The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 02-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 8
Fbking is one of the Best!Fbking is one of the Best!Fbking is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Yada from SD

Sat afternoon booking. saw new chick the night before. took 90 mins session. have always booked with SD for 1 shot session but now that price have increased (prices of everything also increase except my salary.. ), just went for 90 mins. So far, the girls have been good for this stable.

Looks: 80% similar to posted photos. but slightly more tanned like a malay lady's tone. very graceful looking (face).

Body: 7.5/10 Curvy pear shaped. natural handful boobs just enough to cup. might NOT be boob lovers' taste. mid-late 20s lady. ample and bouncy ass that made fine doggie material! some ink on lower back and belly and one on shoulder. other than that all smooth.

French - 8/10 yes. she even asked permission if i wanted it.

Catbath: 8/10 SOP and good tongue work.

Pussy: 8/10 shaved and naturally wet. but she wanted to use KY. did NOT eat as muff diving not my forte.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 good suction and uses her tongue well on sensitive parts.

FJ: 8/10 willing to open to all positions and no complains. although my SOP always 2 positions.

CIM: i think she can but i didnt ask or tried.

COMMS: not so sure of her english standard, i think should understand some england.

Overall - Maybe RTF. see if any new goods arrive. However i did see MANEE snuggled up on the couch when i was leaving, pretty/cute face, dont know why i didn't book before, probably because of her inks, not much of a fan.

however, when i was leaving the place, i saw 3 pretty thai ladies downstairs, dont know belong to what other stables? or they just might love there? not sure, any bros who might know kindly PM me pls.

anyways, CHEERS bros! Happy Bonking!!
Old 02-09-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockstand86 View Post
Can paint but she not really into french. Below not shave but no smell 😋
Thank you,😊
Old 02-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 6
Colin80 is a splendid one to beholdColin80 is a splendid one to beholdColin80 is a splendid one to beholdColin80 is a splendid one to beholdColin80 is a splendid one to beholdColin80 is a splendid one to beholdColin80 is a splendid one to behold

After sending off my SASA,
Got myself another new pretty Fl- Poppy

This one I confirmed that Poppy is very chio type,
For her face, I gave her 9.5 out 10.
When I see her at the door, I already got feeling.
Those thai fl in thai disco or Ktv.

Shower -8
When we in bath room, my bro is already standing tall.
Poppy gave it a kiss, before soap it.

On the downside, she not for boobs lover.
Nevertheless, I screwed her twice, not wasting my cum insider her mouth.
Fj 9 /10.
Chemistry - 7/10
Foreplay -8/10
BBBj -8/10, she try to DT at some point, with HJ.

Rtf- I think she leaving soon. Hope to screw one time before she left SG
Old 02-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 6
KT3248 is a splendid one to beholdKT3248 is a splendid one to beholdKT3248 is a splendid one to beholdKT3248 is a splendid one to beholdKT3248 is a splendid one to beholdKT3248 is a splendid one to behold

Found a gem that she deserved to be shared

"Nana" from emmanuelle.

I took her on Friday. Weekends were on last minute oversea.
Back in Sg again today.
Quick hands and legs to write a Fr for this Nana

If you looking for cute teen with cheerful character, Nana will be one of the choices.

Took from the website

Nana got a sweet teen gal look that you 100% would not reject at the door.
She may lack of skill in foreplay and catick, and she made it up on on elsewhere.
BBBj -7.5, Slow motion.
Catlicking- 8.0/10 To me, iy must Take 1 hard to clap.
CIM - No for me,
FJ- Do her 2 times on bed within 90 mins.
No need of KY.
Painting, I dun do.
Massage-simple
Rtf - I dun think so as there are too many fishes in the sea.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
candle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any stable at outram / chinatown / tiong bahru area?

I visited one stable but seems they have closed.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
2coolUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Foxy Mistress Honey from TRL.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=742398

FL: Honey
Date: Today

Summary
Looks: Office Lady looks. slutty cfm look.
Attitude: Slutty, Foxy, You know like you gonna fuck that office bitch feel.
Body: Smooth skin with even tone
Boobs: Soft and nice to grab and fondle with.
Pussy: Nice yummy pussy. Wet wet one.
Kissing: Yes, But i don't do much. more concerned about my 2IC.
Painting: Allowed, she like it for sure based on her respond.
Fingering: Allowed. WET!
BBBJ: This is good. lots of eye contact and lick slowly and engulfed my 2IC in her mouth while giving me the foxy cfm look. KNN, poisonous like poison ivy.
CIM: NAHHHH! i go COF one. haha.
FJ: Accommodating to position i requested. Flexible. very responsive hardcore action.
Anal: She AR me good. but i don't want to pump her ass haha.
RTF: Nova/ Honey Tarma probably. heard they did an AWESOME LES TARMA.
Overall sexifaction: 8/10

Can't wait to reload and fight the tarma war.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Nana from RP
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=742842

