The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583
Re: Tan-Zhou ( 坦州 )

Seems that the place is down and out ... Planning for a cp trip this sep ... Looks like its better to stick to cp ...
Old 25-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj583 View Post
Seems that the place is down and out ... Planning for a cp trip this sep ... Looks like its better to stick to cp ...
Yes, I'd think that for you and others who do NOT go to China that often, it probably would be best for y'all to just go to tried and tested Chang Ping to get all that you'd desire.

Tanzhou is probably better suited for us who go to China to monger TOO OFTEN and can take the time and chances to try out new places...in the hope of discovering a less "developed" place than what Chang Ping and other known destinations like Chang An etc are.

SEAJ
Old 25-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 22
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, no problem.

Will return the points when I able too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Many thanks for your kind words - and I do apologize that I did not really provide much to the intel on Tanzhou.

Hopefully others have better luck/experiences there and would share such with us.

SEAJ

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 30-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 22
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Bro SeaJ,

Just up u 10 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes, I'd think that for you and others who do NOT go to China that often, it probably would be best for y'all to just go to tried and tested Chang Ping to get all that you'd desire.

Tanzhou is probably better suited for us who go to China to monger TOO OFTEN and can take the time and chances to try out new places...in the hope of discovering a less "developed" place than what Chang Ping and other known destinations like Chang An etc are.

SEAJ

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 30-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks.

SEAJ
Old 03-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

Sorry - but bumping this thread back up from oblivion after that mass Blitz by that guy advertising his Russian Girls!

Would appreciate any additional information on this place; am planning to try exploring again in the near future - who knows, hopefully second time lucky!!

SEAJ
Old 01-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sugar2030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Zhuhai/Zhongshan Info

Hi Bros, any information to share on Zhongshan?
Old 03-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
localuser2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Tanzhou also declared dead just like CP or is there some action worth updating?

Anyone been out there lately?
Old 05-07-2014, 08:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
lLonerBoii is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

back in zhuhai today, any bro is in zhuhai or tan zhou today for ktv-ing session... Yeah... i want to party all night...!!! PM me your contact nos and we be in touch real soon
Old 25-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
localuser2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recent updates on Tanzhou? I plan to be in CP/ZH / TZ to sexplorer end of Aug.
Old 25-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 23
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Wah .. interesting place .... hows the ktv ? gals pricing ? any sauna or bbs?

appreciate if bros can advise pls.tks
Old 29-07-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by localuser2 View Post
Any recent updates on Tanzhou? I plan to be in CP/ZH / TZ to sexplorer end of Aug.
Better save your Mao for MC and ZH lol.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Better save your Mao for MC and ZH lol.
So.... Does that mean you have been there recently? How about favoring us with a report as to what you found, or perhaps not found, there please!

Thanks beforehand.

SEAJ
Old 30-07-2014, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have never been to TZ. Just my impression from reading all the posts. Trying to recruit Localuser2 to venture out to Thailand lol.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
lLonerBoii is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
I have never been to TZ. Just my impression from reading all the posts. Trying to recruit Localuser2 to venture out to Thailand lol.
diff pple has diif point view fun and leisure that they want.... as you say you haven been to TZ, who knws it suits u...???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1