The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Brighton r much hungrier to score goals n won the match by attacking n attacking them ceaselessly whenever they got the ball being younger n more energetic players...they outmuscle n rob the red pussies of the ball so easily n then launch their attacks quickly...red pussies were too confident n played a slow game n couldn't penetrate Brighton defence easily as they defended well
Actually there were instances the pussies can nick it...instead they went to sleep in closing stages and got nicked instead.

Quite bad luck on the 2 offsides goal....but that's VAR for you.

Anyway, I wasn't too agitated nowadays because I kind of expected they will boo boo again.
The late substitutions kind of upset the momentum abit, probably also play a part in that late goal.

What's new ????

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 24-08-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1990 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43087 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Actually there were instances the pussies can nick it...instead they went to sleep in closing stages and got nicked instead.

Quite bad luck on the 2 offsides goal....but that's VAR for you.

Anyway, I wasn't too agitated nowadays because I kind of expected they will boo boo again.
The late substitutions kind of upset the momentum abit, probably also play a part in that late goal.

What's new ????
Brighton hit the bar once n had a certain goal cleared away by Dalot....whilst the pussies had 2 disallowed goals....so the fair result shd hv been 4-3 in Brighton's favour...

looks like they r not improving from last season esp in defence from the ai mai ai mai way of playing tonight n allowing the opposition to continuously attack them despite spending millions in bringing in so many new good n exciting players who r good defenders from world renown clubs... this time baldy got no more excuses for losing matches to teams bigger or smaller than them..not sure how long he can last by losing winnable matches like this

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; Today at 01:58 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

here are some thoughts after last night's game

- man u attack was decent in the first half, pressed well, created chances, but finishing was lacking again. but after garnacho goal was disallowed, man u started to deflate and ceded more control to brighton

- maguire, despite his experience, opted not to clear the teasing cross into the box and it led to brighton first goal. a defender cannot take such a risk as he is unsure if there are opponents behind him

- amad performance was half and half, scored a goal, but two moments in the first half showed that his poor decision making: attempted to connect with dalot cross with his left foot instead of his head; and his pass was behind rashford during a counter and the attack totally fizzled out

- ETH subbing fernandes off was strange, man u need his vision and ability to create smth out of nothing. i felt that ETH was settling for a draw but it backfired

- conceding a late winner is harsh as a draw is the fairer result, but from a objective pov, man u deserve the loss because of poor defending. the players were drawn to the ball and nobody was defending the left and it led to the winner

- next match is at home vs pool, i hope de ligt can adapt in time and ETH select him ahead of maguire

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

- next match is at home vs pool, i hope de ligt can adapt in time and ETH select him ahead of maguire
Excellent analysis !

Yah, I'm not sure why baldy opt for false 9 again. Probably being cautious.
I was seriously thinking he will start Zirkzee.

The late substitutions surprise me. Really unnecessary.

They were very casual and sloppy in possesion, they could have escape with a point if they buck up a bit...but then....you have to remember that's why they end up 8th last season.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

He send his fav boy Antony on in the 90min… was it necessary? What is he thinking? Antony scoring a last min winner for us?

And the Brighton second goal… free header with no one marking him… buying defenders like De ligt…. In the end?

With this type of match play and tactics I would bet all my money on botak being the first manager to get sack within 10 games

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old Today, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
… buying defenders like De ligt…. In the end?

With this type of match play and tactics I would bet all my money on botak being the first manager to get sack within 10 games
Very uninspiring start. Just wish MU get rid of baldy sooner than latter. Look at liverpool, chelsea, arsenal
Old Today, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2840 / Power: 14
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

It's common sense for VAR/ref to just follow the book and declare Garnacho's goal offside.
It's common defending when no one covers Welbeck when defence is stretched for 1st goal.
It's common sckool boi defending during the 2nd goal ... entire bunch all ball watching.

Hope ETH puts up better tactics, sub decisions and switch tactics up against different opponents.

Brighton is showing up as a good team.
There is a time to press and a time to hold ...
Hope to see more positivity against Leverpoop ...
Old Today, 09:49 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

- man u attack was decent in the first half, pressed well, created chances, but finishing was lacking again. but after garnacho goal was disallowed, man u started to deflate and ceded more control to brighton

- maguire, despite his experience, opted not to clear the teasing cross into the box and it led to brighton first goal. a defender cannot take such a risk as he is unsure if there are opponents behind him

- amad performance was half and half, scored a goal, but two moments in the first half showed that his poor decision making: attempted to connect with dalot cross with his left foot instead of his head; and his pass was behind rashford during a counter and the attack totally fizzled out

- ETH subbing fernandes off was strange, man u need his vision and ability to create smth out of nothing. i felt that ETH was settling for a draw but it backfired

- conceding a late winner is harsh as a draw is the fairer result, but from a objective pov, man u deserve the loss because of poor defending. the players were drawn to the ball and nobody was defending the left and it led to the winner

This happened in most of last season's matches which was why they ended in 8th position their worst ever placing ...baldy never learn his lessons..he keeps repeating the same mistakes in his starting XI, his tactics, his reading of the game n his poor substitutions...

still can't hold on for a win or a draw n always kena goal in the last few minutes of the game (weak mentality, endurance n technical ability to defend till the ref blows his final whistle)...some no-brainer fans still keep asking to give him time to build up his team but this is already his 3rd year ...look at Arne Slot of Pool, Husler of Brighton n Maresca of Chelsea they r very new managers in the EPL n leading their 1st 2 games of the new season n yet u see they win their matches easily n confidently scoring many goals esp Chelsea (6 goals in just one match) ...it just shows he is not a good football manager....time for him to go n let the club get a new good manager....

Last edited by Rickey; Today at 02:05 PM.
Old Today, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
He send his fav boy Antony on in the 90min… was it necessary? What is he thinking? Antony scoring a last min winner for us?

And the Brighton second goal… free header with no one marking him… buying defenders like De ligt…. In the end?

Baldy still haven't learn his lessons from last season n still struggling to win matches n score many goals even with new experienced players from Europe those that he picked or recommended himself

Old Today, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Excellent analysis !

Yah, I'm not sure why baldy opt for false 9 again. Probably being cautious.
I was seriously thinking he will start Zirkzee.

The late substitutions surprise me. Really unnecessary.

They were very casual and sloppy in possesion, they could have escape with a point if they buck up a bit...but then....you have to remember that's why they end up 8th last season.
These mistakes almost cost him his job last season but he doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes n keep repeating them in game after game saying we shdnt hv done this n that n let the opponents score but still repeating the same mistakes in their next games..

his win over Fulham was not a convincing win but by luck just 1-0...they were struggling to score just 1 goal even though Fulham is not really a strong team..all this is with their new experienced players in the match replacing the deadwoods...hope it is not a case of a deadwood replacing another deadwood...looks like they didn't really buy 'super' players that could hv an immediate scoring effect n score goals galore like Ivan Toney, Harry Kane etc etc

Last edited by Rickey; Today at 10:21 AM.
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

You r so generous, bro...if he loses 5 or more games consecutively or within 1st 8 ..I would fire him if I m SJR

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1