The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 02-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
sure sure. u have my number already right? just call me...
bro, will call you next week.

Quote:
and pls come over for lunch ok? see ya
are you running a restaurant business ?
Old 03-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
are you running a restaurant business ?
me working in a hotel
Old 03-05-2008, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 22
goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin View Post
Any kind brother familiar with BJ scene....

Which is the most upscale sauna there? And which is the most happening disco/club now?

Thanks a million
Bro, Tang Hui seems like the most happening club right now as i went with my GF last month.

Bro Mark, will you be in beijing next week?
Monkey4,Navras,Popiah,QooMilk,Sextrooper,simplyhor ny
Spursgetz,sunzisky,titts82002,Urger,Wat2woopee
Old 03-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Samster

and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

came across this web for outcall massage. anyone care to be a commando? Massage Outcall Service Beijing Hustler
Old 03-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goo_ey View Post
Bro, Tang Hui seems like the most happening club right now as i went with my GF last month.

Bro Mark, will you be in beijing next week?
Yes, arriving on Tuesday, 6 May.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
Lambert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be in BJ next week as well, feel free to send me a PM if you're organising something.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ChinaTraveller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
came across this web for outcall massage. anyone care to be a commando? Massage Outcall Service Beijing Hustler
Did recon and have decided to go for other targets . They are very laowai focused, with prices to match. After a lot of back and forth I had only managed to talk them down to RMB1,000 for 60 mins and one shot only . There are better options out there...

The Traveller
Old 04-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

thks for the update. u in bj as well?
Old 05-05-2008, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
I'll be in BJ next week as well, feel free to send me a PM if you're organising something.
bro, i am contemplating an outing with bros here this week. several bros have indicated different preferred dates. anyway if you are interested, drop me a pm indicating you preferred date/day, then we will see the response to decide. btw, i go to ktv 3-4 times a week when i am in beijing. if you are damn boring and want to find some drinking & singing kakis, you can try your luck sending an sms to my china mobile. just pop in and have fun together. if you are looking for higher orders of physiological & psychological enjoyments, then we need to pre-arrange.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ericchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The girls there are not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenBug View Post
Several days ago a friend introduce Lisa to me. My friend have been in Beijing for 15 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. He told me Lisa has many girls resource on hand.

I was free this afternoon and called Lisa. I told her I would like a girl she has fair sikn, lovely and a little fat. About 30 mins Xiao Li arrived at my hotel. First impression was that she had a cute looking and friendly smile. She comes from Sicuan, a South China province. Because she's the kind of girl I like, so I demanded full course service. Her service was good. I gave her another 100 tip.

Here's the the items and its charge:

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Hope my information is helpful for you.

Lisa's phone number: 13911070945
Old 05-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

ChinaTraveller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thks for the update. u in bj as well?
At least for this week!

Staying at a friend's place out near the airport, I had a great outcall massage last night, and not sure if I should label it clean or not: 2 hr full-body oil-massage for RMB 400. I was not looking for fun, I expected a clean experience.

Was asked to strip completely by the masseuse, a 19-year old from Hebei. First, she knew how to give a good massage. By back-muscles were prodded and probed by strong hands. She moved down to the hip and butt region, and that's when I started thinking that she was not just skilled, but highly skilled. Oil went everywhere and soon I was reduced to grunts as she massaged nuts better than anyone has ever done before, combined with external pressure on the prostate. I have never experienced anything like it, and junior was doing his darndest to work his way through the bed-mattress. The accidental (?) touch on him from time to time just added to the agony.

So I was face-down, getting the massage of a lifetime, when she asked me to flip over. I was certain that she would go for the kill, but no. She worked her way down over the chest, onto the thighs and then started the whole nut- and prostate-massage from the front. Junior was reaching for the sky, and all this attention had him literally weeping with joy. I decided, perhaps stupidly, to bite my lip and not pop the magic question for a happy ending and instead to ride it out and see how it would go.

It went on and on, and she was really engaged in this. She had a good angle for viewing too and was supremely concentrated. If she had as muched as touched junior with intent at that point in time, I would have lost all control and simply blown.

With me not asking, and she not offering, it all wound down after about 2 hrs and 15 minutes. She washed her hands, I got dressed and she left. Weird and great at the same time. So here I am, nuts the size of golfballs and no chance for action on the horizon.

Moral of the story: Never be afraid to ask; at worst they will say no!

The Traveller.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Samster

si_pai_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had the worse experience with Piao Liang Bao Bei.
Had ordered another girl but was send another at the last minute.
Lady boss said the girl period came. Said will send someone else better.

Waited an hour before the girl finally alive.
She said the taxi driver didn't know the way and circled around for 2 hours!
Should I believe that? HOw much would it cost for a 2 hour ride? Geez.

And after she arrived, she immediately ask me to begin.
She's coughing all the way and I said she shouldn't be here since she's sick.
She said coughing has nothing to do with ML.
But when I ask her to take a bath, she said she's sick cannot take bath.

Anyway, after the session, she quickly put on HER own cloth without
even helping me to remove the rubber. Xian!
Gave her 550 and ask her to go.
Later she came back and said should be 650. 100 for the taxi fare.
I told her this is not the first time I called Piao Liang.
In the end, settled for 600.

Later, call up to complain to the lady boss.
Told her the girl is rushing all the way.
Lady boss said she's very free that's why she sent her.
Huh? I thought suppose to send me someone else better?

Moral of the story, if they send another girl last minute, reject straight away.
Don't bother with the reason.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Happyman168 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyman168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear bros,

I've been working in BJ for almost a year now but I still don't know where to venture out for fun. The reason being I'm all alone here without any fellow singaporean friends. My BJ friends all goody goody ones.

Does anyone know of any massage joint that does reasonably good massage and also give the option of unloading?

Also, any bros here on a long term basis? I would like to join you guys for outing.

Thanks!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman168 View Post
Dear bros,

I've been working in BJ for almost a year now but I still don't know where to venture out for fun. The reason being I'm all alone here without any fellow singaporean friends. My BJ friends all goody goody ones.

Does anyone know of any massage joint that does reasonably good massage and also give the option of unloading?

Also, any bros here on a long term basis? I would like to join you guys for outing.

Thanks!
bro, pm me your china contact. join me for the ktv session this week. i will get my mami girl friend to introduce some girls to you to spice up your life.

beijing has many exciting things. dun lead a boring life, enjoy while you can. that's the reason why we are here right ?
Old 05-05-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Stunner_123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Mark,

PM you my availability and contact liao. Hope to join u this outing.

Cheers,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1