The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...can understand...me too...so I occupied my time reading books and watching all sorts of movies...

I sit too long either buttocks pain or get headaches go out also sian cos everywhere crowded pack like sardines.........sigh...........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why worry...only worry no money...hcm or wetnam waits forever...

Money no problem, the problem is no money

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
The two victims admitted they had intended to purchase the fake money for gambling.

They were not charged for trading counterfeit currency as the transaction had not been made.

Alamak if in Sinkie these guys would have been charged liao just for the intention alone

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
and the are only so much ssyt vb to hug and ktv to go only

I opposite, on weekends I dunno where to find time to spend for myself.

The first statement salah leh, where got SSYT VBs left in Sinkie????? Mostly MILFs above 22yo nowadays 18 to 21yo VBs almost extinct in Sinkie liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
and the are only so much ssyt vb to hug and ktv to go only

I opposite, on weekends I dunno where to find time to spend for myself.
First statement...i thumbs up....

Second statement....you xnn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
The first statement salah leh, where got SSYT VBs left in Sinkie????? Mostly MILFs above 22yo nowadays 18 to 21yo VBs almost extinct in Sinkie liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

So frightening scene ha...now any vb consider gold pussies...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 29-12-2016 at 11:58 AM.
Old 29-12-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah this type is gooooooooooood.........

Wah you cum back few days nia nia still got time to go search for target ah???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Professor in human vb hunting....

Old 29-12-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Only hardworking in tokkin cok nia nia.....

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Professor in tokking cock and bull stories...

Old 29-12-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
I sit too long either buttocks pain or get headaches go out also sian cos everywhere crowded pack like sardines.........sigh...........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
This you need to learn...many styles to read and play...front style back style...lying and bluff style...play can auto...just ensure hv enuf credits....

Old 29-12-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Money no problem, the problem is no money

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
SGM jiu si SGM...say like grand style...

Old 29-12-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak if in Sinkie these guys would have been charged liao just for the intention alone

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
You said lor...sinkieland mah....

Old 29-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wah this type is gooooooooooood.........

Wah you cum back few days nia nia still got time to go search for target ah???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
of course la..come back sinkie makan vb...
still cheaper than vb in JKT....those premium VB at KC is about 180 SGD for 1 ST!
Old 29-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

Burrr: Cold weather lingers in Ho Chi Minh City

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 12/29/2016 11:17 GMT + 7

The cold weather blanketing Ho Chi Minh City is expected to linger over the next few days, with temperatures dropping almost 10 degrees Celsius below normal averages.

While local employees sported jackets to work on Thursday morning, parents were busy dressing children in coats on their way to school.

At Tan Son Nhat International Airport, temperatures were recorded at just 23-24 degrees Celsius and winds reached 4-5 meters per second, according to Weather Underground, well below the year-round 30-33 degrees Celsius temperatures typical in the city.

Temperatures in Phuoc Long and Dong Phu, both located in Binh Phuoc Province near Ho Chi Minh City, fell to 19.5-19.6 degrees Celsius over the past two days, according local weather forecasters.

Similar temperatures were also recorded in Long Khanh, Dong Nai Province, another neighbor to Ho Chi Minh City.

On Wednesday, temperatures dropped to 22 degrees Celsius, the coldest since the end of the rainy season.

The cold is expected to linger over the next few days, with early morning hours expected to be the coldest before the sun begins to warm the city around 10:00 am

Old 29-12-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Vietnam carriers decry sluggish plans to expand Tan Son Nhat airport

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 12/29/2016 17:13 GMT + 7

Local carriers are slamming a suggestion to park aircraft overnight at a nearby airport instead of Tan Son Nhat International Airport in order to ease pressure on Vietnam’s busiest airdrome, saying that sluggish expansion plans for the terminal should be sped up instead.

The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam requested last week that four local carriers, Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet Air, Jetstar Pacific, and Vasco, prepare to park their aircraft overnight at Can Tho International Airport by January 30, 2017.

The apron area at the Ho Chi Minh City-based Tan Son Nhat is currently able to serve 57 planes, a number far less than the rising number of planes owned by local carriers, according to the CAAV.

The suggestion, however, was met with immediate protest from local airlines, saying that parking the aircraft in Can Tho will cause operation costs to skyrocket, an issue that will eventually be passed on to passengers in the form of airfare hikes.

The carriers said what really needs to be done is begin construction on the several approved expansion projects for Tan Son Nhat.

