The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yalag57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

It was a simple event last year, I wasn't interested in a large wedding reception, given my age, my attitude towards traditions. Wife was in a hurry to get married as well, she wasn't getting any younger.
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalag57 View Post
It was a simple event last year, I wasn't interested in a large wedding reception, given my age, my attitude towards traditions. Wife was in a hurry to get married as well, she wasn't getting any younger.

You created brand new account to copy and paste my post?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1