The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-11-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/qing-chuan-massage/

Premium pricing... a little tempted to try
Not bad. Looks chio. She's also 170cm tall.

Gonna put her in my recent to-try list along with Ai La.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Milo808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach8136 View Post
if you are the type of person that pays for looks, chen chen not suitable for you, shes more off a plain jane type.
You read me bro, for me the looks must gum me first , her looks definitely not gum me and price is over rate, i will skip
Old 01-11-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Swag123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Rtc long ago. How come ?
Suddenly think of her, don’t think anyone can match her service.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Wow. Serious? Kind of miss her too. But china is very big lei... 😂 If you going Shanghai or Beijing then it's super far from where she is,
I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
can any regulars of Mint/Sara pass me her wechat ID? my old account was blocked so I created a new account. I am going to China soon so I am thinking of visiting her there.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Wow. Serious? Kind of miss her too. But china is very big lei... 😂 If you going Shanghai or Beijing then it's super far from where she is,
I think.
She’s from Chengdu, IIRC.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
I think.
She is in chengdu. I got her wechat previously but my account was blocked since i was running third party app.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jgoh is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

RTM with Feel after Aini RTC
https://sglonelyguy.info/feel-massage/

Massage: 9.5/10 Compare to Aini, I prefer feel because the massage is good
Looks: 8/10 quite lovely to me.
HJ: 8.5/10, Manage to clear my load 2 times. haha
Body: 7/10 nice body but don't have big boobs. not for big boobs lover. I prefer Aini more.
RTM: Yes, until got another better one
Old 01-11-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Thanks guys. Really appreciate it. Yeah I'll have to figure something out - might have to try my luck.
Hahaha. No surefire way. Go spend some money, hone your instincts then know.

Take information as a reference, the rest you set your own limitations (in terms of area). Like I seldom go B area, damn far and out of way.

Sometimes you get a good room and service ganna sai also like that. Give and take lah.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She’s from Chengdu, IIRC.
Let bygones be bygone. If he thinks he is super close with her? Think again. Already go back and lead a peaceful life then don't ga jiao lah.

Seeing her Wechat post and know where she is doesn't really count.

Last edited by Blu3; 01-11-2018 at 11:33 PM.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Susutarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ML that can do good assrim service? 😬
Old 01-11-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

how about SLG Qing Chuan?
Old 01-11-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Tempted to try
Maybe it’s another good find then becomes hard to book shortly 😂
Old 01-11-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Just found out she's also no.45 on the animal site. So far quite a number of positive reviews complimenting her model-like looks and figure.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got aeroplaned big time by an ang pai. Agreed on an advance booking, but she went radio silent after that. Best of all, her ads were all taken down. Well, she could have earned enough to go home and played a 'reverse aeroplane' to her clients .

Anyway, I booked Seventh Princess as her replacement. No advance booking required. She's a GND, so SYT lovers can look elsewhere. Service wise, she has delivered at least a 9/10. Showered me, good hard massage, nice boobs to fondle, 3.5G roaming and a full 1 hr service. She stays in a nice condo too. In short, a very good service provider. She is a decent back-up plan, if any one were to fly me aeroplane again.

https://sglonelyguy.info/seventh-princess-massage/
Old 01-11-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Had a great session with Yu Er and I would put her in the same category with Li Na and Yiyi: good looks/body, 4G roaming, kissing/even frenching and even better service.

The laojiao here are right - there is defo a new batch of ladies who arrived this year not doing the standard HJ routine (the above all offer BJ/BBBJ) and are solid workers.

While I think looks/body are important, service and chemistry are much more important to me. I won't go for beauty queens with limited roaming (Im too old for that heheh). Each of the three ladies I had a great time and fantastic company.

As usual these are my expectations/experiences and YMMV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1