The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 16
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

He unziped his pant, pull out his private part, use my undies and wrapped around his private part, with his hand shaking it. I was really dumbfounded, shocked and scared. Forgetting the whole movies now, I was just sitting there staring with shocked. After a while, he took my undies and put into his pocket, pull my hand and hold his private part......... to continue
Old 22-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten_lucifer View Post
Mine was rubbing my pussy on my bf's pillow & bolster till its soaking wet & at night he'd probably sleep on it & hopefully have a wet dream... (He doesn't know about this)
i bet he'd love you even more if he knew
Old 22-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
oldghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=kitten_lucifer;3938729]Mine was rubbing my pussy on my bf's pillow & bolster till its soaking wet & at night he'd probably sleep on it & hopefully have a wet dream... (He doesn't know about this)

errr.....i pass u my pillow.......u do that to me ok??
Old 22-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1409 / Power: 22
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

There was couple of times where i put the 2 small durex vibrator into 2 separate condoms.

1st one, i insert into my gf's anal and the other one, i wear it over my prick and happily bang all the way.........

My gf screamed like nobody biz. hahah

pervet enough? i guess we have a little bit of sadist and pervet in each and everyone of us.
Old 22-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
EVELEEN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEVELEEN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
How`s about from a girl experience? Was molested at the cinema watching movies alone. Remember I was in school uniform and playing taurant. This middle age guy sat beside me when the show started. At first put his hand on my leg, I was caught by surprise and thus no action taken. After a while, he sneak his hand into my skirt, and rub me between my legs. I was wearing my undies and he expertly push it aside snd finger me. I was so scared that i did not even moved. Another of his hand sneak to my back and fondle my breast. His next action I will never forget in my life, he pull down my undies and took it off completely, put to his nose and smell it infront of me.
hw old was u then ?

got so easy to remove undies meh
Old 22-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

There was this time when I picked up my FB from work and went to Foch Road for the famous pig organs soup. Feeling extremely horny that day and my FB just told me she saw this nice handbag(caught the hint), I told her whether I will buy that for her depends on her performance. Off we went to the nearby H81. She was in this OL suit(she's a promoter of beauty services), after she stripped I went to devoured her like a hungry wolf. She was also caught by surprise because we would normally shower first. I was licking and sucking her whole body, face and even her back like nobody's business. After working on her breasts, I pushed back her both arms and then went on to lick her armpits..it tasted a bit funny but then clean shaven armpits really turned me on...After the sexxion she told me I was lucky because she just waxed it that morning..
Old 22-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
There was this time when I picked up my FB from work and went to Foch Road for the famous pig organs soup. Feeling extremely horny that day and my FB just told me she saw this nice handbag(caught the hint), I told her whether I will buy that for her depends on her performance. Off we went to the nearby H81. She was in this OL suit(she's a promoter of beauty services), after she stripped I went to devoured her like a hungry wolf. She was also caught by surprise because we would normally shower first. I was licking and sucking her whole body, face and even her back like nobody's business. After working on her breasts, I pushed back her both arms and then went on to lick her armpits..it tasted a bit funny but then clean shaven armpits really turned me on...After the sexxion she told me I was lucky because she just waxed it that morning..
bro, which is the pervert part?
the pig organ? the OL suit? the no shower part? or the armpit??

Old 22-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Pilot Preceda is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
bro, which is the pervert part?
the pig organ? the OL suit? the no shower part? or the armpit??

agree...
i also dunno which one is the pervert part...
Old 22-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of

i hope it's not the pig organ's soup
Old 22-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

The licking of her armpits without showering is the pervert part, or at least pervert to me as it satisfy my fetish...
Old 22-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblue View Post
i hope it's not the pig organ's soup
mine is facial i handjob shoot my cum on the facial wash of the girl who go chalet with us.... hope that thier face will me more smooth....up u bro...
Old 22-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hornyboy2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
The licking of her armpits without showering is the pervert part, or at least pervert to me as it satisfy my fetish...
Nice.. Me also have this fetish of licking my gf clean shaved armpit.. Was having the urge at work when she wore sleeveless shirt to work.. Ask her go toilet and have a good lick of it.. (Tt turn her on too.. )
Old 23-07-2009, 07:01 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten_lucifer View Post
Mine was rubbing my pussy on my bf's pillow & bolster till its soaking wet & at night he'd probably sleep on it & hopefully have a wet dream... (He doesn't know about this)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldghost View Post
errr.....i pass u my pillow.......u do that to me ok??
Give her lanjiao better

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 23-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Rayquaza69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading all dearest bros interesting posts, mine is just more fetish than pervert.

Since secondary school, I "fell" in love with masturbating on a used kotex. Often, during class, I will excuse myself and sneaked into gal's toilet, pick up used tempo from the toilet bin, hide myself in the gents, and smell it. Afterwhich, I use my finger to play with the "Red" and at the same time masturbate myself. Unload the whole load onto the red patch and use my finger to mix them. Next I will wrap it back and quietly put in one of the gals' bag during recess.

This habbit till now still stays. I have a gf who is 10 years my senior. She is married for 2 years, no kids yet. I always choose to have sex with her when she is having her period. I told her that I wan it raw but yet I don't wan her to be pregnant. After trying out a few times, she somehow loves it as I presume she has higher sex drive during her epriod. Everytime, blood is all over the place, the bed, the toilet floor.

But the setback is: I always have a hard time cleaning up the bed sheet after that.
Old 25-07-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot Preceda View Post
agree...
i also dunno which one is the pervert part...
The pervert part is that they went straight to action
without closing the door.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1