The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Had a session with Kat yesterday and this Ainah LB was at the top floor as well, since kat was blowing me outside along the corridor, Ainah was watching the whole thing.

Her service sucks since I took her last year or so, but damn, she has such an awesome body, slim, huge round ass and firm tits. Groped her with my cock still in Kat's mouth.

End of the session they both requested me to buy them a can of coke, which I gladly obliged. Now I'm determined to try Ainah again, for $40 it's not a huge loss even if its bad service but her body needs to be used, otherwise it's such a waste.
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Dforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=ceandy;23616615]Had a session with Kat yesterday and this Ainah LB was at the top floor as well, since kat was blowing me outside along the corridor, Ainah was watching the whole thing.

Her service sucks since I took her last year or so, but damn, she has such an awesome body, slim, huge round ass and firm tits. Groped her with my cock still in Kat's mouth.

End of the session they both requested me to buy them a can of coke, which I gladly obliged. Now I'm determined to try Ainah again, for $40 it's not a huge loss even if it’s bad service but her body needs to be used, otherwise it's such a waste.[/]

Last edited by Dforce; Yesterday at 02:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Rando566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any recs other than kat. Tried Aina and that body is rlly smth else, can use it to ur liking if u don't care abt attitude.
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Rando566;23616950]Hi any recs other than kat. Tried Aina and that body is rlly smth else, can use it to ur liking if u don't care abt attitude.[/

Last edited by Dforce; Yesterday at 02:12 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!

Hmmm hmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Last edited by Flyingdisc; Yesterday at 02:39 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think she texts all her regulars.
Haha, means I’m not regular enough 🤣🫣
Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rando566 View Post
Hi any recs other than kat. Tried Aina and that body is rlly smth else, can use it to ur liking if u don't care abt attitude.
I think she needs time to warm up, she allowed me to grope her yesterday while I was with Kat.

She might be seeing how Kat has so much more customers with the right attitude. Now might be awkward if I skip Kat and go straight to Aina, not sure if her service will drop after that or not.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think she needs time to warm up, she allowed me to grope her yesterday while I was with Kat.

She might be seeing how Kat has so much more customers with the right attitude. Now might be awkward if I skip Kat and go straight to Aina, not sure if her service will drop after that or not.
Apart from her body her attitude sucks I would donate to hawker aunty selling tissue anytime instead upping her …lol
But if she gives good service good enough, make sure before you suck her tits wipe with wet tissue last time I cum on her boobs she just wiped it with toilet paper and wore the dress …. Not sure if she changed now .. I make sure I ask lb to wipe there tits and use listerine before we even start .. take care dude …

Don’t pay anything more than 50 else soon they start demanding more for your next visit ….

Take care dude
Old Today, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rando566 View Post
Check your inbox
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1