The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 18-06-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
AtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name : Sakura from ThaiSmile (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...9#post21362219)

Room Type : Small room type, drive or catch bus. Easy booking and clear instructions from Okt as always.
Looks : Above picture is close, little Thai tan. She a pretty GND Thai girl with braces (remind me of Prada from ThaiSmile before). 165cm seem accurate.
Shower : small bathroom, shower self.
Body : when she come pick me up with robe on, hard to see body. When she take off clothes, I likey, nice body shape (not for boob lovers), nice hips and butt for doggy, my hands got busy grabbing those hips and butt.
Boobs : Natural soft B breasts, brown nipples good to suck.
Kissing : Frenching is more like a GF than deep tongue wrestle. YMMV.
BBBJ : Read some reviews say she is good, but she remind me of Prada and I like taking charge, so I got on top of her pretty quick and did not get to BBBJ.
Painting : Clean shaven, her clit is hard to find and she was happy to let me take time eating her out. Eventually found the little button after she got excited with the painting, a few "ah aahhHHs" later she quickly pulled me up for some frenching and quietly said to me "I finish already" .
FJ: I quickly put Cap on and entered her in missionary and she is slippery and tight. Lifted her legs up for full access with her feet waving in the air near my head and went balls deep. I also finished . I will have to RTF to doggy her. She say book two next time, I say I am old man .
Attitude/Personality: She can converse in English relatively ok. After action she cuddled in my arms just like Prada did and talked about many things.

Return: $160 ($150 with discount) is worth return for me.

Last edited by AtlasCoconut; 18-06-2022 at 08:25 PM.
Old 18-06-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
triplesure is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=8...ighlight=volvo

Volvo - Lust365

Looks: 9/10 cute and innocent looking but no where innocent when comes to sex.

Body: 9/10 slim and very hot body. See liao also cock also abit hard.

Boobs: 9/10 Boobs size is just nice for her. C cup, not big not small.

Bbbj: 9/10 fast and non stop, want me to feel maximum pleasure with her mouth skills.

Fj: 9/10 accommodating to my position changing. Sibei active on bed, and like unlimited energy when riding me. Service sibei good.

Gfe: 9/10 not awkward and did talk quite alot. Massage was also solid.

Rtf: high chance i will.
Old 18-06-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BrokenxArrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Miny - Poison

OKT - fast response and well talk, clear instructions and respectful

Looks - 9.5/10 ( same as photo attached, no photoshop )

Boobs 8/10 ( enhance but well made)

Pussy 8.5/10 ( allow painting n finger ) no smell.

Frenching 9/10 ( many languages she speaks )

Bbbj 8/10 ( top notch. Up down left right paint, suck )

FJ 9/10 ( horse ride is her weaknees, very accommodating )

Gfe 10/10 ( like we know each other very long, very service oriented, don't feel like cust 2 cust vibe )

Attitude: very naughty if have the right chemistry

Rft: most definitely
Old 18-06-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=884342

Bibi FR:
Not a fan of writing FRs but want to show some support to this gem.

Bros yearning for service like "back in the days" with definately RTF. As foxy
Bibi hits all the right spots "literally" for me.

Location wise is central and interesting space. Good towels as well.
Bibi has a nice bod with a little tummy fat. Boobs are enhanced but nice to grab and her nips are sensitive. Clean shaven below, so bros who have "artistic" talents can be creative.

No time is actually wasted as one thing leads to another while with her. Her massage skills are out of this world and she knows how to massage the lingam as well.

The session for me was just pretty mind blowing and already thinking about the next RTF. Her service really stands out for me amongst the usual standard these days (which is pretty low IMO).

Bros who want a serious "head in the clouds" do visit her, and she will also appreciate if you bring some food.

Last edited by mousey11; 18-06-2022 at 09:35 PM.
Old 18-06-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Peter32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mona from Mansion

https://sbfsg.agency/showthrea...7#post21349337

She‘s totally a sexy babe and looks even prettier and hotter in real life that in the photos.
Somehow, she doesn’t fit into the normal categories for rating. No kissing, no bj/bbbj, not the super GFE but well compensated with her high responsiveness in sex. Licking her was delicious and she climbed and climbed.

