The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
The last time i was back in viet province was this year's TET, but things are very much different from previous trips. The main reason was that i have been injected with lots of medication due to surgery around 3 years ago and i think my blood has become very terrible tasting, no viet mosquitoes want.

Around 2003 and 2004 when i followed my wife back to her province, whenever she ask me to shower, i have to think twice. I looked at the water, its yellowish. I am sure the water is even more dirty than my body
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy
ya, somemore bath liao body itchy, scratch here scratch there.
Wahaha. If i see yellow water, i rather "powder bath" army style!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy
they are the same. think JC one is the branch. dun know if i'm right.
If believe, everywhere same. Me and bx bring home a guanyin (open eyes at waterloo), pray at home. Only 1st and 15th go down waterloo st and eat vegetarian.
Old 21-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
Wahaha. If i see yellow water, i rather "powder bath" army style!
can u powder bath for 1 week?
Old 21-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Boil the water then bath =x, or wait for rain then go out with shampoo and soap haha. Since now hcm keep raining
Old 21-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

To bath properly in the province for City dwellers, one of the way is to buy big bottles of drinking water to shower. That was what i did when i brought my twins back to the province in 2005 when they were still babies. Not those 1 litre bottles, but those 5 gallons bottles that you place in the office. That time i bought 10 x 5 gallons bottles for my daughters to shower for 3 days.
Old 21-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
Boil the water then bath =x, or wait for rain then go out with shampoo and soap haha. Since now hcm keep raining
Their city is so dirty and polluted, you think the rain that comes down will be clean? Next time when your plane departs from Tan Son Nhat airport, take a look at the `smoky and polluted' skies..... When i stayed there last time, water from the tap also not clean, after shower, still feel itchy. don't ever drink from the tap there.
Old 21-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Powder bath for 1 week and become SWM
Old 21-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the water i bath in is muddy colour
yellow or brown worst?

Last edited by Genomes; 21-09-2012 at 08:51 PM. Reason: sdrev
Old 22-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Their city is so dirty and polluted, you think the rain that comes down will be clean? Next time when your plane departs from Tan Son Nhat airport, take a look at the `smoky and polluted' skies..... When i stayed there last time, water from the tap also not clean, after shower, still feel itchy. don't ever drink from the tap there.
I think they need Amway water treatment filter system.
Old 22-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
To bath properly in the province for City dwellers, one of the way is to buy big bottles of drinking water to shower. That was what i did when i brought my twins back to the province in 2005 when they were still babies. Not those 1 litre bottles, but those 5 gallons bottles that you place in the office. That time i bought 10 x 5 gallons bottles for my daughters to shower for 3 days.
Good idea as those bottled water are cheap too. But then hor, feel like wasting drinking water leh.

Quote:
I believed now still is. water from tap cannot be drank.
Old 22-09-2012, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cannot! Find hotel pay money shower!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singviet
Great idea! But abit waste.. but i guess no choice.

Lucky my BX stay Rach Ria. Her house water clean. But still i dont dare to drink. She ordered those 5 litre bottles and dispense and drink. But hor.. the 5 litre bottle inside got very very very small black stuffs at times... pirated mineral water??? Vietnam got such things?
Old 22-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lucky my BX stay Rach Ria. Her house water clean. But still i dont dare to drink. She ordered those 5 litre bottles and dispense and drink. But hor.. the 5 litre bottle inside got very very very small black stuffs at times... pirated mineral water??? Vietnam got such things?
Pirated things are damm too common in Vietnam. Pirated drinking water is very very common, so buy those trusted brands, can try the one from Coca Cola Company, but it surely cost more. These are distilled water, not mineral water.
Old 22-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cannot! Find hotel pay money shower!!!
When you go to the province, even go hotel , pay money is the same. They get all their water source from same place. But this time, i see some improvements in my wife's province. Some houses install water pipes and they get clean water from HCMC. But the water pressure is damm low, like urine. Have or no have , the same
Old 22-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

When i went to my gal house in the province during the last trip, the water there is still ok. just that the pressure of the water is damn jialat, like urinating like that... in the end, fill it up in the bucket and scoop the water to shower...no powder bath...haha...

but when i went to her friend house, which i must cross over a river to reach, and either u can pay money to use ferry which is a distance away, or use her friend sampan..wow..power loh...balance of body weight...i still learning...

the water in the river is brown colour...u see people urinating, growing vegetables...i was like

there is once the tide is high so i had to step onto the stone step which is submerged by the river water...on the spot...my feet so itchy...dont need to scratch also got little red dots coming out...

go back singapore see doctor, was diagnosised with skin infection. apply some lotion to remove the little red dots...my mother shocked to see my feet covered with red dots when i reach home...she thought my gal give me the virus...
Old 22-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Part?ner

Quote:
Income tax is payable if your income is more than 24k a year , which is only 2k a month( if i am not wrong, please refer to www.iras.gov.sg) If want PR, paying of income tax is quite a must. As for CPF contribution, its a sign of the stability of income for the Singaporean guy and may be better for LTSVP application. Not sure if any bro here who got his wife LTSVP even when he doesn't contribute CPF (not even mediasave)?
well, i got a close friend of mine who married his malaysian gf. and yes, he did not contribute cpf. Income tax, i not sure he got contribute or not.

But now,he is not apply LTSVP for his wife. He is applying SPR for her. Not sure how successful will he be. He kept telling me that as long he fufills ICA requirements for SPR application, the application sure will be successful.
Old 22-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Part?ner

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
well, i got a close friend of mine who married his malaysian gf. and yes, he did not contribute cpf. Income tax, i not sure he got contribute or not.

But now,he is not apply LTSVP for his wife. He is applying SPR for her. Not sure how successful will he be. He kept telling me that as long he fufills ICA requirements for SPR application, the application sure will be successful.
haha your friend can apply for it, if the girl got qualification. Why do singapore need more people who is not contributing the economy? haha sad to say using the vietnamese style, it all down to money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1