The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2024, 05:57 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I don't know what is the situation of your ML in China, but my ML has 3 kids in VN, when she went back, sometimes she got a lot to do. But she still shares updates when she's available.

Is your ML coming back? Your ML is right, there is no smooth sailing in any relationship. If your ML felt deprived and hope you can satisfy it, she will pick you. Even if it is transactional, she will be ok with an agreed amount. My MLs also tell me their rental are not cheap, but they will manage it themselves.

You can't change the fact that MLs are here to earn $, but some have deprives to fix too. My ML is ok with the $50 tips from the occasional HJ she gives to customers, and her boss don't give her a quota for getting the share of commission. She rejects others sex for $ and if she allow you, then it's going to be because of feel cuz she's not getting $ out of it.

There are also MLs who don't allow raw and yet make you feel empty when they leave. This has nothing to do with raw or not, its the person and the level of relationship you have with her. I had 2 WLs in GL that gave me this kind of empty feeling. Not as strong, but it created a period of deprive during the time I had to find another. Now I still have contact with 1 of them.
Cant agree more bro.
Even if i didnt raw, its the feeling that counts for me. SIgh.
DIdnt really choose her to fall in love with actually... past ml that im with were of better age ranges.
This time round.. slight younger and more popular which makes things slightly tougher for me..
Like, i will feel down whenever she is more busy etc. But the good thing is, she is willing to just push her customers away anytime..
Even if i told her, why not take a rest today at a rate that i bao, she is fine too..but of course, burnt a little.
There was a time, she extended time with her customer as she told me she cant possibly rely on me everytime, it's too much $, she doesnt want me to tank everything
Old 26-02-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Cant agree more bro.
Even if i didnt raw, its the feeling that counts for me. SIgh.
DIdnt really choose her to fall in love with actually... past ml that im with were of better age ranges.
This time round.. slight younger and more popular which makes things slightly tougher for me..
Like, i will feel down whenever she is more busy etc. But the good thing is, she is willing to just push her customers away anytime..
Even if i told her, why not take a rest today at a rate that i bao, she is fine too..but of course, burnt a little.
There was a time, she extended time with her customer as she told me she cant possibly rely on me everytime, it's too much $, she doesnt want me to tank everything
Ok, still a bit understanding. But you mention that she already RTC right? How are you going to continue this relationship? Are you going to marry her and bring her back? How much time did you really spend with her? Do you want it to just remain the same and just use her for comfort and release?

How are you going to maintain a relationship with no ending? Maybe she also don't want to keep staying in this kind of relationship. If she is still young, she still got value. She has time to find someone else, it may be better for her. You want someone who can keep you company for a longer time, you pick those who are not young. >35yo is a good choice.

These kind of thoughts came across to my mind before, even tried to make her pregnant. I thought that can help make her stay with me. Even she had gave me very good offer, it is not going to be easy to get it approved. She don't have any urge or needs to satisfy, just did it out of feeling built-up. My ML didn't just open up, at the beginning, she was wary whether I thought she was just an easy woman. It took a lot of effort to finally get it. Many bros probably won't spend this kind of effort to unlock a ML. Now she give up already, her ex-bf also had a very good offer and she can't commit. Her priority will always be her kids, she will never give them up and she also can't satisfy the condition to make 1 more with me. The only thing left is to enjoy our remaining time together without getting into trouble and make it a good memory.
Old 26-02-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Quote:
Ok, still a bit understanding. But you mention that she already RTC right? How are you going to continue this relationship? Are you going to marry her and bring her back? How much time did you really spend with her? Do you want it to just remain the same and just use her for comfort and release?

How are you going to maintain a relationship with no ending? Maybe she also don't want to keep staying in this kind of relationship. If she is still young, she still got value. She has time to find someone else, it may be better for her. You want someone who can keep you company for a longer time, you pick those who are not young. >35yo is a good choice.

