The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
dominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Wa lao eh. First time hear a FL can choose what type of customer she wants one. How come the TS allow that even.

What is the world coming to?

Yeah, give this gal a miss.
I went for this girl sometime back. I hope I dun get flamed too much.

Upon reaching, she was eating. So she requested if she could finish eating first. It was fair so I took my shower and she said she won't charged me for the time that she's eating.

Was lying on the bed while waiting for her. She entered and started to massage. Her massage was okay I would say. About 6/10. With a good strength and knows where to stretch you and etc. Then she started to take off her shirt, wearing a black bra.

She started to tickle my balls and I thought it was good. I asked her to drop her bra and she did. Those boobs were quite big. Although she said it was B-cup but I felt it was like a C. She started to massage my groin area saying its juagen. I felt it was like some piano playing man. totally didnt feel anything at all.

She started to handjob and I played with her boobs. Wanted to lick and she pushed me away say no tongue. Wanted to squeeze and she said too hard can just touch and caress. Took me quite a while cause this cannot that cannot.

Managed to shoot and left in 45 mins. Oh ya. you cannot take off her shorts too.

Overall, won't RTM... will leave my vitamin M for some other sweeties
Old 26-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglesup View Post
Mint still here?
Yes, until this week
Old 26-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondNg View Post
Wanted to try this but i am overage

http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=23
Bro I really wanna try too but I'm overage too haha but I think I can smoke my way thru that. Btw any bros out the tried lele.
Old 26-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
My top five that are on my wish list are (in no particular order):
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!vivian/cxiu (in another website she is known as Angel)
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!marissa/c1609 ( known as strawberry in sgsexcapdes)
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!honghong/c133s (love her pretty face from photo, yet to try)
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!duoduo/c12d5
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!ariana/c24lt
Any bros who have try them , feel free to share your comments in this thread or you can PM me.
1. tried when she was angel - good massage good looking but sibei many restriction in autoroaming
2. tried when she was here abt half a yr ago. good massage and svc but her complexion sucks. dunno if improved
3. no info
4/5. many many bros have warned abt this 2. i nv tried personally.
Old 26-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Autoroambot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerlution2 View Post
Bro I really wanna try too but I'm overage too haha but I think I can smoke my way thru that. Btw any bros out the tried lele.
Bro. I attempted to try last time but no success. Posted a reply on her thread and she was taken down from the site but I think now she is back.

In short. You will be questioned on your age/race. She asked me to confirm the appt closer to the time but did not answer calls or reply texts at all when I got there.
Old 26-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Dude, duo duo and ariana have gotten negative feedback from other bros here.
In what way were their services bad? I would like to know so that i could be more aware if others happen to be like them.
Old 26-10-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
1. tried when she was angel - good massage good looking but sibei many restriction in autoroaming
2. tried when she was here abt half a yr ago. good massage and svc but her complexion sucks. dunno if improved
3. no info
4/5. many many bros have warned abt this 2. i nv tried personally.
For angrl, which part does she not allow to autoroam?
For marissa, does she have a lot of acne on her face and body ?
Old 26-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is nice.

I hope no fake FRs here.

Here's my "contribution".
Tried Jessie (from SongDa) like months ago.
Despite many good FRs posted....I didnt get the same feeling.

Pros
- Location within 5 mins of MRT station.
- Big cosy room
- Nice clean towels
- Good shower facilities, she will help shower.
- Will offer hot tea
- Face looks nice but darker compare with pics. Need to really slim down on tummy. Tot she is pregnant.
- Nice soft boobies allows sucking of dark nipples. Allows rubbing of her pussy. Not bushy...allows kissing....friendly n always smile. But not comfortable if topic is on where she is from.

Cons
- Very rushy and is time watcher. She packed back to back appt.
- I was wearing my clothes back n she was already asking the next customer to come up.
- Took the 1 hr package and got massage and 2xHJ. Very rushy.
- Shower time is included in the 1 hour.
- When I step out of the room and look at my watch, I think she eaten like 10 mins of my time.

