The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
look is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

I know this is asked many time but i cannot find the thread , what happen if the girl been caught at geylang hotel with the customer by the police , how long they cannot come singapore .
Old 20-03-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
look is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
In my scenario there is not much to ask for help as it is a typical case case of an unattractive, low self esteemed and low salary guy being KCed by a KTV vb. She told me she is in debt of the boss and the boss bought her here in SG to work so that she can repay her debts. Times when i offered to help her but she decline stating that she knows that i have no excess money and don't want me to borrow or sell my stuff just to help her.

The thing is at times we would exchange many messages with affections but at times she would not respond at all. Many points of time it crossed my mind that she's just playing around with a customer's feelings to get him hooked which i really did get hooked, but i told myself to stop as i've always known that these sort of girls are good at what they do, making men feel good. What surprised me was one day she told me that she's afraid as when she goes back we can't see each other anymore and in vietnam culture i would have to take care of her family if she's to be my girlfriend and she didn't want to burden me any further.

The usually will only started to ask something from you after a period of time , when you really feel for her . They ignore on purpose and say no internet this happen to me before , you can see her online on facebook the past few day . Most of they have a bf at viet . I understand how you feel whenever you feel to quit you have the thought of trying one last time , your one last time will also not be the last time . When they know you fall for them they no longer hide their intention they will start to ask this and that .

There is not possible to turn the table , the love is one sided and she have many carrot in her cage ( the younger one sure have alot ) .You need her she no need you . If only you was fucking rich i mean really really rich , we usually will just lying to ourselve that if you good to her she will one day appreciate it , you can still continue if you wish but all you see is lie and more lie until one day you grow tired of her or you feel you have fucked her enough
Old 20-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 12
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyPanda View Post
Now they open more than doors
glad u kept ur sense of humor
Old 21-03-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by look View Post
I know this is asked many time but i cannot find the thread , what happen if the girl been caught at geylang hotel with the customer by the police , how long they cannot come singapore .
this is not a thread to ask whore caught fucking...

you can search here...

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...79936&page=133

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-03-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Still swimming lah
yup...now you are father of 2 liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyPanda View Post
Now they open more than doors
surely open more than doors...they welcome any hard currencies...

a WL that knew me in hcm...came to sinkieland to work first time...msg me and asked go bonk...haha...nowadays the WL also dun twist and turn...right to the point...I never bother because I go to SOURCE so often...ignore all the VBs who came here...

Old 21-03-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

I met a mother who used to come here to work with her daughter born in 1977 at Chau Doc last year...to me the daughter was innocent...at 17yrs old...to my surprise, she was here in sinkieland without mother and I could not recognized her because met her and mother last year at night and she was wearing long sleeve jacket...evidently mother was U-turn at sinkieland airport and daughter allowed in...

she stopped schooling because her grandmother (mother's mom) had kidney failure and worried about dialysis weekly which cost them alot of money per week...so she also had to help to find money...I was saddened by the incident and till now thinking how to help this young gal...she can be bad in a very short time...just hoping nobody bring her to bonk and she is definitely underage...

any suggestion...we do charity but we cannot just help a family...dialysis is a long term situation...

Old 21-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yup...now you are father of 2 liao...
You are missed informed...
Old 21-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

any suggestion...we do charity but we cannot just help a family...dialysis is a long term situation...
You can simply buy airtix and sent her back to vn.
Old 21-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro H88... do VN have any charity or any welfare organizations whereby to assist and help those poor and are in needs of medical attentions?
The medical fees shud be a very huge amt and going to vice would be the fastest possible ways to get money.. n most probably she would also target on dat directions too..
Old 21-03-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

well find her a trustworthy husband as soon as possible and this will solve her problem..
Old 21-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SleepyPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by look View Post
The usually will only started to ask something from you after a period of time , when you really feel for her . They ignore on purpose and say no internet this happen to me before , you can see her online on facebook the past few day . Most of they have a bf at viet . I understand how you feel whenever you feel to quit you have the thought of trying one last time , your one last time will also not be the last time . When they know you fall for them they no longer hide their intention they will start to ask this and that .

There is not possible to turn the table , the love is one sided and she have many carrot in her cage ( the younger one sure have alot ) .You need her she no need you . If only you was fucking rich i mean really really rich , we usually will just lying to ourselve that if you good to her she will one day appreciate it , you can still continue if you wish but all you see is lie and more lie until one day you grow tired of her or you feel you have fucked her enough
I don't wish to xao the bros here, but this is exactly the same situation of what I'm going though. But her wechat posts really seems to cut off After she went back. But I won't count on it to mean anything. Maybe just create new account nia. Heh hehs.

Cheers peeps!!!! Saturday night!!!!!!
Old 22-03-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
You can simply buy airtix and sent her back to vn.
so simple ha...she came to earn money to help her mother...send her back without money any use...

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
Bro H88... do VN have any charity or any welfare organizations whereby to assist and help those poor and are in needs of medical attentions?
The medical fees shud be a very huge amt and going to vice would be the fastest possible ways to get money.. n most probably she would also target on dat directions too..
I am not sure but need to find out...they are in Long Xuyen, An Giang...the medical fees is something like 500k each dialysis session..so one month 4mil...only do twice per week...

Old 22-03-2015, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
well find her a trustworthy husband as soon as possible and this will solve her problem..
haha...you saw her with us...we asked you if you want to be her hubby....haha...

jokes aside...find her a trustworthy husband is it the solution...means burden for the hubby to finance the long term dialysis sessions...which men can be so kind unless the men is so rich and can easily afford...grandmother best chance is to do a kidney transplant...but again not long term if they dun maintain hygiene and health...another person who told me after transplant the post-medication to maintain the organ rejection also very costly...haizzz...

when disaster strike...it breaks a family...or bring the family closer...the members are willing to sacrifice to help...this is something not sure all of us willing to do...

I knew a lady who went thru 10 years of dialysis...in the end she refused any more dialysis...she just passed away peacefully...she just dun want to suffer anymore...her hospital bills were huge and enough to buy many properties in sinkieland back then...

Old 22-03-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
haha...you saw her with us...we asked you if you want to be her hubby....haha...

jokes aside...find her a trustworthy husband is it the solution...means burden for the hubby to finance the long term dialysis sessions...which men can be so kind unless the men is so rich and can easily afford...grandmother best chance is to do a kidney transplant...but again not long term if they dun maintain hygiene and health...another person who told me after transplant the post-medication to maintain the organ rejection also very costly...haizzz...

when disaster strike...it breaks a family...or bring the family closer...the members are willing to sacrifice to help...this is something not sure all of us willing to do...

I knew a lady who went thru 10 years of dialysis...in the end she refused any more dialysis...she just passed away peacefully...she just dun want to suffer anymore...her hospital bills were huge and enough to buy many properties in sinkieland back then...
It is true that once you have a illness, the medicine is costly.. Anyway, this is her problem. Whatever we can help, we surely can help as you say before we can't save the world. if she have to do prostitution, this is fate.
Old 22-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
so simple ha...she came to earn money to help her mother...send her back without money any use...
As you say, she is underage to work. How can she earn $$$?
So send her back is the best. In case anyone out there engage her service and kana jail term + cane.
You also cannot be babaysitting her all the way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1