The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-09-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...985&highlight=

Wow… how to try sia. And also the other girls in same stable- how to believe the photo
Old 23-09-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Gypsie98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post

Wow… how to try sia. And also the other girls in same stable- how to believe the photo
Hahaha my exact same thought too, tempting though..
Old 23-09-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Ahederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

lol bro, i also not commando enough to try that stable even tho got xmm haha.

my preference: slutty petite xmm syt! CIM/DT/DFK/sloppy!
Old 23-09-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thivan2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Black caviar

Nikki

Look - 8/10 she’s better looking in person

French 7/10 she allows but can feel she’s slightly tired

GFE 8/10 cheery and helpful. Initiates the action

BJ 8/10 - No teeth and shiok

FJ 9/10 - tight and easy to slip in

RTF: Will think of it

Overall: convenient location and quick replies by OKT. For $100 can’t complain much was overall a enjoyable and budget session
Old 23-09-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, you make it gian to try her….

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
Quick FR for Jane from ClubFriday

Was quite captivated by Jane cute look on her listing and somemore is a Maxim model so decided to give her a try.

- Jane have the cute girl look and is consider pretty to me. Greet me wearing a sexy white dress which is showing half of her boobs.

- She is slim and consider Chinese skin tone color to me with a height which I estimate is around 1.53m to 1.55m tall. She is consider petite size body to me. She only have 3 quite small tattoos near her boobs.

- Enhanced Boobs. She told me her boobs are 350cc silicon implanted and around 3 years seasoned if I remember correctly. She will also use her boobs to boobs fuck on my 2IC.

- She is more towards the service orientated and GFE type of girl. When go in the room, she will bring me to the sofa and have some small talk with me before giving me a pre Catbath.

- Able to kiss, smooch and french with her. Frenching with her is more towards those couple type of french. With a tinge of shyness yet will french with those couple feeling.

- Her BBBJ is nice and sensual while she will also ask me if I want to CIM but I request to FJ on her that petite size body

- We tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy positions. I would say when in Cowgirl position with her and she is quite good in this position for me as from the way she position/lock her body on me while began to pump on my 2IC. When in Missionary position with her, she will maintain eye contact with me and keep asking me to pump her more.

- Jane have the cute and pretty look coupled with her service orientated and GFE which totally make me have an enjoyable session with her.
Old 23-09-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Newtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post

First ever tarma experience.. tried Carmen and jisoo from Poseidon..

Overall the girls were milfy abt 20s.. some baby damage on both of them.. service wise was very good.. came in both greeted me and immediately hold my arms like I’m their lover.. lots of teasing.. during the deed also auto French me.. but thing is when want to fuck the next girl must change condom.. so find it abit troublesome, understandable that they also scared.. had a 4 hands massage afterwards which was super shiok.. about time ending auto come BBBJ me while the other massaging my foot.. super shiok.. only bad thing about tarma is they will start talking to each other in Thai which made me feel left out…

Verdict: 6.5/10.. great service but I’d prefer SYT with no bby dmg.. each to his own I guess..
That gif is so tempting.. I am trying tarma this weekend no other option..
More power to bro
Old 23-09-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, this “Money” that you introduced looks really SYT yummy man.
I think we same type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahederp View Post
The story so far...

Anyway, for next bonk looking at Money from Celebs. fuck that dao look and her flat chest in the white swimsuit makes me so hard.
I know that she is fully booked today, so if any bros can send me FR, i would reciprocate.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=900957[/I]
Old 23-09-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Ahederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ives08 View Post
I think we same type
Hope tonight got someone write proper FR leh, seems like new stable and previous seems like the girl run away so not sure haha. hearsay first day fully book liao, so must have some sbf bro try... see if i can get a slot tomorrow...

bro if you chiong frequently, give me a pm.

my preference: slutty petite xmm syt! CIM/DT/DFK/sloppy!
Old 23-09-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahederp View Post
Hope tonight got someone write proper FR leh, seems like new stable and previous seems like the girl run away so not sure haha. hearsay first day fully book liao, so must have some sbf bro try... see if i can get a slot tomorrow...

bro if you chiong frequently, give me a pm.
Bro, define “Chiong frequently”
Chiong where?
Old 23-09-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

FR for Clara
OKT : OneSiam
Looks : 8/10 (looks like photo)
Body : 9/10 (enhanced but sexy)
BBBJ : 11/10 (nothing better than a girl who enjoys it and kisses/licks you gently everywhere)
FJ : 10/10 (damn tight)
GFE : 11/10 (must careful KC!)
RTF : Yes!
Old 23-09-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 11
toil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Found out that New (ThaiConcepts) is nearby my area and quickly make an appointment with OKT.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=900551

Look: 8/10 Early 20s with short dark hair
Body: 8/10 smooth with tattoo as seen in photo
Boobs: 7/10 natural and nice to grab during cowgirl
Bbbj: 7/10 slow and sensual
Pussy: 9/10 clean and shaven
FJ: 9/10 missionary before releasing in cowgirl
GFE: 10/10 shower together and no issue to converse in English.
RTF: Yes before she return
Old 23-09-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hmmm.. imagine if the photos have already been photoshopped ++++ and filtered++++. .. really scary sia 😱
Old 23-09-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2383 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished a session with Axo from blackpink..

Have the ningnoy vibes.. definetly SS tier..

Location: Area G hotel.. Got reception and need to register..

Looks: Pretty, simillar to photo.. mid 20s, 2 dimples.. nose done up before..

Body: Smooth tight skin, light thai tan. 160cm/45kg body.. well proportioned.. 3 tattoos overall, one bird at the back, one flower at the shoulder and one rose between the boobs..

Boobs: Natural fking Bs.. well rounded.. small perky aloes.. damn yummy...

BBBJ: No feels, didn't really like her skills here..

French: Light kisses only..

FJ: good riding and missionary.. doggy and pull her back.. no complains and very accomodating.. tried reverse superman but she said i too big so cannot take it.. other than that all green light.. During doggy will come and massage your balls.. quite shiok..

Verdict: 9/10 very pretty girl with good body.. Quite experienced, worked in korea and taiwan before.. also working in homeland.. so know how to please.. Abit pricy at $220.. but other than that all good to go..

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 23-09-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ives08 View Post
I think we same type
“Monday” or “mOney”
Old 23-09-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 18
hypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr6 View Post
Hmmm.. imagine if the photos have already been photoshopped ++++ and filtered++++. .. really scary sia ��
The posted photo are very low-res for a reason.anyway if the actual person too off from the photo, dun paiseh immediately say u go wrong room or wrong place, after out then tell the operator. Dun paiseh to do that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1