The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 29-10-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 13
raplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud of
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
AP #38 is back! Nuff said
And in hotel this time.

Hmm does it means she this time go FS?
Old 30-10-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sg_guy30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on #26

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: A cup. depends on your preference. Ok for me
Massage: 3/10
Service: 8/10
RTM: Yes!

Popped into LS2 to try my luck after leaving car for polish. Asked for 26 and was told 1hr later. Went shopping first. Was told 26 in hotel so took a grab there. Go to room, door open and really young looking girl welcome me. Light makeup with good complexion that comes with young age. Nice! Bit shy, not chatty. Speaks mandarin.

Start with shower and she took off all except panties, then wrapped herself in a towel to shower me. Thought... sian liao. Simple wash then went to bed.

She took out an iPad and started to play some Viet music. Not bad mood setting. Massage was ok. Not much power but was pressing the right spots. Am sure she will improve. B2B was not bad with her pointy nips. Just a little bit of teasing with the balls before turning over. She gave bbbj. Not super but I like the view with her young face blowing. Occasionally she came up to lick and suck my nipples. Took the chance to tease her tits when she came up.

She seems to like the light teasing. Panties still on but she allowed me to touch and finally I told her to remove. She stopped me a few times when I played with her pussy. Never try to finger her. More like I serviced her from there on hahaha. All over her tits and rubba her pussy. After a while, we both like down on bed. She rest my head on her arm so that I can suck her nipples and she HJ me till cum. Shower together and I took the chance to wash her also

I never checked how long I was there but I left a happy happy man. Definitely will try her again when I get the chance.
Old 31-10-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
10minaction is Cool - loads of Potential

Some girls are located temporarily at hotel. And they stayed there. So please dun be a ass book them 4/5am. Let them rest. Some of them can’t reject any booking. And please if they dun provide FS or other service please dun bully them. They are there to earn money. One tell me some try to force other service. Come on want more service go book those overnight girl at other place.
Old 31-10-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jbfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried 49. She is quite pretty. One of the cons, she don’t allow painting. Generally service is not bad. Samsters can go ahead and give her a try. Attitude is good. No bad attitude. Her pussy is quite wet. I got to finger her

Last edited by Jbfun; 01-11-2023 at 09:08 AM.
Old 01-11-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abundant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Mmmm... not sure, really, but the photo is her lah.

Do leave review after!
hey bro i had 30 recently for the rm208 package. her face and body is indeed my type but when it came to hj she just do very fast and tell me not enough time when there is actually 20 mins left. can tell she doesnt want to slow down just want to faster finish. very mood killer.
other than that she's quite friendly and laughs easily despite the language gap

if u find another cute face curvy body girl in jb can always pm me let me know
Old 01-11-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abundant View Post
hey bro i had 30 recently for the rm208 package. her face and body is indeed my type but when it came to hj she just do very fast and tell me not enough time when there is actually 20 mins left. can tell she doesnt want to slow down just want to faster finish. very mood killer.
other than that she's quite friendly and laughs easily despite the language gap

if u find another cute face curvy body girl in jb can always pm me let me know
I hate this kind where the ML starts to tell u there is not enough time, rush u and make u feel pressured. This kind I will not go and find her again. Very mood killer
Old 01-11-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
PallBointPen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPallBointPen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just wanted to share 8 has rtv. Should be never coming back again.

66 used to be 31 from long ago before covid she looks like she stopped taking drugs and looks normal now. Those that know her previously might not recognize her cause the face changed a lot, asked if she did any procedure she said none, touched her face all also feel natural. I only recognize her from her tattoos cause I was her regular
Old 01-11-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
newbeedee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review on #7 @ LS2

Looks: 6/10 (70% similar to photo, but with just a slight rounder facial features like nose)
Body: 6/10 (Slim & Petite)
Boobs: A cup (Nothing much to grab, can only play with tuners)
Massage: 4/10 (Put in some effort in terms of strength but definitely not one that will loosen your knots)
Service: 8/10 (Good attitude and service, maybe cause still relatively new, 6 months in)
DFK: YES!!
BBBJ: Yes
Painting: Never try (As I prefer cleanly shaved or lasered)
RTM: Maybe (If want to have some fun time with a SYT poly-like gf)

Came into JB in the morning for an appointment but was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Since I have some spare time, wanted to unwind before heading back. Usually go to KS2 for Thai massage with my usual ML, but did that yesterday so wanted something different.