RTF: you bet! But she‘s leaving soon so better hurry!
Old 18-06-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 9
bbz1991 is a glorious beacon of lightbbz1991 is a glorious beacon of lightbbz1991 is a glorious beacon of lightbbz1991 is a glorious beacon of lightbbz1991 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Faye from 99Babe - Personal overall bonk rating of 8/10. Made me regret being too tired and unable to fully maximise the session

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=884886

Highlights - Very slim, natural and sensitive body. Shaved tight pussy, allows armpit licking. Above average attractive looks. Lover-type attitude/experience. One of the better locations I've been too

Lowlights - Nothing serious enough that I can think of

OKT: Fast response, one of the friendlier OKTs. Clear and simple instructions given. $20 discount offered for FR which is a + for customer service

Location / facilities: Central east, one of the better known hotel brands so room was very nice and clean with good amenities and shower facilities provided. No interruption from recep and have a very convenient waiting area. Hotel standard towels provided. Full length mirror and queen sized bed available

Looks: Similar to pic for sure. Angular/square jaw is her main feature (face in photo is tilted at an angle but can see see). Straight teeth no braces, wide smile. Pretty feminine look, fits the vibe of the 3rd photo (not chubby cute type)

Body: 3rd photo is a very accurate representation. Fair skinned, slim/skinny with no tummy, relatively short in stature. Natural A/small B breasts that are a palm-ful

Pussy/armpits: Shaved (some stubs growing back), tight, sensitive and wet. Can cum when painted. Armpits are also shaved and smooth, sensitive to licking

Shower: Sensual, willing to be soaped and caressed/stimulated while in shower. Made out in shower

French: Yes, like lover type, simmering passion style

BBBJ: Smooth, warm and buttery feel. Good and varying technique with tip stimulation, long licks besides sucking/blowing

Action: Would rate passion/intensity as 7/10, not PS style more lover style. Again making out was simmering passion, some moans when getting her nipples licked though more subdued than I've had before. Intense enough to finish 1st shot in missionary without changing positions and no KY needed and can hear her getting wetter as the sex went on. Finished while panting together

Attitude: Mood like lovers who knew each other for long, lots of cuddles, hand clasping, caressing and light kisses. Minimal phone usage except to check OKT message. Decent English, enough to make small convo, what's more important is she tries. Made it feel like a very personal, intimate session
Old 18-06-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2678 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Fila (LF)

Fila is a mid 20s lass from BKK. Service crew in a restaurant for her day job. First trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5". Tall, slim and model built with sexy legs and a sexy round butt. Fair skin with smooth complexion. Sports an art ink just below her collarbone. Wear braces. The photos posted are WYSIWYG.

Enhanced D boobs with brown-coloured eraser nipples. Surgery scar under boob visible, unfortunately. Only 3 months old, still need lotsa massages to be seasoned.

No kiss nor French to her personal preference. Occasional light pecks on the lips only.

SOP catbath and went straight for my tool.

Offers standard BBBJ with fast & furious and up & down bobbing action. Can't really DT. My balls were left unattended.

Welcomes clitoris stimulation and paint job only initially as she is worried of any injury however she auto-rocked two of my fingers to orgasms with moans of pleasure after much coaxing. She was really wet. Please be gentle, guys!

FJ. A young and tight pussy with natural muff. Game to all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Prefer for you to take the lead and will reward you with her loud stereo.

Cuddles with you during break while constantly touching your nipple and asked to be hugged. She'll also auto-spread her legs now whenever my fingers come close to her vagina.

Speaks zero English.

Fila is your demure and jovial SYT. Keen to see and try new stuff but apprehensive at the same time due to her conservative upbringing. She was totally fascinated with my vibrating cock ring. She'll your passionate FB once unlocked.

Venue is a 3-star hotel so do bring your own towels.

OKT is an old timer with a good reputation. Book confidently.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Last edited by kristie009; 23-06-2022 at 09:16 PM.
Old 18-06-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Joey (Queens):

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=885347

OKT: Polite and responsive. No issues during booking process.
Location: Parking a bit hard to find during peak hours. Near MRT.
Looks: Not bad. Discount a bit from pics. Complexion not the best but overall quite sexy and presentable.
Body: Slim and toned. Can see she's a gym rat. Quite tall also (at least 1.7m). Boobs enhanced.
BBBJ: Good. Have a few pattern with decent suction; did not feel any teeth also.
FJ: Tight! Low mileage pussy. Willing to change positions also.
GFE: A bit quiet at start but once u break the ice she is quite cheerful and chatty. She loves K culture also. Speaks a bit of Chinese and English so did not have to rely on Google Translate.
RTF: Yes! I foresee her being difficult to book soon if she can maintain her consistency. Do bring her food during meal times if possible/convenient.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-06-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 6
semj is one of the Best!semj is one of the Best!semj is one of the Best!

