The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 09-07-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenin75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992831

Nicha from FairiesFinder

Look : 9/10 Photo looks good, real life even better and sexier. 100% confirm.
Body : 8.5/10 curvy and fleshy at the front and back. Her boobs legit no joke big and nice to grab. No chance given all the way fondling. Kiss fuck cuddle my hand no leave her boobs.
BBBJ : 9/10 she can suck really well and also deep
Catbath : 8.5/10 good
Frenching : 8.5/10 not bad, but not those aggressive type.
FJ : 9/10 good bed skills for sure, she can rock and bounce on you well.
RTF : yes.
Old 09-07-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
fongleongwai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992832

Ninoey // FairiesFinder

Looks: she looks way better in real life, her looks really attractive.

Body: very sexy and body was fuhyo very power. Got neh got ass. Nothing else to ask for.

BBBJ: Was good suction, much usage of her hands, no complaints. She did all good with her mouth and hands. Tried 69 too and her pussy was delicious. Got my first shot done in this position.

Catbath: she does a very good job in sucking of the nips which was very exciting. so for that 8.5/10

FJ: Had her in many positions and was great. Didnt hold for too long, quickly release my second shot.

GFE: Friendly girl who can speak some english, loves to laugh and lighten the mood. very pleasing.

RTF: Most likely yes

Old 09-07-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
I received more than a few pm asking for the FLs identity,
I spoke to the bro and he dun wish to disclose it

The intention is to raise awareness

So in spirit of respecting his decision,

I can only say she was working in SG, this year end May to early June with a reliable stable, but costing $200+ for 90mins with quite a lot of FR

Those who are really curious can easily go find out yourself
Lol
Seriously many pms request for identity of FL?
Seems like many Robert heads around....
Or just kpo kia.

Anyway, what awareness to raise ?
Are you gonna dump your family for a FL that gives u momentarily gfe and great sexual satisfaction
Most of the time the dick thinks before the head.
英雄难过美人管

Just remain as a player and keep cheonging.
Old 09-07-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Qoos is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQoos is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Pepsi from Terminal21

Looks: 9/10 quite pretty looking and cheerful girl, glad no B&S
Body: 9/10 nice body, small boobs, thai tan skin. Boobs enhanced and you get a nice looking tits with no sagginess
BBBJ: 8.5/10 good service, good techniques. Asked me if its good, stroke her hair while she on her knees, looking at me like a hungry sex kitten.
Frenching: 8/10 good kisser, and I kept my hands playing her tits and nipples
FJ: 9/10 tried a few difference positions, accommodating to any positions. Best in cowgirl and doggy, she petite and can angle her hips high enough for me to penetrate her deep. She met me in every thrust, looking backwards to see I fuck her
GFE: 9.5/10 behave like a real GF, cuddling close, asked me questions, I think you can have better experience if you can speak Thai with her (sian I can’t)
Overall: 9/10

I think she is going back soon, tomorrow or day after tomorrow not sure. Do bring her coffee or milk tea, she sure will lighten up and make your experience more worth while. Booked 90mins for 2s, turns out we got 20 mins free time, spend it naked in bed just enjoying the silence and each other company. No awkwardness or whatsoever, good bonk la.
Old 09-07-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

TearyFilter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdtsh View Post
Very prompt response and easy arrangement with bro FF as usual, instructions are clear. And will follow up after session to see if everything OK.
SA is a very pretty Syt, very young and not as experience but tight
90% like photo without her makeup but will still turn around and look if pass by.
Very accommodating in change of positions. Cant really speak English but just use google translator lor.
Location also very convenient. Thanks as usual bro FF. Quality getting better and better!

Great fuck indeed, like what u say she is a pretty SYT gfe is high very very TIGHT which really make me fuck her non stop for 40mins straight before I cum hard

brought her some chocolate as well, she was damn happy n after that is she make me happier on bed

Old 09-07-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 2
thaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to all

Had fun with Anny @ Silk Stockings :

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=anny

Looks: 9/10 - 90% Close to photo, sweet and hot babe

Body: 10/10 - Smooth skin, Slim & not so Boney or fat either, just nice and good height for moving around in the bedroom

Boobs: 9/10 - Natural soft cup size with sensitive nips to latch on

BBBJ: 9.5/10 - Nice and good suction, build up was good just nice for me

FJ: 9/10 - Good positions, rides me well. The view Was good, just non stop fun with the babe.
Old 09-07-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 23
gidi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygidi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dawn from Club Friday
One of lady that recently caught my eyes, booked with Bro Friday. Fast and clear response, got my booking in no time. Lucky I still got a slot between her busy schedule. The place was okay, no need to register and close to carpark and MRT.
Dawn welcomed me with her beautiful smile, stunned for a second. Truly a beauty standing in front of me, with her lingerie such a view. She speaks basic english, communication was still okay.
Suction was good as I command her to do so, not DT, licking and eye contact was okay but still need more improvement. Riding skill was okay but still green in some area. Her pussy was tight and clean shaved. Ended up shot in missionary, quite a workout after vacuuming from this area for a while.
Overall still good bonk but innocent face and her beauty were plus points from me. 45 mins for a shot was totally a rush, will booked longer next time.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...544&highlight=

Old 09-07-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 6
applestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to behold

