The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4708 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🌟 DISCOVER AN EXCITING, RELAXING AND DISCREET EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF BOON KEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
Yuki really not bad, that kind of looks and body still can massage well. Her massage quite relaxing to me, and she has a very demure demeanor, 真的很不错. I think she also slimmed down. Now her legs v slim, last time use to have some flesh lol.
Thanks bro for the FR!
Old 14-08-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
arthurz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🌟 DISCOVER AN EXCITING, RELAXING AND DISCREET EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF BOON KEN

Tried Yuki, massage very good, hot and very sexy
Old 15-08-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping up
Old 15-08-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster (A)

Bumping up
Old 16-08-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster (A)

DISCOVER AN EXCITING, FUN, RELAXING, AND DISCREET EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF BOON KENG!

Standard entrance price at $60 per hour. Other services are standard market rate and kindly discuss with the ML

Telegram channel here https://t.me/xispaboonkeng

Introducing the ladies:

Yuki from Vietnam

Yoyo from China

Alice from China

Mili from China

Baby from China
Old 16-08-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 4
Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Yoyo

walked in few days ago and was randomly assigned Yoyo, based on the picture here think need to discount 20% in real person but overall still consider not bad looking. if you get the FR summary from TS it is very accurate for Yoyo.

Yoyo is friendly and we had a good time chatting even though usually I'm the quiet type. she still feel quite green and her boobs are small B with nice nipples, her massage was pretty good with strength but duration kinda short as she spend time to perform HDLY and Ants Climb Up The Tree. I paid 1B for GQ with roaming.

will consider RTM for Yoyo after I tried Baby next since I was the only customer when I reached, I managed to see most of the ML and Baby look closest to the pictures posted here.
Old Yesterday, 09:06 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
FR for Yoyo

walked in few days ago and was randomly assigned Yoyo, based on the picture here think need to discount 20% in real person but overall still consider not bad looking. if you get the FR summary from TS it is very accurate for Yoyo.

Yoyo is friendly and we had a good time chatting even though usually I'm the quiet type. she still feel quite green and her boobs are small B with nice nipples, her massage was pretty good with strength but duration kinda short as she spend time to perform HDLY and Ants Climb Up The Tree. I paid 1B for GQ with roaming.

will consider RTM for Yoyo after I tried Baby next since I was the only customer when I reached, I managed to see most of the ML and Baby look closest to the pictures posted here.
Thanks bro for the FR! Yes Baby look exactly like photo and I will try to post more photo here

Btw the ladies also offer waxing and Yoyo is good at it too. Cheers bros
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Samster (A)

Bumping up
Old Today, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

So far tried Yuki and Mila in this joint. 1st thing best that I like is the $60 entry, no hard sell of whatever other massages, like hot oil etc. Thumbs up.

Yuki - Look wise, minus 15% from Pic but still not bad 7.5/10 (slutty look ), Body proportion is great and she loves to wear tight fitting top to showcase it. Massage not bad, with strength. She speaks Chinese, so for eng speaking bros... maybe comm will be limited. Spent quite amount of time teasing my little bro before starting HJ. So far only happy service. RTM so far 3 times liao.

Mila - Look wise, minus 10% from Pic, not bad 7/10. Body proportion not bad but she seems more hesitant to showcase her asset when roaming. Massage good. Chatty. The teasing portion may not be as good as Yuki but again, this is only my view. My encounter is happy service only. RTM - Maybe try other new ladies 1st.

Quite gian to wanna try Baby. Hope bro hornyxiaoboy2 can share the summary report to me.
Old Today, 11:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 2
CrazyFox is one of the Best!CrazyFox is one of the Best!CrazyFox is one of the Best!

After getting summary from hornyxiaoboy (thanks!), visited the spa around 1:30pm last week. Asked for Yuki, but she was out for lunch. The lady sitting at the counter introduced herself as Mili, and another ML as some other name but then later clarified that her new name is Alice. I can somewhat recognized Mili from the photo posted here, but the photo of Alice here is totally different person Perhaps a cut n past error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Alice from China

Mili from China

But I can recognize Alice from the photo in the https://t.me/xispaboonkeng telegram channel -- so probably the wrong photo was uploaded to sammyboyimage.