These kind of thoughts came across to my mind before, even tried to make her pregnant. I thought that can help make her stay with me. Even she had gave me very good offer, it is not going to be easy to get it approved. She don't have any urge or needs to satisfy, just did it out of feeling built-up. My ML didn't just open up, at the beginning, she was wary whether I thought she was just an easy woman. It took a lot of effort to finally get it. Many bros probably won't spend this kind of effort to unlock a ML. Now she give up already, her ex-bf also had a very good offer and she can't commit. Her priority will always be her kids, she will never give them up and she also can't satisfy the condition to make 1 more with me. The only thing left is to enjoy our remaining time together without getting into trouble and make it a good memory.
she is coming back after CNY, spending time with her family and friends. she asked me to pick her up when she is back though..

i gotta say your ml priority is actually very solid, as she is totally focusing on her kids. but its at your expense, but you are so understanding as well to accomodate to her too. it is always nice to have a kid together with her as you will feel so much more with her.

actually for my ml, it was pure visiting to release at first. Until a point when she keeps saying she starting to have feelings for me, which i also do but did not mentioned initially. from there, it took off. she always teased me as i did not just wanna have sex for the sake of having sex. until she asked me, did i bring rubber along? i told her why would i, as i preferred raw.
this repeated a few times, until she said she wants it but capped. then i went to get the caps moving forward.

from then, both of us agreed to walk together for a few more months before commiting to having raw.. as we are still relatively new into the relationship..

the ml is young but not that young. apparently, she mentions alot bros are quite into her??(for sure, she's looks decent, at least!) i mean, if you are in this trade, its a given la

i cant make her stay for sure, she knows she cant, but she did ask me to go to her home country which i cannot commit as well......
Old 26-02-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Some time ago, I also have this ML whom I go to regular. Sometimes last customer we will walk together, take mrt bus, have a drink before going home. Whatever can be unlock oredi unlocked. So once, i am
Last customer, as usual i wait for her to change. Before leaving the place i say wah so late at night u still wear lipstick. She just smile. Then she say oh today no need to wait for her. I say its ok, oredi so late walk together. Left the place and the outside say oh she forgot her phone and say no need to wait for her. I say its ok. So when she come out with phone she say ey why i am still waiting, no need. I was saying why not, usual we walk together mah ( more than 6 mths) last customer. Then she bo bian say someone waiting to send her back. I was taken aback. I say why never say earlier? I just left. And never returned. Why? Cos i dont like being not told or lied to. All the while massaging she would have known someone is fetching her home. Eberything done, she never say, and repeatedly just say no need walk with her. After that she knew I was angry and texted me to apologised. And that was the end of my story with her. I treat ppl well, but if you do such things.. bye bye. I have no qualms in stopping and doing an E brake. My current wuu laa laa ML has no such problems. Stay in my house, do my household work in return for free lodging and provide each other sextisfaction. I respect her and vice versa. Life is easy dont complicate things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongqy1359 View Post
Reading all the post made me feel like I’m walking down the same road as most of you.

I waited 1 and a half hour for my ML to end work so that I can walk her home. But when we were just a few steps away from the shop, she saw her “friend” who is her regular and when to talk to him. Thereafter, she was constantly talking about him and messaging him. We 3 ended up boarding the same bus and that “friend” and I was awkward af since we know what happens behind closed doors. It was only until we reached her house that she stopped and we parted.

But that short 20mins walk home made me died a little. Now I’m just thinking if I should stop or continue on.
Old 26-02-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
All the pointers you mentioned, its all NO to me. If one is a yes, bye bye. My rule is I give when i want uninitiated. Once asked, i take it i am a carrot to you and I will never appear again. No matter how many baobei and lao gong they going to messaged me. E brake and I am out. One can be with me for many months and once i sensed she is going to take advanatge of me, you can be sure the plug is pulled with hesitation. Make my life easier. Life oredi complicated why make it harder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
My massage lady got habits of asking customers to support the followings;
- asking gifts, only gold and no silver ware.
- ask to clock bookings when no feeling well or having mensus.
- accompany her see doctor or checkup.
- air tickets rtc or family members visiting Singapore.
- travel funds.
- room rentals.
- bra and panty wear & pyjamas. Etc
I observed she always chatting with customers before sleep so i visiting her lesser by seeing other working ladies. I leave it for her regulars to fund the followings as i already kick out the habit of Seeing her, take almost a year of determination.
Old 26-02-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
My current wuu laa laa ML has no such problems. Stay in my house, do my household work in return for free lodging and provide each other sextisfaction. I respect her and vice versa. Life is easy dont complicate things.
I wanted to keep my ML like this too, but how long can it last? I know I can't keep her forever, I had no intention to keep playing. I wanted a long term one.
Old 26-02-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
she is coming back after CNY, spending time with her family and friends. she asked me to pick her up when she is back though..