Not worthy the 160 cat, not even 120 cat IMO, DIY one shot and just left.
Be objective, hotel room is quite good, she is SYT with make up on, slim body as shown in the pic but that's all positive points I can give her.
Experienced bro can tell from her pic, her boob is nonexist, not even small A, as flat as any man. And no ass as well, not shaved and no shower together. Totally no GFE as advertised and play phone all the time and just watching TV while you are doing all your own job to finish yourself. Maybe she is not in the mood or too hungry to be horny but this time is my poison unfortunately.
My honest 2 cents for bros here and you can still try her if you are just into SYT and slim body and rich in your pocket. Good luck.
Old 02-09-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kianyong537 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited chivas angels stable today

Orange

Looks 4/10

Body 4/10

Service is the lousiet I have ever encounter furthermore looks totally different from the photo.

When I first reached the place the girl that opens the door claims to be yula looks totally different from the photo as well.

Bros try the stable at your own risk
Old 02-09-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
arsenal4life is Cool - loads of Potential

Tana from RP

Looks: genuine SYT. Looks wise 90% from picture .very bubbly personality and chatty despite lack of english. Uni Student
Body: all natural. Perfect breast for her slim and slender frame
FJ: 15/10. Genuinely wet and really into it. No KY needed. Its been a while since i manahed to two shot but with Tana you definitely will have no issue. You need to take the lead as shes quite new to this.
GFE: very high. Will do her best to talk to you, lie beside you, offer massage .takes initiative in everything. Only pity is the lack of English for a more complete experience
OKT: awesome guy, room was great, probably best room i ever encountered.
RTF: 10/10 shes leaving this weekend so book while you can.
Old 02-09-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

The SUPERGEM ANG PAI Barbie Doll from Silkstockings.

SS: Bro have new Ang Pai arrived. Support le.
Me: How Ang?
SS: Sibei Ang. Buay Any Bian Heng $.
Me: Wu Ya Bo?
SS: Lai Lai Lai
>>Took a glance at her pic and...
Me: On! (Appt Made)

Proceed to destination. Been to this location should be 3rd time.
Did some exercise by climbing up stairs before reaching the door
Ding dong. Barbie doll open the door.
First impression: Ho Sei Liao. Mai Tu Liao.

SS: Bro how? U saw her? Chio bo? Eh Ang bo…
Me: Chio bro. Cfm Ang. I will pay don't worry lolz
SS: Ok remember to clock FR for 5+1
Me: Cfm Rtf if her service good. Looks sibei chio.

Looks: 10/10 Pretty girl same as pic or cuter then pic with a nice smile
Boobs: 10/10 NATURAL as advertised. Nice soft boobs with nice nipples.
GFE: 10/10 English is very good and can speak well. Also speaks Japanese a bit of those jap-looking girls type. Chit Chat joking with u type of girl.
Shower: 9/10 As per sop. Wash me clean esp my groin, balls, dick, nipples all the sensitive areas.
BBBJ: 10/10 Take her time no rush with deepthroat, balls licking and sucking complete with catbath all around and finish off with a CIM for my first round.
CIM: 10/10 Took it totally Pro. CIM during deepthroat and swallow down a bit as I was fully loaded but she still smile and said its ok and ask why bitter. Did i drink beer? Cool lady. Love her max.
FJ: 10/10 Tight pussy with a nice body and natural boobs. Play with her and change position and no complaints.
RTF: 100% yes.

Totally my cup of tea and surely she's a hard one to book. Already have appointments for tomorrow i heard so probably need to make plans early.
Total gem and worth the $160. Thanks Bro Silk for recommending.
FR as promised
Old 02-09-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!
Bentley SS 5/5
Location : suppose to have carpark but got a not when I leave that not suppose to park there. So better park else where
Looks : 8/10 pre MILF but still looks good with make up
Boobs : C but I think isam made since a little hard
Figure : lean and nice
BBBJ : 8/10 managed to shoot 2nd round but no CIM for me
FJ : accomandating to many position.

Overall very good.
Old 02-09-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
harvyspecter23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Chani from galaxy6688

Booking Date: 01/09/19 10pm

Link: http://www.galaxyx6688.com/100571005...005710057.html

Went to 'ChivasAngels' agency first but left when I saw the girl because girl provided NOT the same I asked for. Seems like a fraud agency since it's the second time it happened with me with this agency (my Friend also say the same when I ask him). But 'Galaxy6688' I must say really was good and up to my expectations. You get what you see. Heads up 👍🏼

Location: Geylang area. I personally didn't like the location but no choice I had to go there for the lady I want. Small washroom! Maybe OKT can consider changing? OKT was responsive but took time to verify (not sure why this verify thing is becoming such a big deal with all agency)

Looks - 8/10 80% resemblance.

Body - 7/10 slim body, no stretch marks.

Boobs - Natural B small boobs.

Pussy - 8/10 Shaved and really tight.

Kissing- 8/10 allowed. No tongue fight.