Anyway, based on the actual appearance, chose Alice (Mili not really my cup of tea, plus TS's summary of Alice is more of what I desire). Alice was wearing shorts. During the massage I asked why she did not wear uniform, she said her pants was washed. apparently, th shop only issue long pants, but did not really restrict the top they wear. Well, not complaining. I prefer MLs that wore short pants or skirts -- then I can enjoy the feeling of "accidental" touch of the ML's exposed tighs during the "legit" massage stage of the session. This always arouse me, which is what I go for when I visit a MP instead of legal PRC house -- the perverted pleasure of touching a lady without getting explicit consent

Alice massge was good, and halfway I turned around (which means we moved to the "non-legit" massage stage). Unfortunately she did not offer full (probably because I am a first time walkin), so I asked for the highest happiness she can offer. Her boobs are not big but natural, and she applied various techniques to make me cum, but she finally gave up. I most of time can only shoot during FJ (so far only 5% of ML's had ever succededed in making me cum with their hands/mouth), so it was my problem not hers. However I did enjoy myself.
Old Today, 07:00 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy View Post
So far tried Yuki and Mila in this joint. 1st thing best that I like is the $60 entry, no hard sell of whatever other massages, like hot oil etc. Thumbs up.

Yuki - Look wise, minus 15% from Pic but still not bad 7.5/10 (slutty look ), Body proportion is great and she loves to wear tight fitting top to showcase it. Massage not bad, with strength. She speaks Chinese, so for eng speaking bros... maybe comm will be limited. Spent quite amount of time teasing my little bro before starting HJ. So far only happy service. RTM so far 3 times liao.

Mila - Look wise, minus 10% from Pic, not bad 7/10. Body proportion not bad but she seems more hesitant to showcase her asset when roaming. Massage good. Chatty. The teasing portion may not be as good as Yuki but again, this is only my view. My encounter is happy service only. RTM - Maybe try other new ladies 1st.

Quite gian to wanna try Baby. Hope bro hornyxiaoboy2 can share the summary report to me.
Hee done sharing via telegram/wechat. Thanks bro for the support
Old Today, 07:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFox View Post
After getting summary from hornyxiaoboy (thanks!), visited the spa around 1:30pm last week. Asked for Yuki, but she was out for lunch. The lady sitting at the counter introduced herself as Mili, and another ML as some other name but then later clarified that her new name is Alice. I can somewhat recognized Mili from the photo posted here, but the photo of Alice here is totally different person Perhaps a cut n past error?

But I can recognize Alice from the photo in the https://t.me/xispaboonkeng telegram channel -- so probably the wrong photo was uploaded to sammyboyimage.

Anyway, based on the actual appearance, chose Alice (Mili not really my cup of tea, plus TS's summary of Alice is more of what I desire). Alice was wearing shorts. During the massage I asked why she did not wear uniform, she said her pants was washed. apparently, th shop only issue long pants, but did not really restrict the top they wear. Well, not complaining. I prefer MLs that wore short pants or skirts -- then I can enjoy the feeling of "accidental" touch of the ML's exposed tighs during the "legit" massage stage of the session. This always arouse me, which is what I go for when I visit a MP instead of legal PRC house -- the perverted pleasure of touching a lady without getting explicit consent

Alice massge was good, and halfway I turned around (which means we moved to the "non-legit" massage stage). Unfortunately she did not offer full (probably because I am a first time walkin), so I asked for the highest happiness she can offer. Her boobs are not big but natural, and she applied various techniques to make me cum, but she finally gave up. I most of time can only shoot during FJ (so far only 5% of ML's had ever succededed in making me cum with their hands/mouth), so it was my problem not hers. However I did enjoy myself.
Nice. Happy that u enjoy urself. Alice sensual and service is really good. Most customers came out happy. Hahaha i am quite sure u will get super happy ending if you return hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1