Hence, decided to try LS2 since I've always read about it but yet to go. Whatsapp-ed captain for some of the popular no. mentioned - 38 & 26, but was told next slot is an hour later. Didn't want to wait, so I was recommended no. 7. Photo looks decent, kinda like a SYT poly gf, so went ahead and try my luck even though I don't see any review on her before.

Walked over to LS2 from KSL, paid at the counter and ushered into a room to wait. 5 minutes later, a shy looking & petite no. 7 showed up. She wanted a change of room as it's smaller, and so we moved next door which was slightly bigger. Proceed to change into emperor's cloth for shower, and like most others, she took off everything except panties and wrapped herself with a towel to shower me. Well, at least I was served with some buttery soft and gentle touches in the shower, while thoroughly cleaning me up.

Dried up myself and proceeded to the bed for massage first. Massage wasn't good for sure, but can tell she's putting in effort and strength despite her small frame. I didn't really try to converse a lot since she only understands basic English. But she still tries to initiate some chats along the way. Midway through the massage, she told me it's her first day returning to work as she went back to Vietnam for a month. So if any area needs to improve, can let her know. Plus points her for attitude & service for sure

After about 15 - 20 minutes of back massage, it was time to flip over for the B2B. Not sure if oil is usually used here, but she didn't use any oil, so I don't see the need for the B2B since there is too much friction. As she was gliding up, our eyes locked and can clearly see the shy look on her. Gave her a peck on the lips to test water. She reciprocated, and the rest was history.. Felt as if I met my long lost (deep) french college girlfriend Passionately frenched, caressed, grabbed each other's head & hair like no tomorrow! After a hot 10 - 15 minutes of tongue action, she glide back downwards, licking my nipples along the way, before playing with my fully woke brother for abit and then started with BBBJ. TBH, her BBBJ wasn't fantastic, probably due to lack of experience and skill. So she blew awhile, changed to HJ, and then I pulled her up for another round of DFK. This time round, she ocassionally stopped once in awhile and pull back her head and looked at me with her shy yet naughty look. Each time, I pulled her back in for an even sloppier action, while also pulling down her panties (not fully), and grabbing & smacking her ass Played with her clit occasionally, but didn't try to finger or paint since it's not shaven, as I prefer cleanly shaven. She seemed to allow that, so maybe other bros who like to finger and paint can try.

Wanted to finish with BBBJ, so I stood up and got her to continue with her mouth. Halfway through, she told me cannot CIM but finish outside. I was okay since her BBBJ wasn't good and don't think I'll be able to release that way. Ended up firing at her body with HJ while I played her tuners. Post-deed shower was SOP like the initial one. Took about an hour or slightly past 5 - 10 minutes in total, and she was asked to hurry up as we just finished dressing up.

Came in with zero expectations since usually I like to go for those with good reviews to make my monies & time worthwhile. But decided to YOLO today and follow captain's recommendation, and ended up leaving as a happy man who just met up with his long lost french gf Will try her again if I want some wild DFK catchup. Otherwise, I would like to consider trying others too.

Fellow bros, please share any good numbers to try! Best is good BBBJ and service/attitude, other aspects not as important, as long as not dino can already
Old 01-11-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Have you booked her previously.
Apparently her bookings are overwhelming and she can be selective now. Ken will always ask whether you have book her before and check with her before confirming your booking.
38 is quite difficult to book bevause she dun just do incall at the shop. She does outcall too....rm1300 (8 hrs).
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoBoiSG View Post
38 LS1 and 48 LS2. Two Ang Pai at LS for now
38 for student looks. Communicate in Chinese
48 for woman sexy looks. Communicate in English
Both of them worth to try and always booked. Need fast hand fast leg haha
That day after AP #38 PM me announcing her return, made a booking right away with my earliest available slot. She even laughs at my speed of booking.