I cover as much detail to be useful as possible. Everyone looks for different things. With increasing prices, hope it help make more inform choice
Can't provide info on everything (eg I usually skip BJ, sometime never notice some details)
Given score, if any, is rough guide. Everyone have own way in measure ratings, I write more description for reader to judge
All are as how I experienced it. Neutral, objective, no cover up, no sugar coat, no exaggarate. Apologize for any lapse in judgement

My Prefrence & Bias (Of course, it's based on my own experience)
-Foot solider, can't comment on parking
-Natural lover, size don't matter. Dislike enhanced
-somewhat lenient with body type/hot/sexiness
-I is non smoker, sensitive to smoke breath
-Usually skip BBBJ & CBJ, sorry BJ lovers
-3 Most Important criteria for me: GFE/FE/Attitude, FJ, Cuddle - Everything else can be below average I will still rate good session

Picture paint a thousand words. I no skill enough to take Live pic (maybe some bro can impart this kungfu?)
Hence I use a thousand words

Hibiki - Thaismile (1s/60min, Night Session, visit past 2-3 days)
OKT & Location
Booking/At location: Bro TS today sliightly lag, business doing well? haha but those visit TS alr know this stable steady de
Location/Distance: Central-ish. Walk 15-20min from MRT
Discreet: no need pass any guard/recep, no register
Room: Spacious, clean, no odour. Quite new, comfortable vibe.
Aircon: Working, In Order
Shower: Private. Fairly spacious, average vibe. Water Heater - Yes. Bathtub - no
Other Places to Fuck On: Chair - Didn't try. Steps - didn't try.
Mirror: One full body mirror
Bed: Queen
Towel: Full size, clean/dry, fairly thick (8/10) 👍
GIRL
Thai Tan: Slight tan
Skin: Looks more or less pristine 👍, smooth to touch
Boob: A+/B natural 👍, soft to touch, beautiful fit on her body, extra beautiful when she's riding 👍👍
Body: Not skinny but slim & Tight. No tummy. Pretty hot 👍
Hair: Medium/Long slightly beyond shoulders, black
Tattoo: think spotted a small one, nothing obvious
Below Shave: Yes

Looks/Pic Accuracy: (now everyone look like model. All pics must auto discount, at least the perfect complexions)
With blurred eyes ad pic, she looks cute. Real life is more pretty than cute. More tan than pics
Somehow her pics all make her arms look abit meaty, real life they are much slimmer & tight/fit

Personality/vibe: Halfway transitioning phase from cute SYT to sultry young OL
ACTIONS
Shower Together: Shower alone, didn't request
Foreplay: Alright, SOP
French: Think she was siam my kiss once or twice, didn't press on to try more. I no handsome
Smoker: Can't verify, should be no
BJ: Didnt try, she did offer
Paint: Didn't try
Below Wet: No, dry
Finger: Only rub outsid cause dry
AR/CIM/COB: Never ask, never try
PSE: Nil

FJ (8/10)
Positions: Tried missionary, riding
Passion: Average (6.5/10)
Wildness/Intensity: Her riding quite intense (8/10) 👍
Responsive: Decent (7/10)
Pussy: Though not wet, it's tight & warm. When push in can feel like a tight warm towel wrap around you damn comfortable & nice sensation (8/10) 👍
Allow to Stay Inside When Cum to Fully Enjoy Orgasm: Yes (8/10)

Cuddle: (7/10)
Koala Standard: No
Tease/Touch: Average
Intimate: No
Pillow Talk: Average
GF Feel: Not much
SERVICE
Massage: Never ask, never try
Language/Comms: Eng seems not bad, didn't have to pull out translate at any point, conversation was basic
Last Week: No
Lighting: Half dark, some things harder to see (6.5/10), or maybe she was trying to create mood then up abit (7/10)
Play Handphone: Abit, slight distracted (7/10)
I'm generally ok with this, More important is if the attention is still on me, or totally distratced

