The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 04-10-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 17
ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
frankly, if the media they post are really created by them, and not recycled internet materials, the 50 vip charge is reasonable.

If they really manage to create a community of foot models willing to session, then they are creating a fantastic business model.
Are you willing to try it out bro?
Old 04-10-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Dickman2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dun be disappointed if no reply. I think they see us subs as wallets and no concern for our feelings or needs. Always like that with ml, sw, or dommes. All same same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
agree. i actually thinking dont reply her for days. and see how it goes
Old 04-10-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAz284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Most local Dommes charging between 300-400 nowadays. With exception of a couple of Dommes.....like Luna and Roxy.
Agree with bro silverug with regards to current pricing levels. Per her Twitter, Roxy's rates are more affordable because she has a different cost structure (no rent) and offers less activities than other dommes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickman2022
Yeah. Now got dommes requiring doubles and triples and charge high high. Such a stupid thing imo.
Tried double domme session earlier this year (no single slot available). Was pretty fun but not my particular kink - I'm sure it is for someone else. All else equal, I far prefer a single domme for 2 hours (or even 1 hour) than 2 dommes for 1 hour. In-session dynamic is very different because the amount of coordination required increases by factor of 3.

However, suspect dommes do such sessions to
a) lighten the load of logistics prep and cleanup (more hands, lighter work + clean up fewer times post-session)
b) generate more revenue per unit time for fixed rent and other overhead costs
c) can be more fun for them and less intimidating to play in pairs
d) satisfy sub kinks you can only achieve with multiple dommes like lesbian play or spitroasting or just general four-handed play
e) learn from each other especially with a senior / junior domme pairing
f) allow for some flexibility in roleplay when you have 3 characters rather than 2

Last edited by Az284; 04-10-2022 at 11:55 PM.
Old 05-10-2022, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The new luna... On my opinion.. cmi
She's new and young, so I'm wondering if she has potential. I think some people were lukewarm on Yura when she first started out too, but now that she has almost a decade worth experience she's considered one of the better dommes in the scene with her own special niche.

Could that apply to Luna, or is it just another random party girl out to make bucks?
Old 05-10-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

sadly likely to be a party girl out for a quick buck…

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
She's new and young, so I'm wondering if she has potential. I think some people were lukewarm on Yura when she first started out too, but now that she has almost a decade worth experience she's considered one of the better dommes in the scene with her own special niche.

Could that apply to Luna, or is it just another random party girl out to make bucks?
Old 05-10-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The new luna... On my opinion.. cmi
cmi in terms of how she conduct her session? (need to be told...etc?, how about willingness to learn)

or cmi in terms of her looks? above average?...
Old 05-10-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros have attended kinky minky events or parties? Would love to have some reviews to understand the experiences and expectations. Thank you very much.
Old 05-10-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Done some other kink events and tbh not my thing. I guess need to be exhibitionist or sumthing

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterlee View Post
Any bros have attended kinky minky events or parties? Would love to have some reviews to understand the experiences and expectations. Thank you very much.
Old 06-10-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Yura's tribute inflation from $250 to $400 now increased by 60% over the years and a bit difficult to follow up compare with salary increment. Need to find extra income to be on par with the stupid inflation.
Don’t think it is due to inflation by rather supply and demand, where there are many willing buyer and limited supply to enter into the agreement, thus price hike. So correct if cannot afford, then don’t use. Hopefully price adjust, but in super rich spore, I can only imagine her rate hiking upwards
Old 06-10-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

I agree supply and demand, but also new dommes all think they can command high price but in reality other than looks are actually just playing about and have no bdsm experience. I think the more seasoned pros are worth it (equipment / style).

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Don’t think it is due to inflation by rather supply and demand, where there are many willing buyer and limited supply to enter into the agreement, thus price hike. So correct if cannot afford, then don’t use. Hopefully price adjust, but in super rich spore, I can only imagine her rate hiking upwards
Old 06-10-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kimberlysissy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello. Been lurking on this thread for a few years now. I remember there was a ts domme reccomended few years back but i lost it. Any ts domme reccomendation post covid?
Old 06-10-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone here tried mistress ayla before?
Old 07-10-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogosniper View Post
Wanted to ask if other bros has experienced with sierra before . is she even a real domina? she scammed my friends
What happened?
Old 07-10-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!
Quote:
Wanted to ask if other bros has experienced with sierra before . is she even a real domina? she scammed my friends
I more wanna to try Sierra dom partner lady Lucia and She looks sultry. I think she don't do alone.
Old 07-10-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
is it their deposit requirement? don’t know why they keep saying need deposit to avoid time wasters when our money is more at risk than their time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1