The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
Landmine

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-xiao-ya/

Photos are fake. 0% like her. Late 30s. Keeping asking to top up for services. Fn +30, Bbbj +60, Fj +100. I rejected all and go for normal Hj. No teasing from her. Piano massage for 3mins and turn over straight hj. Gave a bad attitude. In and out in 25mins including 2 showers. Bros beware.
It's landmines like her that av needs to target imo.. don't look like photos still give crappy service and attitude.
Old Today, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Decided to dedicate this week to SLG, and too see if there are still fun times to be had. So far ...

XI MI
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xi-mi-massage/
Probs mid 20s but very young vibes. Cute, happy, bubbly and when she smiles, her eyes smiles too. Very refreshing. In fact she reminds me a lot like the young Xiao Long Nv that rtc-ed, but a happier version. Many similarities besides the face. Xi Mi also has a slim body with natural medium B cups. Can be very playful and eager. I likey very muchie.
RTM: Definitely

BELLA
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massagebella
Very pretty GND looks. Tallish with a hot slim body. Gives a loving, high gfe experience. Sensual skills can be improved but she learns quickly and remembers what your preferences are.
RTM: Likely

NINA
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/nina-massage
Tall, slightly meaty body. Great tits to savour. WYSIWYG in her pictures. Lots of roaming and pleasurable moments. However, felt a tad too "rehearsed" now. Preferred her in her when she first came and felt more spontaneous. But still a great gal to be with.
RTM: Unlikely.

MOMO
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/momo-massage/
A bit on the skinny side with average looks. But she works very hard to please. Took her time using her mouth. Skills can be improved. Good thing is she will listen and take instructions to what pleasures you best. Needless to say, I had a fantastic eruption into her mouth. Nice.
RTM: Unlikely

Guess there's still some gems to be uncovered, but it's getting rarer. The MP and Viet scene seems to be a lot more exciting, fun and happening these days.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; Today at 08:29 AM.
Old Today, 08:08 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Hahahaha. Sure boh? You are one of the first few bros that comes to my mind who gets paid for a thorough session with ML.

By the way, you came across this lady named Milk?

Hahaha, unfortunately that's not how the cookie crumbles in this world.

But admittedly, the odd post-deed romantic night
swim in her condo pool, or the relaxing facial masking together time do make up for it somewhat. Lolz.

Milk? Is she Thai? Or PRC?
Old Today, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share that Mango / Zara has updated her prices for her massage & juagen services.

Her jg technique is a special mix of different styles she has adopted and it is very effective in my opinion. Compared to others I tried previously, I definitely enjoy hers the most. Her good looks and sensual skills certainly add to the experience too.

If you have not tried it before, good time to drop by to experience it for yourself.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/zara-massage/
Old Today, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
UncleRan has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FR for xiao mi
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-xiaomi/

Looks: 7/10

Place was easy to find and xiao mi was very friendly. She replied to my booking very fast. Need to top up $30 for CIM. Xiao mi was very accommodating to your request and will try her best. Playability high and 5G roaming allowed. She has a bubbly personality with high GFE.

RTM: Yes
Old Today, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawan View Post
Just to share that Mango / Zara has updated her prices for her massage & juagen services.

Good info bro! Haven't seen her for years. Time for a revisit.

In fact, recently, there has been a swell of FRs. Bery useful! Thanks all!
Old Today, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
rogamer1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawan View Post

Her jg technique is a special mix of different styles she has adopted and it is very effective in my opinion. Compared to others I tried previously, I definitely enjoy hers the most. Her good looks and sensual skills certainly add to the experience too.

If you have not tried it before, good time to drop by to experience it for yourself.

Great news!
I've always go for 2hrs, good massage on a massage bed and one of the best JG IMHO. This will save me some $$
Old Today, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
rogamer1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
today's MR sharing for Kitty

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/kitty-massage/

saw this new listing and couldn't help it as boobs lover

initially made a booking with her yesterday, but today went to SLG page and saw there's changes to the service and price, if i recall correctly, initially listed as $130 for 1 x HJ, which is slightly more than the usual $120, but now it's $100 for 1 x HJ and option for $150 for bbbj + cim, a bit worried could be a landmine and she was already super sweet even through messages.

- location wise got a few parking options at the buildings nearby, but beware of this particular car park, i made a mistake and chose to park at this govt building and they close off the carpark completely between 12 midnight to 6am, cannot even exit, ended up i had to grab home, feeling super pissed, now i gotta go back again tomorrow to collect my car
- looks wise, skip the pictures and refer to video in the listing, she looks exactly like the video even the hairdo and costume she's wearing, wont consider as milf, guesstimate early 30s
- body wise excellent, tall, slim and boobs super big, i dont know how the cup size works but i think it's even bigger than the listed D cups, so big that you can easily squeeze them together and lick the nipples as she requested both at the same time. Very nice shape with good natural big boobies sag.
- personality wise, hyperactive, like energizer bunny, open door already hold your hand to guide you in and offer hugs and kisses, almost a bit too much for introverts like me but it's in a good way, can be sweet and sexy at all once. Super playful with endless energy, she will try to get you in the mood and energy too, GFE excellent.
- massage average, sensual excellent. She will play and tongue your ears, very good cat bath too, she's another one where i already have feelings below even before flipping over.
- very hardworking, bbbj no complaints even if taking some time. Continue to come back and play + massage after she cleans and brush her teeth. Very good service, no shortchange of time at all, no customer after that so by the time i went to shower again it's already 10mins past the hour.
- RTM 100%, there's already 2 MLs that i RTM frequently, now it just makes the choice more difficult.
Saw the positive FR and decide to try on Kitty. Thanks Bro!
No regrets, a very chatty lady and we clicked right away.

She's new to Singapore and the build up to the BBBJ I felt can be better. But when comes to the actual deed, seriously no complains as she just keep on going and changed a few positions - although she should make use of the mirror more but I'm sure she'll get better in time

Looks wise okay, a bit older than the picture but not old for sure.
Killer boobs alone will get me to RTM definitely lots of potential here
Old Today, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

A much adored AP: Love has started work in north land. One more reason to visit the playground. Enjoy! Sharing is caring.
Old Today, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greygraygrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/momo-massage/

Tried Momo. Face quite pretty and cute. Nice voice. abit too skinny for me.
But service not bad, can see she really tried her best.

May RTM
Old Today, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3880 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Decided to dedicate this week to SLG, and too see if there are still fun times to be had. So far ...

XI MI
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xi-mi-massage/

RTM: Definitely

BELLA
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massagebella

RTM: Likely
Nice, added this 2 to my to do list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
A much adored AP: Love has started work in north land. One more reason to visit the playground. Enjoy! Sharing is caring.
Just trying my luck, anyone has an idiot guide on how to venture up north via public transport can share share?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old Today, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

NINA
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/nina-massage
Tall, slightly meaty body. Great tits to savour. WYSIWYG in her pictures. Lots of roaming and pleasurable moments. However, felt a tad too "rehearsed" now. Preferred her in her when she first came and felt more spontaneous. But still a great gal to be with.
RTM: Unlikely.
Did you take the nuru bro? I wonder if she has become heavy flavoured with it. If not, I wont fork out 170.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1