i gotta say your ml priority is actually very solid, as she is totally focusing on her kids. but its at your expense, but you are so understanding as well to accomodate to her too. it is always nice to have a kid together with her as you will feel so much more with her.

actually for my ml, it was pure visiting to release at first. Until a point when she keeps saying she starting to have feelings for me, which i also do but did not mentioned initially. from there, it took off. she always teased me as i did not just wanna have sex for the sake of having sex. until she asked me, did i bring rubber along? i told her why would i, as i preferred raw.
this repeated a few times, until she said she wants it but capped. then i went to get the caps moving forward.

from then, both of us agreed to walk together for a few more months before commiting to having raw.. as we are still relatively new into the relationship..

the ml is young but not that young. apparently, she mentions alot bros are quite into her??(for sure, she's looks decent, at least!) i mean, if you are in this trade, its a given la

i cant make her stay for sure, she knows she cant, but she did ask me to go to her home country which i cannot commit as well......
Even she's exactly the kind of woman I want, it will eventually end. We can't have a future together, forcing it will only bring us trouble. It is the society's problem, but luckily I found someone similar to her. Not exactly the same, but can have a future. I guess I just need time to develop stronger relationship with her.

It is very difficult to let go of someone who you found exactly to what you want but circumstances don't allow. Now I have to let it fade. At least 我曾经拥有过。It is a pity, but I guess I at least have the chance to experience. Soon it's time to move on, just hope it will be as good or better.
Old 26-02-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Even she's exactly the kind of woman I want, it will eventually end. We can't have a future together, forcing it will only bring us trouble. It is the society's problem, but luckily I found someone similar to her. Not exactly the same, but can have a future. I guess I just need time to develop stronger relationship with her.

It is very difficult to let go of someone who you found exactly to what you want but circumstances don't allow. Now I have to let it fade. At least 我曾经拥有过。It is a pity, but I guess I at least have the chance to experience. Soon it's time to move on, just hope it will be as good or better.
Its good to have somwone that you have envisioned to be with.
It will only be better bro! Jiayou.
I hope my shithole gets better too.. haha just had a chat with her as well. Oh well.
Old 26-02-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its good to have somwone that you have envisioned to be with.
It will only be better bro! Jiayou.
I hope my shithole gets better too.. haha just had a chat with her as well. Oh well.
Similar will never be the same. It can be better or worse, can only hope. I'll still try my best. Not sure if I can forget my ML, but I guess, time will tell. She still have some time here though.
Old 27-02-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
This ML is really going to be my last, not gonna unlock another once she leaves. I can't afford to get into trouble once my girl arrives back in SG. But then I 犯贱, I did her again ...

I visited her to clear pimples / blackheads, dig ear and some massage. I always gotten her on top to help apply medicated oil on my stomach, but looking at her right there in front of me, I couldn't resist the feel I still had with her. End up pulling her in for a round of DFK then went for a quick one and cip in cowgirl.

