The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 28-02-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Taking better videos today. Any advice where to upload them safely?
Old 28-02-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
vindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
here's pretty safe
Old 28-02-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4139 / Power: 16
Dgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just up your +14 points bro for exchange if you can.
Old 01-03-2022, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

I always try to offer more money for raw

Turns me on when they initially don’t want but offer abit of money then they want

Just shows how cheap they are and makes me pound harder and creampie them
Old 01-03-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

https://ibb.co/4YT9SWt

Pump her from below
Old 01-03-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

https://ibb.co/gwCSFnL
She rides well
Old 01-03-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post

Turns me on when they initially don’t want but offer abit of money then they want

Never offer them money first because they will think you do that all the time and you might have stds with other girls.
Old 02-03-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never offer them money first because they will think you do that all the time and you might have stds with other girls.
Prince Devitt +57
Old 02-03-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Most cheongster will get raw without offering extra...and yet here you go offering extra and indirectly spoiling the market...

Well done...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 02-03-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

WL or FL, when they allowed sex, capped or raw, most if not all time involved money. Even so called super GFE that was FOC, it may end up paying later in kind, more.
Most FL who so called don't offer FJ but later accepted cause a monetary reward was dangled, its still likely not exclusive, unless you are super handsome or speak really well, then likely money will not be involved. She will probably offer our accept offer to other clients too.
Just like the top notch ktv gals who can appear to be super innocent and suck all the money out of your wallet. These WL may also be playing innocent.
Just remember, when you go for a massage, or even one that confirms with happy ending, just bear in mind, you are not there to find a gf or wife, finish your deed then leave.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
POSB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Happy father's day in advance.
Old 02-03-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 6
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: Raw with MLs

I used to know a ML who was in her 40s, other than allowing me to do raw but also allow me to shoot inside . But unfortunately she return to viet. Those were the memories.
Old 03-03-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 20
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

no right no wrong, usually depends on the ML themselves, there are those who pride themselves in never giving into temptation due to money, others are more into gamcheng (dangerous) and if they really like you and enjoy your company, then obviously you dont need to offer extra $ but still can FJ and raw too. just need to watch for signs and size the moment.
Old 03-03-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 12
zazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
MLs who quit and work from condo are the best. Real beds are better than the lousy massage bed. Check this out from last night

https://ibb.co/cxRw3v2
nice share bro, can share contact please!
Old 04-03-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 10
AlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
usually depends on the ML themselves
Very true bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1