Told me her customers usually take the 90 mins package.
But I doubt she can really squeeze all the listed services in.
Her massage is ok....but her HDLY is nothing compared to some of the others I tried. She is purely just tickling the cock/balls n anal area.

RTM = NO.
Old 26-10-2014, 01:35 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

It seems that a lot of ML services deteriorating.....aft i read this thread ....

Last edited by unregistered_10; 26-10-2014 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 26-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 晴晴 Qing Qing from SgSexcapades.Net

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwahnok View Post
After being away from posting FR for so long, I think I should share this for those who really enjoy a great gem in this Massage Industry.

The girl that I found is from SgSexcapades.Net: 晴晴 Qing Qing.
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=16889
I am lucky enough to catch her when she has just arrived for about 4 days.
Still pretty fresh and lively.

As she plans her appointments diligently, for those who want to try her, please do not be late to avoid messing up other bros' schedule.

Due to her diligent attitude, I have advised her to not overworked herself. Hopefully, she will end up being one of my regular massage gal, just like Ping Ping (recommended by Time Bomb).
Yup, Ping Ping is one of the rare gems who let you feel your $ is well spent.
I do visit at times.

Tried to contact this 晴晴 last night around 8pm.
But was informed she already fully booked and close for the day.
Will try again next week.
Old 26-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
It seems that a lot of ML services deteriorating.....aft i read this thread ....
Thats the purpose of this thread.
There are still some gems exist if you look hard enough.
Old 26-10-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gentingfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Haha...I would say that's the real fact
at the okt site,
a cup becomes c
30yo becomes 25yo
Light kiss becomes frenching
piano becomez hard
etc etc...
now its becoming a habit to chk here
Old 26-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Sadly some like Jasmine and Ruby not ard anymore. Those I believe still reasonable package, I feel ok one and still ard are like Fate, Yuki and Innocence.
But disclaimer I think they give ok massage not great. If want great then go to proper massage or chinese sinseh better.
Another one like Pain gives good massage as well but her overall looks buay gum me.
No more mentioning of girls that RTC in this thread anymore. This place mention by many prc girls a place of gold is not for people to want come and go. I putting up a standard of behaviour and fair and respect to everyone applicable. Respect goes both way no matter how good that girl.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 26-10-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
No more mentioning of girls that RTC in this thread anymore. This place mention by many prc girls a place of gold is not for people to want come and go. I putting up a standard of behaviour and fair and respect to everyone applicable. Respect goes both way no matter how good that girl.
Wah sounds like I'm being shot for reminiscence of the old timers... Reason why I brought out the rest even those who left is for bros to know my so called standard for good massage so those who tried before can judge for themselves if my "good" is up to their standard, if not everyone has their own definition of what is good massage.
Anw yes respect is v impt. Manage ur own expectations of what you gg to get at the end of the day cos there's no way we will get superb massage since they also know what u looking for is something different. And no matter how well u click with the gal, also be sensible and understand that they are usually jus here to earn some money to go back. Most of them wun stay and it's not as though u are really willing to keep them here and marry them. So enjoy the sessions pay as u deem fit and rtm if u like just dun go too deep.
Old 26-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah sounds like I'm being shot for reminiscence of the old timers... Reason why I brought out the rest even those who left is for bros to know my so called standard for good massage so those who tried before can judge for themselves if my "good" is up to their standard, if not everyone has their own definition of what is good massage.
Anw yes respect is v impt. Manage ur own expectations of what you gg to get at the end of the day cos there's no way we will get superb massage since they also know what u looking for is something different. And no matter how well u click with the gal, also be sensible and understand that they are usually jus here to earn some money to go back. Most of them wun stay and it's not as though u are really willing to keep them here and marry them. So enjoy the sessions pay as u deem fit and rtm if u like just dun go too deep.
up your points. u got it perfectly correct jus that not every girl can come go. just like some ts they wont take her again if there is problem.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1