The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Yoz yoz .. xiao di me come find lastest post and by chance read some happening things

wish I know u all few yrs back sia.. I can exp so much fun. Hehe

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 16-07-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post
Supporting ebonkie thread!

I am one of those that returned to sinking land le...
ya me too.. currently in process.. didn't metup wiz u and the rest at lavender foodcourt leh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Dear Bro ebonkie,

At my age now, I have gone into retirement back to our homeland.
senior bro.. retirement still can come back on tour mah..

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
大叔:You finally appeared liao!

bro you too.. finally appeared here.. can find time to meetup bo??
Old 16-07-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!
I'm arriving hotel around 11pm tonight - any bros want to meet up and explore? Hotel at West Nanjing Road area
Old 16-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
bro you too.. finally appeared here.. can find time to meetup bo??
You arrange lor!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 16-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
At my age now, I have gone into retirement back to our homeland.
Bro PTR, next time we can have kopi and dim sum.....kopi session no need to retire rite?

Long time no see!
Old 16-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
heard from them, now more daring stunts.. strip-tease plus BBBJ private session inside room..
Strip-tease have been around for a very long time, but BBBJ......for current time, tats new to me, I guess such service only limited to certain joints and certain Gals, or all Gals provide tat?

I long time no go KTV, karcheng alittle itchy liao, felt like go KTV sit sit abit, whahahaha!
Old 16-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Strip-tease have been around for a very long time, but BBBJ......for current time, tats new to me, I guess such service only limited to certain joints and certain Gals, or all Gals provide tat?

I long time no go KTV, karcheng alittle itchy liao, felt like go KTV sit sit abit, whahahaha!
ya I pose the question to the ktv manager how is the strip tease dancer going to bbbj the 4 or more guys in the same room within the duration of 2 to 3 songs?? hygenie aspects?? urine+sperm substance pass on by mouth to the last tiko who had his bbbj from the strip-tease mm..

she stunned.. & said can.. only 500rmb per tips to the strip-tease dancer..

nowadays, not much daring snr samsters.. I forsee most would leave the room or siam such strip-tease cum bbbj sessions.. happen before.. probably go hide in the toilet or smootchin' at the corridor with their respective mm..
Old 16-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
bbbj the 4 or more guys in the same room within the duration of 2 to 3 songs?? hygenie aspects?? urine+sperm substance pass on by mouth to the last tiko who had his bbbj from the strip-tease mm..

nowadays, not much daring snr samsters.. I forsee most would leave the room or siam such strip-tease cum bbbj sessions.. happen before.. probably go hide in the toilet or smootchin' at the corridor with their respective mm..
OMG u mean the strip dancer does the BBBJ.........

Hehe I am one of the kind that u just mentioned, I always leave the room during the strip dance (no BBBJ experience or being offered so far), scared wait bey tahan after being rubba rubba by the Dancer and want that nite but no MM to sexified since I no Wifey, no GF and stay alone!....tabao KTV MMs too ex lah!

Bro please PM me which Joint offered BBBJ by the Dancers!
Old 16-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!
Still looking for kaki! Arriving late this evening but ready to chiong! Any bros want to catch up? Pls PM me and I'll text you as soon as I reach Hotel lol
Old 16-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmgrenadier View Post
Still looking for kaki! Arriving late this evening but ready to chiong! Any bros want to catch up? Pls PM me and I'll text you as soon as I reach Hotel lol
Bro since u arriving so late, u should head for the hotel and rest well, ready to venture out the following day fully rested, full of energy with healthy spermy!
Old 16-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
OMG u mean the strip dancer does the BBBJ.........

Hehe I am one of the kind that u just mentioned, I always leave the room during the strip dance (no BBBJ experience or being offered so far), scared wait bey tahan after being rubba rubba by the Dancer and want that nite but no MM to sexified since I no Wifey, no GF and stay alone!....tabao KTV MMs too ex lah!

Bro please PM me which Joint offered BBBJ by the Dancers!
tink its the previous huadu ktv joint we went b4.. nw changed name liao..

Quote:
Bro PTR, next time we can have kopi and dim sum.....kopi session no need to retire rite?

Long time no see!
ya rope me in if got kopi & dimsum gathering hor..

Quote:

ya me too.. I also like to be invited for 6c6c..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmgrenadier View Post
got sim, can always pm for invitation.. have a good rest & prepare for firing tmrw.. lol.. night time mm stock no good selection..
Old 17-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sunkistorange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to le le spa located near weifang road. Didnt really had a good experience as they were trying to hard sell me to become member....1k or 2k.....massage wise was decent enough at first but of cos came the main part......happy ending was exclusive when i asked and a normal HJ cost me 300rmb....but luckily didnt let small bro take over big bro, paid 300 for the massage and 100rmb for tips only. Gal was not bad though.....but turned off by her hard sell tactics....
Old 17-07-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster (B)

Went to one sauna joint near double tree hilton sheraton pudong.. Ex-FL in SG wiz big natural D jugs.. Cost me 1580 rmb for 90 mins 2x shots.. Nowadayz car models rate so ex.. No discount or entrance rate @ 1880 rmb..
Old 17-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TerKohPek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am staying at Shanghai PUXI Intercontinental Hotel next week. Anything happening around the hotel? any massage spa etc???
Old 17-07-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro since u arriving so late, u should head for the hotel and rest well, ready to venture out the following day fully rested, full of energy with healthy spermy!
Haiz I took your advice bro t kena sabo today. My two bosses took me out to dinner and then insisted on bringing me to go look look see see at the pudong jiang thing. Just got back to hotel...full day of meetings tomorrow followed by offsite to Zhejiang in the evening lol.

Basically came all the way to SH and didn't get to play lolx.

Not blaming you bro as you gave good advice...just unfortunate sequence of events lol!

Goodbye Shanghai - till the next time!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1