Had a Linda from lust365

Seeing the reviews abot her, i made a booking

looks wise, her looks grew onto me and her slutty expression and she got that cfm face when you thrust her

She will need to take charge and she will gladly comply, when i pounded her doggy style, all I can say is I wish I lasted longer lol

looks: 9/10
tits and ass: 10/10
bbbj: 9.5/10
fj: 9/10
Old 09-07-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
Hotstruck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotstruck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bell from Club Friday,
She has petite body with C cup boobs and meaty ass, booked her hard and she'll moan wildly.
She teased me since the beginning of the session and I agree that she's a good teaser, got my tools hard in no time. Her smile was cute, the warmest hug and kiss I've ever had. She treated me well, like I'm her own boyfriend. Wiped my sweat and kissed me after my shot. No rush and scrubbing me from head to toe with a little teasing each other's.
Ended up extending the session and lucky me Bro Friday said that Bell's available.
To the next shot, Bell makes me hard in no time and ready to enter that super wet pussy, wah lao tight leh. Doggied her this time, got my shot in no time cz I can't tahan the tightness of her pussy.
Looks : 9
Body : 10 really fulfilling my fantasy abt petite curvy girl.
GFE : 100
BJ : 10
FJ : 10

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...000&highlight=
Old 09-07-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
weiwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweiwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sera KinkyThai

Face: 8/10 Best feature is her face, with expressive eyes and a mischevious smile. Definitely a better looker, in my view.

Body: 8/10 Good height around average ladies, petite with some tattoo at the back area and solid ass to pound

Boobs: 8/10 Boobs are more B cup, Natural with nice nipple. Easily arose type. Soft and nice to for licking and sucking

Frenching: 9/10 passionate DFK long time… I felt like being raped TBH

BBBJ: 9/10 Lots of slurping and suction. Will lick the whole shaft and DT. good suction, made my cock throbbing hard as fuck when she suck.

Pussy: 9/10 clean and trimmed pussy. No smell and tasty. Easily made her cum. At least I think so. She was really wet, for sure.

FJ: 9/10 Caps on and we started fucking,we did doggy and lastly end with her riding me and i can feel her pussy muscle clamping on my dick when she climaxed. I cummed after saw her moaning in enjoyment.

GFE: 10/10 Loads of it, click and connect well. Really lifted my mood, and the sex was just perfect.

RTF: Highly recommended.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 09-07-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 27
twain27 is one of the Best!twain27 is one of the Best!twain27 is one of the Best!twain27 is one of the Best!

Visited Heidi from KinkAngels69. My first with a Laotian beauty.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=987197

Her SBF link is not up but you can check out OKT's TG group.

Looks: 8/10. Not sharp features but still beautiful.
Body: 9.5/10. Tall and slim. Model quality.

FJ/HJ/BJ:
First round was 6/10. A bit rushed. She was concerned on the time management since going for 2 shots.
Second round was 9/10. Got her to pleasure herself. Think she is into cosplay. We did a doctor/nurse and patient scenario. Those bros interested in such things can bring along a nurse / maid uniform. Haha. The round ended with a COB.

GFE: not bad lah. Can communicate. She speaks good mandarin.
Old 09-07-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69 View Post
Lol
Seriously many pms request for identity of FL?
Seems like many Robert heads around....
Or just kpo kia.

Anyway, what awareness to raise ?
Are you gonna dump your family for a FL that gives u momentarily gfe and great sexual satisfaction
Most of the time the dick thinks before the head.
英雄难过美人管

Just remain as a player and keep cheonging.
Seriously forget about PSA we see all over the island tell ppl don't fall for scams and ppl still just jump into the fire hole
Old 09-07-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
luxminer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had Silver from Seduction for Lunch Bro

Looks: 9/10 she got the cute seductive face, 101% won’t reject de

Body: 9.5/10 slim and slender figure, damn sexy. Look at her alrd sure hard on

Boobs: 10/10 C Cup natural, very big and soft.

GFE: 8.5/10 cuddle and chit chat,

BBBJ: 9/10 good suction and super wet, tongue movement like a pro, sloppy kind

FJ: 10/10 sibei skilful, she got the moves and stamina. Good rider, ride me damn shiok.

Overall: 9/10 service oriented gem
Old 09-07-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Lpcmanu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sena on 7/7/24 Kinkangel Club

Looks 7/10
Body 7.5/10 Young SYT Slim B Boobs
BBBJ : 7/10 DT and slurpy
Painting and French : never try, I prefer simple kisses only
FJ : 7.5/10 Good tight and stereo fantastic
GFE : 7/10 will RTF

Kudos to this steady stable +66 635428401

Last edited by Lpcmanu; 09-07-2024 at 05:41 PM.
Old 09-07-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 8
papam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusseryt View Post
FR for Flora
From Galaxyxscorts

Yesterday had a great session with Flora, attitude was good and service I rate her 9/10

She was sexy and her body was slim too, we French and did some foreplay which already made her wet even haven't going down on her

Her pussy was tight and her moan was loud, can take deep heavy pounding which she let me pull both her arms when I was dogging her

She ended off last with riding me and ask me smack and squeese her ass as she loves the feeling which will make her more horny

Massage was a bonus after the deed and I left a happy man

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992073&highlight=
Saw this bro posted and book a slot @4pm.
Service really good and very accommodating.
Thanks bro for the promo and efficient service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1