For the uninitiated, short MR on #38
Petite SYT with smooth fair skin + great sensual skills
Her B2B sensual will get you to the moon and back. Try it to believe.
She just returned from a two month vacation back in Vietnam.
Now that she is back and all refreshed, was really nice to have her back in my regulars list. Very sincere SYT who can speak Chinese.

But upfront, her boobs are man made and she has tattoos for those who mind. But personally the tattoos add to the bad girl vibes which contrasted greatly to her angelic face. It’s like the best of both worlds!

I don’t mind man made boobs as long as I can suckle on those responsive nips without a care in the world. That makes me happy.

So don’t say I never share gems. best to book #38 asap before her bookings get full again. You have been warned. Lucky for me I’ve booked my RTMs for the weeks to come.
Old 02-11-2023, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MZaniel9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clone Account because main account others might my username.

Anyway, this is latest FR for 25.

Definitely the cutest one. She is young, petite and have good fashion sense. Recently, I have met her again and she is a very approachable person. She will try her best to accommodate with your request. Please do not bully her I hope 🙏🏻

Honestly, nobody come here for massage. If you want, go to Bangkok Spa nearby. This place is meant for guys who want friendly and good looking girls. Their quality is above other joints. Likewise, 25 massage wasn’t great but her other attributes shine her compare to the rest.

I have visited this place for quite some times and have chosen more than 20 to 30 girls before. Among all, 25 is surely the top 10%. In my view, she is not too far from 1, 2, 38, ex-48 and 49. Those visited these joint long enough will knows I mentioned AP (some left but it is my representation of reference point)

I’m sure she worth your booking, worth to be your Go-To session. I am writing for her because she deserve it (she did not request for it). I have friends who find her before. We have conversation post action. Many find her very good if not excellent.

Please give her a try, long term support. So far no KC if this was a concern.

For bros who lazy to read. Summary as follows:

Face: 8.5/10
Body: No boobs but naturally soft and smooth
Attitude: 11/10
Communication Skill: Basic English
Massage: I don’t know why you come here?
Old 02-11-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AhPhew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No. 72.

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Return for Service: Very likely
Old 04-11-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 3
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
That day after AP #38 PM me announcing her return, made a booking right away with my earliest available slot. She even laughs at my speed of booking.

For the uninitiated, short MR on #38
Petite SYT with smooth fair skin + great sensual skills
Her B2B sensual will get you to the moon and back. Try it to believe.
She just returned from a two month vacation back in Vietnam.
Now that she is back and all refreshed, was really nice to have her back in my regulars list. Very sincere SYT who can speak Chinese.

But upfront, her boobs are man made and she has tattoos for those who mind. But personally the tattoos add to the bad girl vibes which contrasted greatly to her angelic face. It’s like the best of both worlds!

I don’t mind man made boobs as long as I can suckle on those responsive nips without a care in the world. That makes me happy.

So don’t say I never share gems. best to book #38 asap before her bookings get full again. You have been warned. Lucky for me I’ve booked my RTMs for the weeks to come.
Bro I'm visiting no 38 tonight. Can ask if she does DFK? TIA!
Old 04-11-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 13
raplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
What is DFK and TIA
Old 04-11-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by raplzx View Post
What is DFK and TIA
DFK = Deep French kiss
TIA = Thanks in Advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Bro everything is about chemistry.
Every bro mileage will vary.
You try your luck tonight then PM me.
Good luck.
Old 06-11-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Tried 38 at LS 1 today. 38 is one of those service gems. She is skilled, sensual, patient and friendly. Nothing to complain about her service. If I were to compare 49 and 38, I would prefer 49. The small details like 49 would let down her hair while 38 would tie up hers.

Little Saigon has good quality girls. It is becoming one of my regular go to places.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1