Despite taking only 1hr session, I was there for over 2.5hrs of her company, sharing snacks and drinks after the session (past 90min). My time with her were always more than 2hrs. You want to completely unlock a ML, I show you an example of one. I don't even need to spend much money. If your heart is already shaken by that ML of yours, imagine you made one like this and if she leaves, your heart will die.
oh man bro. the fan jian part.. cannot control ahhhHH!!!
Old 27-02-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Some time ago, I also have this ML whom I go to regular. Sometimes last customer we will walk together, take mrt bus, have a drink before going home. Whatever can be unlock oredi unlocked. So once, i am
Last customer, as usual i wait for her to change. Before leaving the place i say wah so late at night u still wear lipstick. She just smile. Then she say oh today no need to wait for her. I say its ok, oredi so late walk together. Left the place and the outside say oh she forgot her phone and say no need to wait for her. I say its ok. So when she come out with phone she say ey why i am still waiting, no need. I was saying why not, usual we walk together mah ( more than 6 mths) last customer. Then she bo bian say someone waiting to send her back. I was taken aback. I say why never say earlier? I just left. And never returned. Why? Cos i dont like being not told or lied to. All the while massaging she would have known someone is fetching her home. Eberything done, she never say, and repeatedly just say no need walk with her. After that she knew I was angry and texted me to apologised. And that was the end of my story with her. I treat ppl well, but if you do such things.. bye bye. I have no qualms in stopping and doing an E brake. My current wuu laa laa ML has no such problems. Stay in my house, do my household work in return for free lodging and provide each other sextisfaction. I respect her and vice versa. Life is easy dont complicate things.
wow bro, i feel your relationship with her is very healthy sia.. she is from MP/SPA one is it?
ya. i think honesty is really super duper important. before i go into relationship with my ml, i sat down and thrash talked with her. literally telling her, whatever happened previously is already over. what's important is now and moving on.. talk a whole lot of thrash, which is felt it was genuine..
whatever that i needs to know i asked her frankly etc.

if no one is willing to sit down to talk these through.. i think there's too many "uncertainties" and the whole thing will never work out at all.
Old 27-02-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Dirianlover93 is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear seniors samster, have been reading all these threads and just want to have some views from you .
Relationship with a ML …
If you did whatever a couple did, dating, holding hands, DFK, Rsw sex?

But everytime when she busy I would think If she is having sex with another customer…
We did talk about it and she promised no sex or DFK…but reading all these reviews I think hard for me to continue …
I also paid for her full rental for pass few months …I think I too into it
Never spend so much on a single lady even my current partner …..
The feeling of course is excited but comes to think of it , time to stop …
Some of your ML may not ask so much but well , I think this is really 犯贱。。 end of the day I keep asking myself, do I really love her or I just enjoy her companion and body …
Old 27-02-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 733 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If you are not going to spend a single cent on a lady then you will never had a chance to explore the inner of her. Sometimes buying gift for ladies do helps to build up relationship. The girl see a generous man and she is willing to go to bed with him. Buying gift will keep the process shorter. The rest is our bed skills.
Old 27-02-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2963 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

When the ML wants you to pay for lodging, gifts or outright cash, they will likely be asking from others too. They will tell you if you like them, serious about wanting to start a relationship with them, then you should take care of them, 照顾 them.
If by giving money provides a higher chance to up them, so can other men.
It's a telltale sign that the ML always ask you to visit them at their MP or spa, ask you to ferry them to and from work, buy gifts and necessity like makeup.
It's more direct and less damaging to go GL, confirm home run and less drama and damage. Also, less fake GFE as the trade is more straight forward.
Old 27-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
When the ML wants you to pay for lodging, gifts or outright cash, they will likely be asking from others too. They will tell you if you like them, serious about wanting to start a relationship with them, then you should take care of them, 照顾 them.
If by giving money provides a higher chance to up them, so can other men.
It's a telltale sign that the ML always ask you to visit them at their MP or spa, ask you to ferry them to and from work, buy gifts and necessity like makeup.
It's more direct and less damaging to go GL, confirm home run and less drama and damage. Also, less fake GFE as the trade is more straight forward.
Kind of agree with you. Only thing is Viet Mls less demanding. Prc mls, very high maintenance.
Even if you can afford 1k-2k allowance a month on the viet ml. They very happy. But for the PRC, these are peanuts to them imo. Hmmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1