Fingering- 9/10 allowed. All wet after 5 mins and she seem to enjoy a lot

FJ - 9/10 really accommodating and great bonk I must say. She really put in effort to talk to you and provide good service as per your need.

GFE - 9/10 One of the best I had so far last few months. She can speak basic English. Talked about our family and work during free time and really shared good memories.

RTF- Yes Yes Yes!! Definitely if my schedule allow
Old 02-09-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Almost finished writing the FR on my phone and somehow it crashed and I lost the entire writing.

Switched to my comp and here it is.

This FR is for Haru from Reborn Lover.

This girl has been extremely hard to book from day 1. Full every single day even when I try to book early in the morning. Also her rates have shot up from 160 to 180! Don't think I ever tried any 180 before. So die die must try. So booked advance slot for today session.

First impression of her is that she is very friendly. Straight away hold my hand and we engaged in small talk almost as if we had met before. Looks wise got to discount 20 percent at least. But figure is definitely good! Got front, got back and most importantly constantly smiling.

The moment in the room we started frenching like crazy. Pulled me onto the bed and we frenched for a good five minutes. Her legs was spread open exposing her bald and juicy pussy. Can't wait so went in for a taste. Delicious with good smell.

After shower we frenched passionately again. Went down on her and she is already very wet. Licked, fingered and rubbed. Her moans were soft but very sensuous. She started on bbbj and this is something she really shines. Slow and then picking up speed. Going deep throat as well. Fantastic.

We continued in 69 position. And then I whispered "I want to fuck you". She wiped the pussy juice from my mouth and then gave me another round of french kissing.

Caps on and she started riding me like a wild and horny cow girl. Despite her full booking every day, she has still got the stamina. I love good old dirty talk and she does that pretty well as well .... whispering "I want you to fuck me harder" ....

She dismounted and then immediately went on all fours, signalling me to do her doggy style. I think this is probably her fave position and her ass is quite amazing in this position. This is also the position that she moans the loudest and am quite sure the girls outside can hear her screams.

Finally changed to missionary and unloaded, collapsing together with her and panting like crazed dogs.

We talked about a lot of things in between. Her english is really quite good. And I find her quite intelligent. She has been to many countries such as Japan, Korea and Taiwan. If there is one thing about her that I find a bit commercialized, it's the way she talks. She seems to say exactly the things you want to hear. Some bros might dig that but I personally prefer girls that speak their minds.

Soon enough, we are frenching again. Ended up in a 69 position again and this time round I just wanted for a good old CIM and COF. Her look when she is looking into your eyes and licking the dick is just amazing.

Finally shot released and unfortunately some of it went into her nose. But no complaints at all from her.

OVerall I would say she is a really good bonk. But I do'nt think it's worth the 180. But I can understand demands far exceed supply so rates got to increase I guess. Looks wise I would say is about 7/10 and she probably look mid to late 20s. Do'nt think she is really 22 like she said.

RTF: Probably.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
michikawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mina of Seduction68

Had her this morning but no time to write till now.
Simply put as the best value for money $130/2/90, Mina is just a dream lover I never had.

Looks: Discount 20% for the filtering and tan and it is her. Her eyebags are slightly puffy due to the late nights, nonetheless, she is pretty in her own rights.

Body: Natural and slim, can easily pass off as a teenager. Boobs are natural and she allows non stop access.

Frenching: She is a natural, she can out french me anytime haha. It felt natural.

BBBJ / FJ: Sucked till I CIM for first shot, took in my 2nd shot after a long bout of intense sexxion. Her slim legs her perky ass are perfect for doggy. Her moans are roof shattering type showing she enjoys a good fuck. Her pussy is naturally well, no ky needed. She took CIM well and quite naturally.

GFE: For a moment, I thought I was doing my girlfriend, Mina is that PR oriented and friendly and she gave a solid massage aswell. During our conversation, she told me it odesnt matter if her customer is handsome or not, black or white, she will simply try her best to service him well and her actions spoke louder than words. This is a GEM!

RTF: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 02-09-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Tarata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Bell from Love Affair

OKT: fast at replying and an upbeat fellow...
Location: walking distance from both MRT and Bus station. There is a carpark too.

Face: Looks about 80% similar from the pic. Her looks get to you after awhile.

Body: Petite lady with meat at the right places, her butt is good to look at. Her lower back got a small tattoo.

Boob: B cup and 100% natural..also sensitive nipples.

Language: She speaks ok english with a bit of Thai when she doesn't know how to describes certain stuff. But can guess by body language.

GFE: I would give her 100%.... We didn't have any awkward silent and we enjoyed chatting with each other because of her understanding of English. She catbath and frenching like we haven't met for a long time.

BBBJ: She does a bit but I requested for the main stuff.

I did missionary for the 1st shot and didn't have time for the 2nd shot since I took my time to get my lil bro to wake up again but Bell tried to get it up by bbbj and catbathing me... Really impressed by her service and politeness
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1