In August, the Ministry of Defense agreed to transfer a 21-hectare plot near Tan Son Nhat to its transport counterpart, allowing the latter to build a new airport apron capable of parking 37 planes, though the project has yet to be implemented.

An aviation expert said the project should be carried out as soon as possible in order to avoid forcing airlines to park in Can Tho.

“The 21-hectare land plot is cleared, meaning construction work can begin immediately, though the two parties involved in the deal still would rather discuss the project rather than kick-start it into action,” he added.

The Can Tho International Airport sits some 180km southwest of its Ho Chi Minh City counterpart.

A representative of a local carrier said it will cost at least $10,000 a night in fuel costs alone for parking in Can Tho and returning to Tan Son Nhat the next day.

A top official at another airline said the carrier must also account for accommodation and other costs for the aircrew and maintenance team while parking the aircraft.

Vo Huy Cuong, deputy head of the CAAV, said the aviation watchdog only meant to “suggest instead of formally requesting” that airlines park overnight in Can Tho.

“We never force airlines to fly their empty planes to Can Tho for the night,” Cuong said.

Old 30-12-2016, 07:55 AM
Samster

Vietnam carriers decry sluggish plans to expand Tan Son Nhat airport

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 12/29/2016 17:13 GMT + 7

Local carriers are slamming a suggestion to park aircraft overnight at a nearby airport instead of Tan Son Nhat International Airport in order to ease pressure on Vietnam’s busiest airdrome, saying that sluggish expansion plans for the terminal should be sped up instead.

The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam requested last week that four local carriers, Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet Air, Jetstar Pacific, and Vasco, prepare to park their aircraft overnight at Can Tho International Airport by January 30, 2017.

The apron area at the Ho Chi Minh City-based Tan Son Nhat is currently able to serve 57 planes, a number far less than the rising number of planes owned by local carriers, according to the CAAV.

The suggestion, however, was met with immediate protest from local airlines, saying that parking the aircraft in Can Tho will cause operation costs to skyrocket, an issue that will eventually be passed on to passengers in the form of airfare hikes.

The carriers said what really needs to be done is begin construction on the several approved expansion projects for Tan Son Nhat.

Can Tho International Airport

Projects that never start

In August, the Ministry of Defense agreed to transfer a 21-hectare plot near Tan Son Nhat to its transport counterpart, allowing the latter to build a new airport apron capable of parking 37 planes, though the project has yet to be implemented.

An aviation expert said the project should be carried out as soon as possible in order to avoid forcing airlines to park in Can Tho.

“The 21-hectare land plot is cleared, meaning construction work can begin immediately, though the two parties involved in the deal still would rather discuss the project rather than kick-start it into action,” he added.

The land plot the defense ministry has transferred to the transport ministry.

The defense and transport ministries had previously reached an agreement to develop a dual-purpose airport for civil and military use on a separate ten hectare land plot near Tan Son Nhat.

The VND2.1 trillion (US$93.75 million) project would have a 10 million yearly passenger capacity and take 18 months to complete, but plans for its construction are still pending approval from higher authorities.

Addressing complaints over the two delayed projects, Deputy Minister of Transport Nguyen Nhat told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper that there is still a lot of paperwork to be done before the airport expansion can begin.

Nhat said the new airport apron and the dual-purpose airdrome will increase the service capacity for Tan Son Nhat, but will do little help to reduce its current overload.

The airport currently has only a one-way taxiway, meaning departing planes must wait until arriving aircraft leave the taxiway before they can take off. As a result, flights normally need 25 to 30 minutes just for taxiing.

In the meantime, Lai Xuan Thanh, head of the CAAV, said the transport ministry has given in-principle approval for a plan to build a new taxiway so that landing and departing planes will no longer have to share one route, though he did not elaborate on when the project will begin.

The Can Tho International Airport sits some 180km southwest of its Ho Chi Minh City counterpart.

A representative of a local carrier said it will cost at least $10,000 a night in fuel costs alone for parking in Can Tho and returning to Tan Son Nhat the next day.

A top official at another airline said the carrier must also account for accommodation and other costs for the aircrew and maintenance team while parking the aircraft.

Vo Huy Cuong, deputy head of the CAAV, said the aviation watchdog only meant to “suggest instead of formally requesting” that airlines park overnight in Can Tho.

“We never force airlines to fly their empty planes to Can Tho for the night,” Cuong said.

Old 30-12-2016, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
So frightening scene ha...now any vb consider gold pussies...

Now limited editions liao so most of the time I suck thumbs in Sinkie

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1