip is for reference, not 100% confirm WIN.
But will try to win as much as possible.

I do appreciate if you can up me if you like my post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1