Service/attitude (8/10) (I general remain quiet, passive, don't initiate or engage, step back to see where the girl brings me)
Decent, but feel slightly commercial. She seem quite popular, maybe she serve many bros already so maybe start to get fatigue?
but no bad attitude la, still generally good

GFE Nil
Note I separate service/attitude & GFE. No GFE doesn't mean bad service or attitude. Can also have great service but no GF feeling
SUMMARY
Highlights: Pristine, almost flawless looking skin, hot body
View of beautiful boobs esp during riding
Sensation of tight & warm pussy, like cock sauna
Quite intense rider
Lowlights: Nothing bad enough to put here
Other/Comments/Improvement: Abit of GFE would have enhanced the session more

Overall fairly good session
Old 18-06-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by semj View Post
I cover as much detail to be useful as possible. Everyone looks for different things. With increasing prices, hope it help make more inform choice
Can't provide info on everything (eg I usually skip BJ, sometime never notice some details)
Given score, if any, is rough guide. Everyone have own way in measure ratings, I write more description for reader to judge
All are as how I experienced it. Neutral, objective, no cover up, no sugar coat, no exaggarate. Apologize for any lapse in judgement

My Prefrence & Bias (Of course, it's based on my own experience)
-Foot solider, can't comment on parking
-Natural lover, size don't matter. Dislike enhanced
-somewhat lenient with body type/hot/sexiness
-I is non smoker, sensitive to smoke breath
-Usually skip BBBJ & CBJ, sorry BJ lovers
-3 Most Important criteria for me: GFE/FE/Attitude, FJ, Cuddle - Everything else can be below average I will still rate good session

Picture paint a thousand words. I no skill enough to take Live pic (maybe some bro can impart this kungfu?)
Hence I use a thousand words

Hibiki - Thaismile (1s/60min, Night Session, visit past 2-3 days)
OKT & Location
Booking/At location: Bro TS today sliightly lag, business doing well? haha but those visit TS alr know this stable steady de
Location/Distance: Central-ish. Walk 15-20min from MRT
Discreet: no need pass any guard/recep, no register
Room: Spacious, clean, no odour. Quite new, comfortable vibe.
Aircon: Working, In Order
Shower: Private. Fairly spacious, average vibe. Water Heater - Yes. Bathtub - no
Other Places to Fuck On: Chair - Didn't try. Steps - didn't try.
Mirror: One full body mirror
Bed: Queen
Towel: Full size, clean/dry, fairly thick (8/10) 👍
GIRL
Thai Tan: Slight tan
Skin: Looks more or less pristine 👍, smooth to touch
Boob: A+/B natural 👍, soft to touch, beautiful fit on her body, extra beautiful when she's riding 👍👍
Body: Not skinny but slim & Tight. No tummy. Pretty hot 👍
Hair: Medium/Long slightly beyond shoulders, black
Tattoo: think spotted a small one, nothing obvious
Below Shave: Yes

Looks/Pic Accuracy: (now everyone look like model. All pics must auto discount, at least the perfect complexions)
With blurred eyes ad pic, she looks cute. Real life is more pretty than cute. More tan than pics
Somehow her pics all make her arms look abit meaty, real life they are much slimmer & tight/fit

Personality/vibe: Halfway transitioning phase from cute SYT to sultry young OL
ACTIONS
Shower Together: Shower alone, didn't request
Foreplay: Alright, SOP
French: Think she was siam my kiss once or twice, didn't press on to try more. I no handsome
Smoker: Can't verify, should be no
BJ: Didnt try, she did offer
Paint: Didn't try
Below Wet: No, dry
Finger: Only rub outsid cause dry
AR/CIM/COB: Never ask, never try
PSE: Nil

FJ (8/10)
Positions: Tried missionary, riding
Passion: Average (6.5/10)
Wildness/Intensity: Her riding quite intense (8/10) 👍
Responsive: Decent (7/10)
Pussy: Though not wet, it's tight & warm. When push in can feel like a tight warm towel wrap around you damn comfortable & nice sensation (8/10) 👍
Allow to Stay Inside When Cum to Fully Enjoy Orgasm: Yes (8/10)

Cuddle: (7/10)
Koala Standard: No
Tease/Touch: Average
Intimate: No
Pillow Talk: Average
GF Feel: Not much
SERVICE
Massage: Never ask, never try
Language/Comms: Eng seems not bad, didn't have to pull out translate at any point, conversation was basic
Last Week: No
Lighting: Half dark, some things harder to see (6.5/10), or maybe she was trying to create mood then up abit (7/10)
Play Handphone: Abit, slight distracted (7/10)
I'm generally ok with this, More important is if the attention is still on me, or totally distratced

