The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 9
huahee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuahee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuahee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adv payment issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think it's a token deposit to prevent no show. Jokers who book the girl, she set aside time for you and end up the guy didn't show up.

No worries. Let me share how scammers use paynow to cheat others. Our paynow system has a transfer via mobile number function. So log into your app and key in a set of random 8 numbers like 8284_ _ _ _. Last 4 numbers you can choose a few different combinations.

You will realise the system may show up a person's full name (if that person has used his full name for paynow transactions). So if you are a scammer, now you have the full name and handphone number of this guy right? Can send messages to cheat this guy into transferring his savings right?

Sadly our paynow system is flawed. So to protect yourself, your family members and friends, please tell them not to use their real names for paynow transactions.

If you want to prank others ah, change your paynow name to (Geylang Happy Ending Massage). Everything someone transfers money to you, there will be a sms payment record. Someday their wives will see...
Wow! thanks for sharing.
Old Yesterday, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
klkk555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I understand your question and had actually addressed this issue in my original post. As I use DBS digibank, I will write down the steps. POSB app works quite similarly.

1. Log into the app on your phone,
2. choose (More),
3. you will see your name in the top section,
4. click on the pen icon,
5. you can choose your nickname

This is for changing the username for the app. Not paynow username. You still have to change the username for paynow if you don't wish to use your real name.
i understand bro and have changed paynow user name, you can try to send money to your siblings or friends and check, it'll have the registered name with the bank in the money transferred in entry.

if it's paylah to paynow, the registered name still appears, only paylah to paylah will have nickname of sender.
Old Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 9
huahee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuahee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuahee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klkk555 View Post
not true lei, for paynow, the receiver can always see the sender's name as registered with the bank but the sender may not see the receiver name, only the nick name

https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/sup...sen%20by%20you.

scroll down to look at the faq
Thanks for the info.
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
klkk555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://mustsharenews.com/paynow-nickname-option/

i don't think the mask certain letters is implemented yet, not when i tried few months back
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 9
CarringtonPlace is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarringtonPlace is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarringtonPlace is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klkk555 View Post
i understand bro and have changed paynow user name, you can try to send money to your siblings or friends and check, it'll have the registered name with the bank in the money transferred in entry.

if it's paylah to paynow, the registered name still appears, only paylah to paylah will have nickname of sender.
Agree with you.
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Don’t be stupid lah. This kind of activity better don’t go digital.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1