The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bonkzilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

will this thread continue?
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 20
LeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to behold
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Been a silent reader from the start to the end. Enjoyed the writing style of Bro Mark. Although never been that lucky with ladies like him, but I can feel the anguish from his posts, his indecisiveness, torn between the women he loves and the women who loves him. I don't personally know any of them but from a 3rd party perspective, I sort of agree that he should have settled down with Shirley because she is the most stable amongst the ladies. She would have given Bro Mark the right directions when he appears to be indecisive about his life. Alicia would be my 2nd choice except she is too young for him and may not have sufficient life experience to steer him down the right path.

Going to move on to read Sis June's story and maybe follow by EoS.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1