Service/attitude (8/10) (I general remain quiet, passive, don't initiate or engage, step back to see where the girl brings me)
Decent, but feel slightly commercial. She seem quite popular, maybe she serve many bros already so maybe start to get fatigue?
but no bad attitude la, still generally good

GFE Nil
Note I separate service/attitude & GFE. No GFE doesn't mean bad service or attitude. Can also have great service but no GF feeling
SUMMARY
Highlights: Pristine, almost flawless looking skin, hot body
View of beautiful boobs esp during riding
Sensation of tight & warm pussy, like cock sauna
Quite intense rider
Lowlights: Nothing bad enough to put here
Other/Comments/Improvement: Abit of GFE would have enhanced the session more

Overall fairly good session
This kind of half fark service for her pricetag? Duh.
Old 18-06-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
symphonia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Faye (99Babe)

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....886&highlight=

OKT: Prompt replies, hassle-free, easy to communicate with

Looks: Cute, slim and petite type, same as photos. She has really pretty eyes.

Frenching: Yes

BBBJ & FJ: Very enthusiastic, hardworking and eager to please. Really pleasant experience.

Communication: Can understand basic english, communicating and having some small chit chat was not an issue.
Old 18-06-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late FR for Nuying from Love Affair
Visited on 16 June.

Okt response is fast and smooth. Wanted to book ID but too late for me. Recommended me others and I was damn horny so I went for Nuying instead.

Looks: 6/10 Discount 20-30% from photo as other bro mentioned.

Body: 7/10 Same as photo. Nice to grab boobs. Not slim nor fat.

Kiss: 7/10 Can French.

Paint: 7/10 Grabbing bedsheet n holding your head n moaning like she enjoys it.

BBBJ: 7/10 Not bad. Can go for awhile and deep.

FJ: 8/10 Can keep going no complain. Didn't try cowgirl. 2nd shot quite tired and long to shoot so gave up. But after removing condom she continue play with my D and HJ till I cum. Good effort.

GFE: 8/10 always smiling and small talks. She was cold. Keep hugging me and go for kisses. Touch my D non stop. Her English quite ok, can communicate without Google translate.

Value for bonk. Go for it if you want to have nice GFE or shoot twice.
Old 18-06-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for JJ

I think this lady has alot of FR already so gonna keep it really short.

Looks: Above average and cute to me, Boobs are man made but i don't mind.

Butt: Very important to me and her one is acceptable to me, its meaty but i like bigger haha.

Service: This is where she shines, FJ was great and responsive, feels like FWB during and in-between shots.

Overall solid bonk for me at 160.
Old 19-06-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 14
Blackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Maggie Choo
Model:bubbles
OKT: respond fast and furious 👍
Looks:8/10 {20% discount but real person in the photo maybe she did’t put on make up}
Body: 8/10 {Slim Figure +Enhance C boob with pink Nipple}
Frenching :NO
BBBJ: 7/10{hardworking nearly come}
FJ:8/10 {Tight pussy + Any position you request }
GFE: 6/10 { lucky I can Spk abit for Thai because her English is google translate 555}
RTF:Overall her Service is good thank Maggie Choo I will be back!😎
Old 19-06-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Potatoes123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here are some of the FRs from my bonks for the past month. Gonna keep it short and straight to the point.

Game from Seduction
The location is okay-ish, not exactly near MRTs but still quite reachable. There are several FLs staying there in the same large unit. The downside is that the toilet is not attached (at least for the room I was in) so it was a little awkward walking out naked. I'd assume the masteroom will have an attached bathroom. The overall experience was just okay for my visit with Game. Maybe the chemistry wasn't right or it was just an off day. Not holding anything against her, will try another lady from here next time as it the reviews seems decent.

Zara from Babyface
This location is near several MRT stations an quite happening. I feel it is reachable while being secluded enough so that it's not too obvious. This visit not bad, as Zara is quite nice and we had a thing going. The room is big and spacious too. She is really slim and has a nice pair of enhanced boobs. Personally, I think she is a little too skinny, but great nonetheless. Nice fresh towels, nice pussy, nice sex. No complains here. Her English is rather good too so communication is not a problem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1